Very Fake News

Interesting but not exactly what I’m looking for, but who owns or runs what is listed. Why don’t you take a good long look.

I know reporters aren’t the brightest but why the numbers are completely different from story to story…who knows? But I’m still digging for the gold. These just give a glimpse into the context of where the power comes from predominantly by country. Many Israel Jews have dual citizenships so some of this is redundant.

Is that a list of lies Void? No it’s genetics, superior Jewish genetics and family upbringing that enables this one Rothschild family to own it all. No, the Rothschild’s cartel (full of Asians, Blacks, and Latinos… :laughing: ) are in no way supported monetarily by the synagogues worldwide to scam their way up to where they are today.

Simply because central banks participate in the BIS does not mean they are “owned by Rothschild”. Who really owns a central bank? Let’s look at the US Federal Reserve as an example. It is owned by its member banks, major and minor banks in the US literally own the federal reserve. This is because during the initial phase of its being set up, capital needed to be raised so stock was issued to existing banks, and is still issued to new banks who want to join. So who owns these major and minor banks? It isn’t “the Jews”, it is ordinary people, American citizens and businessmen.

There was an analysis done of this rumor that the American banks were owned by foreigners, particularly the British. The claim was proven to be false when it was demonstrable that the ownership of the largest banks were almost entirely Americans, not British.

Same with your “Jews” nonsense. Where are “the Jews”, how do “they” own a bank? Banks are owned by whoever owns stock in those banks, since most are publicly traded companies. In turn, these banks own the stock in the federal reserve, which pays them dividends as shareholders.

So again, you seem to have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

You think I will be impressed by a list of central banks in the world? Give me a break. I am aware of how central banks work and the reasons why governments put them in place. I am not a fan of central banking, fractional reserve lending, or fiat currency in its current form, and I could go into great detail to explain why that is, but I won’t because you don’t possess the mental capacity or emotional maturity capable of having such a discussion. You would rather spam lists of banks in the world as if that is an argument, without even explaining what the fuck you mean by “Rothschild owned banks”. Do you even know what you are talking about? Does Rothschild literally own every central bank in the world? How does that work, exactly, when the banks are actually owned by their shareholders (other banks) and those banks are in turn owned by citizens who bought stock in those banks? Lol. You are pathetic.

Do you even know about the BIS, or what it is, or who runs it? No? Yeah, that is what I thought. Again I could argue your own bullshit conspiracy nonsense far better than you can, and even I know it is rubbish. So what does that tell you, hmm?

I can sum up the real reason for all you racist Jew haters and your constant bitching: “Boo hoo, not fair! I wish I had power too!”

Haha.

Yeah, you have no power, but why is that? Stop blaming everyone else for your own failures. You turn the entire world into a paranoid delusional fantasy simply because you do not wish to recognize your own ineptitude in life. How utterly pathetic.

Owning a bank doesn’t even really mean anything.

What is a bank? It’s a place where other people store their wealth for safekeeping. And traditionally people like to put their wealth and savings in the hands with some Jewish banks and peoples (not all banks are jewish although a large percentage, 45% ? maybe), because they can expect to return in the distant future (200 years later), and yes, their wealth is still there, still guarded, still pristine, and the banks will even give them a 3% return bonus if the savings account is large enough.

To claim that “banks run the world” is just straight ignorance. The bankers do not own the assets that they hold for their clients. The clients own them.

That’s like deposting a $1000 check into the bank, and then hating jews because jews stole your money. When you can withdraw it anytime. It’s nonsense. Nobody stole your money. Just take it out of the bank if you’re unhappy with your choice.

Hahahahaha. Yeah, that’s Wendy and Otto ‘logic’ right there for you.

Otto and Wendy, retard couple of the year: “We want to deposit this money into our joint bank account”
Teller: “Ok, here you go. Thank you. And here is your receipt, thank you for your deposit”
Otto and Wendy, retard couple of the year: “You Jew bastard, you stole my money!”

The modern conception is false. Anarchists, Marxists, Nihilists, and Liberals sometimes fall into the same group. It was like a few years back with the “top 1%” protests. These “rebels”, dropouts, punks, and anarchists just want somebody to blame, and so say “banks are bad!” without knowing what a bank is or does. Attacking the banks does nothing. All you’re doing is, really, stealing other people’s money who probably worked their lives, decently and honestly, for that money.

Let’s say somebody, average westerner, works for 20 years at $50,000 per year (being generous). That’s 1 million dollars, before taxes, cars, mortgates, food, etc. So really it’s more like $400,000. An average person saves 401k after a lifetime of blue collar work.

Then a bunch of anarchists say banks are bad, and maybe even rob a bank. Congratulations, you just stole the savings account of some man or woman who worked her ass off, toiled day and night, for that.

Another misconception is “banks own houses”. Not really. If a person, couple, or group take out loans to buy a house, live in that house or flip it, then the bank is responsible for saying yes or no to a line of credit. When people default on their mortgages, it means they lose and the banks lose. Many banks actually lose money on defaults and failed mortgages. It’s easiest and most profitable, for everybody involved, to keep the loan and payments going forward.

That is in part why the big banks got bailed out in 2008 by the federal government. Because the losses were unnecessary, unreasonable, and would cause many other disasters.

Essentially it is a bank’s personal and private fault, blame, for lending out bad loans. Hence this is the “too big to fail” mentality. Some banks did collapse and lose a lot of liquidity though.

Jews aren’t American citizens and businessmen? God you’re stupid!

Hahaha! Is your middle name Naive?

Banks make money off of your assets…duh!

:sunglasses:

They mean well enough, albeit misguided.

Duh!

I can’t find any explanation of what a “thrift” is. Anybody know?

Not necessarily, it depends on the relationship between bank and clients.

Much of the time the interest rates are intended to match inflation rates so neither the bank nor client lose money or wealth over time.

You mean the banks don’t loan your money out to credit card holders who in turn pay interest or use your money to finance Voids trailer home in return for mortgage payments interest?

I’m officially in the fucking twilight zone with dumb mutherfuckers who believe banks don’t make money off of your assets.

Jews roll your money like a snowball down a hill of their interest, then combine all those enormous snowballs together, and invest in whatever the hell they want to with all that accumulated interest, mostly their agenda to rule the world, using governments as pawns in this game that is so far reaching that its insane to comprehend how deep it runs. I never said they keep your money, I said they invest your money dumdum so they make money off of it.

It’s more like the wealth and value from the entire Earth you dumdums.

I’ll explain the basics to you.

Most banks make money on fees and services, that’s it. Money made from interest on loans are a gamble. Some loans do better. Most people pay their mortgages and car payments, for example. And it’s best that people take loans on material assets. A car or house can be repo’d.

As I mentioned, the bank is taking risks when they write out loans. Some “investment banks” are more focused on lending and loan interest for their profits. This is a minority of banks, and in no way represents “all banks”. Because when a bank starts focusing on lending, they become Creditors, like a credit card company (JP Morgan Chase). A credit card company is not a bank. Although they do often partner up.

At the core, the function of a bank is to 1) store wealth and 2) maintain wealth. Hypothetically, if you deposit $1,000,000 in a bank then in 50 years, you can return and collect as much as you first deposited. The interest, debt or credit accrued, is symbolic of other factors, which I repeat, counts for factors such as inflation. However banks diversify their assets. This means that money is backed by other goods. It used to be gold directly. It doesn’t have to be. It can be precious metals, jewelry, bonds, things that people keep in safety deposit boxes, collector items, etc.

The purpose of the bank is to safe-guard your wealth, not necessarily “to make money”. Making money is the byproduct of a successful business, or any institution that dominates and forms monopoly. Monopolies form out of success. McDonalds is like that, because people develop relationships, trust, and expectations. You go to any McDonalds and you expect to get a hamburger, fries, and drink for $5. That’s the bottom line.

People use banks because you want to deposit your $1000 paycheck from your job.

Same difference.

It’s original purpose may have been to safeguard money, well that’s what they…the jews… told people. Banks are money making institutions…period. Have everybody withdraw everything they have in a non-lending institution and they will close their doors because that money is not there sitting in their vault collecting your interest, it’s elsewhere collecting them interest, your money has been made liquid in wheeling and dealing, it’s not actually sitting there collecting dust…or can’t you grasp that?

Look at all the fucked up crap the Jews push as family entertainment, very liberal, eveybody(excluding Jews) sleep and reproduce with everybody, trans fluid families built on love and acceptance. How many transfluid, interracial, gay Jew families are there? How many smart asses? Yes, the traditional American family is dead and with it common sense.

Did I ever say that? No, and that has no bearing on anything.

You apparently have no brain to speak of at all. Keep taking your Depakote.

Where do you think the federal reserve comes from? It was created by law, by congress and signed by the president. It’s structure is outlined in the bill that created it. The congress has to approve the president’s appointments of governors to the federal reserve.

But the federal reserve itself isn’t part of the government, it is a weird quasi-entity that is actually private but was set up by the government, by legislation, and the government (Congress and the president) fill the high posts within it.

I suppose all that is far too complex for you to understand, though.