A.I.P.A.C. American Jewish Activities

Please remember that it is anti semitic to suggest Jews and Israel has heavy influence over the entirety that is the United States government.

theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s … 1#comments

Stop focussing on your ancestry, you vain Jew.

The Jews are worldwide troublemakers who aid and abet each other based on their religious doctrines to suck the vitality out of each civilization they leech off of financially. As they suck the life blood from one country to the next through the religious merits of their chosen being greed, stockpiling wealth and power to perpetuate itself and accumulate even more wealth and power, until the pulse of their host nation is in jeopardy, hollowed out of its worth, its value, what’s to be done with them? Otto has made some suggestions, but as the Jews are riding the wave of being the eternally persecuted and victimized, who would have the balls to enact such revisions to limit their rights and freedoms?

???

With every success they have at subversion it only emboldens them even further every time.

My hope however is that they make such a mistake or blunder down the line that exposes them for all the world to see. On that day their victim card will be revoked and immediately they’ll become persecuted again. There won’t be any third chance this time around for a parasitic class of human beings who have been kicked out of many nations historically. No, in this era of technological transmitted information the internet never forgets. They need to be persecuted and targeted as they’re collectively a dangerous blight onto this world.

I say send them all to Israel and let the middle east deal with them in its own way. Turn Israel into a Jewish refugee national ghetto.

Subversion by subversives is a perfect description for the Jews.

I agree. What were your other suggestions to limit their power/influence?

It’s the only one I can think of that doesn’t involve their extermination, besides plenty of their middle eastern neighbors can justifiably do all of that anyways without us getting involved as they’ve been enduring extermination by Jews since 1947. Reap what you sew is a old testament verse, right?

No, what about the types of employment they can obtain?

Nothing that influences public opinion or that is a government occupation that’s for sure.