Very Fake News

They own everything including most alternative news websites.

Zerohedge is owned by a Greek guy so it is probably one of the few alternative news websites not owned by Jews.

Please cry some more over political correctness.

Murdoch is an Australian Jew.

Full of Jews.

So why don’t you start your own news thing? Get a big following, sell it to the Jews and live a life of leisure?

You trying to save the world or something?

What a bunch of fucking retards. “The Jews!” Haha. You’re all idiots.

This was intended as a serious topic, but I suppose the tendency of ILP to always circle the toilet bowl cannot be precluded.

Obotsky was supposed to be a serious topic?

Obostky, fucking retards, yeah…you’re a very serious person who should be taken very seriously. My bad.

Yes, ignore all facts zionist apologist.

A lot of good has been done by training and arming rebels. You’re unqualified statement that doing so is, “crazy”, is not an argument.

It seems like the gist of your post is, “trump is doing new shit and he’s my favorite president and no one can stop him cause he has the power you libtards!”

Am I getting you?

How is your sticking your head in the sand about this fact of Jews secretly controlling the world (media, banks, industries) any different than the libtards sticking their head in the sand regarding any Trump facts? That a red pill you haven’t swallowed yet? I mean you don’t get the sense that the Jews are up to something fishy and have been throughout time to get themselves expelled from many upon many nations? You don’t realize that they are above manual labor and make their money off the backs of all Goys? That their religion is a self-serving network to acquire money and power at the expense of all other peoples. And their numbers are much higher than reported around the world at 15-16 million in existence.

Hitler tried to exterminate their type of insidiousness. What do you do with a religion who only aims to fatten its people while making everyone else starve in their process? It is a Jewish religious conspiracy that non-Jews refuse to acknowledge exists or defend against. Insidious evil…how do you stop it Void?

Not Al Jazeera, though Al Jazeera focuses mailnly on issues concering the Muslim world (Middle East and Africa)

Yikes, maybe not for long…
pri.org/stories/2017-06-26/ … -shut-down

aljazeera.com/programmes/ins … 28968.html

It’ll just have to be accepted worldwide as a network that supports global terrorism.

I meant to say all western media platforms both mainstream and alternative new outlets.

Al Jazeera I seem to recall is based out of Qatar.

Void, is this you?

Al Jazeera being based out of Qatar is facing some tension and news banning by Saudi Arabia along with its vassal states.

Terrorists all had Saudi passports. Qatar holds 11000 U.S. troops for like more than a decade.

Opec trying to cut production, to raise money. Trump is cool with that because it helps frackers. Qatar is worlds largest exporter of LNG.

More LNG, harder to raise crude price.

Trump and Abdullah just trying to make some money guys.

Qatar is getting buddy buddy with Iran hence the latest moves by the United States and Saudi Arabia. Iran is the ultimate bullseye for the United States, not because Iran is a threat but because Israel can’t expand its own territories with a strong Iranian presence within the middle east region.

The only reason US claims to dislike Iran is because the Israelis and Saudi Arabs are both scared of the Persian Empire reforming.

That’s it. There’s nothing more to it. In fact Iran would probably make better allies, and share more in common with US, than anybody else in the Middle East.

Have you seen Iranian, Persian women by the way? Super hotties.

It’s because Israel in the long term wants to expand its borders in the surrounding region and Saudi Arabia very much is doing the same thing. Both countries can’t do so as long as Iran exists. Iranian soldiers are helping the Houthis in Yemen and Assad with the government of Syria . Both warmongering nations of Israel and Saudi Arabia hate this.

Yeah, some of them are very attractive.