A Thread To Talk About Anything.

Speaking of earning a living I fucking hate working. I wish that I could collect a small fortune of money monthly for doing nothing at all. That’s like my ultimate dream occupation.

This whole rat race is bullshit, everybody knows it is bullshit. It is entirely without virtue or merit. A human being was not meant to work fifty hours plus a week.

What do you do for a living sir? Well, I sleep in everyday, collect an extensive gun collection, lounge around playing video games, read books, go travelling, go out to expensive restaurants, and I occasionally fuck my girlfriend. If I can find a way to live like that I’ll be the first in line.

There goes your answer, Arcturus.

They can justify it by saying that we all get caught up in their intense and insane rush and pace and they can destroy the happiness in our lives.

And then something and someone came along who did it better and to more degree to give them back every bit of the shit they forced it and him to eat and digest over the years. And they were every single one of you. The constantly shifting they of who to blame and who to free, when, where and… did you just stab me in the back again? Stabbity, stab, stab, but avoid the prisons and mental health facilities to want to live free and get caught up in mad insanity of those running away from the consequences of their actions to getting caught up too fast paced to think about anything, constant distractions, never think, never think; hate thinking; stockholm syndrome.

I could continue on in this strain if you want. I can cater to the insane who look sane, the fucked up that look normal and eschew all of reality that they can. Do I need to define the word Eschew for them? Yes massuh and yes boss, you didn’t ask me to jump, but how high should I jump anyway? Am I interpreting your unspoken wants correctly? Am I intuiting it right? it’s initiative, it is, boss, yessuh massuh.

es·chew
əsˈCHo͞o/
verb
verb: eschew; 3rd person present: eschews; past tense: eschewed; past participle: eschewed; gerund or present participle: eschewing

deliberately avoid using; abstain from.

All of human civilization revolves around Stockholm Syndrome in one form or another.

Now, cut the Humans out of the equation for egotistically trying to place themselves as greatest and apply that to all of reality and eternity, both life and death, afterlife and rebirth. All of Creation.

I’m almost always relaxing. I see these people out there and they look miserable.

I don’t understand them. They are the worst drivers too.

Asians are the worst drivers.

In general, Asians are pushy people…very rude and aggressive, so I can believe that their driving would further expose those facts.

Except the women. The rest of the women of the world could take a lesson on how to be a woman from the Asian women, except the old Asian woman. Forget them. When they get all pissy and refuse to put the rice on the side, and try and charge you extra because you don’t want rice. Rice is peasant food. I just won’t eat it. It makes me feel poor, so I just want the chicken without the rice, and sometimes they bitch and moan about putting it on the side. (I often find with peasant types because I’m kind of like Jesus, and sometimes they want yo take my rice with them to go). I shouldn’t have to pay extra or explain myself in those instances. After about the age of 50, a non Americanized Asian woman can be a real botch who’s looks no longer make up for it.

All the Asians in Las Vegas are horrible. Come to think of it, I haven’t met any Asian prostitutes that I know of to address these admirable your Asian women of whom you speak. Traditional Asian submissives are a dying breed.

What are you doing hanging out with Asian prostitutes? And I don’t mean hookers anyway. I mean like the ones from the university who’ve just been here a few years. Choppy engrish, bad driving, under 120lbs, and not offended that you don’t like rice.

Okay, shut it! I don’t want to know anymore now or when your 50 yrs. old still trying to play foreign college kids or the usual strippers with your bucks. No! Just no!

I’m not 50. And they play themselves.

I know that you are not fifty, but you will be in little more than a decade and I’m just telling you now that I don’t care to hear about your continuing escapades with 20-26 year old ho’s that weigh under 120 lbs. who wear butt plugs and whose ass cheeks are bony enough to see straight up and down their cracks. coughing, gagging, dry heaving

Are you using one of those accessibility functions that reads the text to you? Like for a blind person? How can you hear me?

Actually, not being able to hear you is one of God’s mercies.

No one ever expects me to sound like I do. I’m basically a white Barry White. I must smoke like 50 cigarettes a day, and I sound like a tuba when I talk. I can do, “swing low, dweet chariot” in perfect pitch.

Why are you body shaming small women?

more like…dweeb chariot…who smokes 50 cigs a day through a tuba once owned by Barry Mannilow. :laughing: