Abusing America

Liberal outrage, where was it?

You really need to learn how to use the quote button buddy. All this anger and vitriol coming from you, be careful not to burst an aneurysm there.

Speaking truths will always anger idiots.

Who cares? Not me. It seems polarized people care, such as yourself, those who worry more about left and right than anything else.

Do you have a problem understanding what I was responding to? My anger is a gift - I don’t really care if I use curse words. Like you think you can hide behind some veil of proper language. I know your ilk, you’re the scourge of society, those consumed by confirmation bias. Pretend to be holy, pretend to be just, pretend to be happy, but you’re not fooling anyone.

You don’t even know anything about me tough guy. :laughing:

Except that I’m not left or right where I mock both. Sorry, you are not even close.

Uh, yeah, you’re from “dumbfuckistan”. I learn about you in you words. In what you think is real. In how you pretend, or not pretend. At least, unless, you believe what you say and say it intently. Until that changes, so be it, it is this online you that can never really fully hide the true you.

Yes, Dumbfuckistan is my euphemism for the entire planet.

On the Planet of the Apes, in the Land of Lies, there in lies conflict, no big surprise.

Well that’s an easy way to wash your hands of all the mess :slight_smile:

K: changing the goal post I see… you said Obama military invasions… I said show me Obama
military invasion and then you brought up “Places either invaded OR deliberately destabilized
OR illegally drone struck” that is changing the goal post by adding those very dubious idea’s…
it doesn’t matter if he “illegally drone struck” (which btw, I am against) that wasn’t the
original premise… you said military invaded…so who did “Obama military invaded”?

Now the question of deliberately destabilized is another question altogether…
for example, Somalia, which is a failed state and really doesn’t have a central government…
how do you destabilized a failed state? so how do you judge how one deliberately
destabilized a country? or to say another way, what criteria would you use to judge
how we destabilized a country? I could use certain criteria that the
pipeline (whose name escapes me right now) across the Midwest is destabilizing our country…
you can create any criteria to say something is destabilizing a country…

please be specific on HOW we deliberately destabilizing a country…

see my problem is that you, right wing types, have no concept or understanding
of the truth… Like 45… you just make shit up… alt truth is really about creating
facts or truths to justify your very narrow understanding of the world…

so show me how Obama “deliberately destabilized” a country…

unless you change the goal post again, you can’t…

Kropotkin

What is a military drone strike…an invitation to Sunday Tea or a military invasion?

Lol.

PKommunist is afraid to acknowledge that his glorious leader was a petty despotic coward who expanded war in the Middle East rather than, as he campaigned on, ending it.

Very Orwellian of him… oh it doesn’t count as “military invasion” if we just drop thousands of bombs on civilians from invisible robots in the sky. That isn’t really bad because it isn’t really “military invasion”. I suppose robotic death machines and bombs and terroristic mobs funded and trained by Obama aren’t “an invasion”, then? Ha. Maybe we should ask the people who are living in places where these drone and “freedom fighter” tactics are used whether or not they think it’s a military invasion. I can just picture PKommunist trying to tell them it’s not.

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

The motto of PKommunists everywhere.

PKommunist should congratulate himself for having mastered doublethink and newspeak. He did a Double Plus Good job of self-enslaving! Comrades everywhere, cheer his great achievement.

Void,

Are there any videos or photos of those invasions that PK could “see?”

How would I know? He would simply close his eyes if presented with them.

K: a drone strike, as horrible as it is and I am against drone strikes, are not an invasion…
they are one off, single strike against a target that cannot be hit any other way…
take a country, say Pakistan for example, we hit “Joe blow” with a drone strike,
that is not an invasion, no troops on the ground, no supporting troops are sent in,
no other action is taken… so how is that an invasion? as I said, I am against
drone strikes because they so often result in many innocents deaths because it is
so dependent on intel that may be wrong or the wrong target might get hit or
the drone misses, the result is wrong in any case… but I cannot stop drone strikes…
but I shall continue to express my unhappiness with them

Kropotkin

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5I3SUEm9pA[/youtube]
Obama violated his own rules with Yemen drone strike

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi1t_aqhCks[/youtube]
President Obama Explains Drone Strikes

Obama Drone strike casualties in Pakistan

There’s lots out there, but it’s up to Peter to wake up.

Seriously Peter? Obama calls on our military to send out military vehicles loaded with bombs to repeatedly invade and attack another nation and to you because we have no boots or vehicles on their ground, we have not invaded? This is your logic?

You support a party and its ideology that says it’s okay…to wing it…with our bombs…over another nation’s soil?