What are you doing? (Part 1)

Being amused. So I have a huge tote filled with PC games that date back to 1994 which Joker just ravaged in a blissful frenzy. “You’ve been holding out on me!” he kept repeating. “No, I told you that I had a lot of PC games, but you never asked to check them out,” I stated repeatedly. I think he left me to go to playland heaven. :laughing:

Spent more than four hours in the sun. Was around noon. Got a bad sunburn. Can’t recall the last time I got such a sunburn.

Magnus, you’re not evolved enough to be in the sun. Your inferior genetics make it where you have to stay in a cave. Your ancestors had to hide from the outside world because they were weak and so now you’re a pasty white fuck who can’t go to the beach.

That explains it.

Yeah man. Try and be more noble and maybe things will get better for you…if you even can with those crusty ass old genes you got from you frightened, cave dwelling ancestors who were afraid to go and fight dinosaurs because they were of low morals.

Adriatic is a beautiful sea. They have plenty of sun there, so really, sun people.

Got my raccoon eyes tan already so far (might deepen it more to dark cherry red tone to make the eyes pop out more). Still working on my farmers tan, but that one will be slow coming. Yeah, it sure will be something by the end of summer.

My face is fine. I can’t even tell if it’s sunburned or not. It appears it’s only tanned. It is my shoulder that got a nasty sunburn.
Note that I’ve been out in the sun between 9 AM and 4 PM with the peak temperature being 40 C.
Felt weak afterwards.

Celsius is for prissy European girly men.

Wondering if 30 feet above the river will keep us out of the flood plain? The amount of rain has been significant, like record breakingly so, and if we receive a few more days of a deluge, will Joker and I need to canoe down our street. I haven’t canoed in many years. Be cool to fish from inside our place. :evilfun: :laughing:

Thinking about my dinner :slight_smile:

I am kicking ass and taking numbers! My beast is released! :evilfun: LOLZ!

Watching Maury. Today’s episode…“is he cheating on me with my twin?”.

Yes he is. Brilliant stuff.

Is Springer still on too?

Late at night.

Good Morning Western Americas! :happy-sunny: Good day or night to the rest of you’s! I feel like singing a song, this song [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhx9jEePZZI[/youtube]
Or this song too…
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJJUG_Elt5g[/youtube]
It’s a musical morning! :smiley:

Beleaguering myself so I watch my “P’s & Q’s.” I can get R-O-W-D-I-E so easily! :evilfun: :laughing:

Scheduling my life… with politics and pleasure/out.

Damn, that roasting chicken smells good! :laughing: The sumptuous scent is confusing me. :mrgreen:

Spent the day in town- people people people ,(immoral) people.

Had a drink and a blast, early hours now, things looking real good.

(…all this gets me thinking about communities coming together to make that fateful decision who’s in and who’s out: it’s time for the serious fun) :stuck_out_tongue:

It appears to me that most people want to automate their actions not because they want to be fast but because they don’t want to exert themselves anymore.
They hate working. Specifically, they hate what they are doing.
They dream of a day when they will no longer have to work.
When everything will take care of itself.