White countries need White Shariah

Why do all SJWs look alike? I think it’s mostly just a fashion statement.

Thank you!

It’s popular because if you focus on the ‘worldly’ people who inform those young women then you’ll get the usual anti-semite and homophobe replies.
As for this thread, the female college student is the important demographic when it comes to making a case for White Sharia.
Who else would better represent what happens when you liberate women from the traditional family patriarchy.

Okay. How’s about this…

SORRY NO TRITE GRAPHICS

Or this…

Many women want to have it all…an education, a career, a marriage, and children too. With scientific advances, women can cryopreserve their eggs and fertilized embryos for when the time is right which is called planned parenthood, the responsible way to have a family.

I strongly advocate for all career-minded young women to spend $20,000 of their earned, career wages to freeze their eggs so there is no rush to reproduce without the best, committed male mate, finances to raise a child in the middle to upper class, the acquired parental patience and awareness that comes with age to raise a better child, the time available to devote to family life, etc. Young, inexperienced, overwhelmed parents make poorer parents…literally in every way. True, they can crank out kid after kid, but without the resources and wherewithal to raise said kids, their rag-tag families become horrific, YouTube videos.

Educated causasian and asian folks aim to reproduce by choice rather than per chance or error. They have the right mentality but no those couples are not spitting out 5-10 kids each. Does the world need more of an overpopulation problem? No. Do we need more starving children? No. Do we need more kids who raise themselves? No.

White sharia is a dumb idea which promotes procreation for procreation’s sake in order to catch up with the number of offspring rather than finding ways to slow the reproduction rates of other races.

This world doesn’t need any more ill-gotten ill-kempt ill people in it.

There is no need for large families…kids don’t need to work when they get out of their diapers to provide incomes for the rest of their enormous families. Enormous families make me physically ill for they undermine the beauty of family. Parents should raise their children, not other siblings.

There is a disparity between white population sizes versus non-whites. However I disagree with many “conservative” premises. The white race is NOT in danger, despite nationalists fear-mongering and claiming it is. Why is the white race safe-guarded? Because non-whites perceive, correctly, that the white race is “privileged”. Non-whites fight viciously and desperately for access to white women, because they want move up the genetic hierarchy.

This means that there will always be a very high demand for white people, and white women. Purebreeds can only reproduce themselves. Therefore even if, hypothetically, the white population dropped, then the value and demand would increase exponentially. And that’s true, historically. White women are the most prized around the world, generally. Second place are east asians. Everybody knows this, but nobody really talks about it openly because it’s “racist and sexist”. But that’s the underlying truth.

Let’s consider, for a moment, if there were “no white people” on earth. What would happen? A new group would be designated as genetically superior. That means, a new section of humanity, and their females, would be dubbed and deemed superior for breeding with. That’s what “privilege” is. It’s marked by appearances. Beauty traits are spawned from what I describe. That any woman or group of humanity is “very beautiful”, is for these reasons and causes.

As long as white females prefer their own kind, white males, then there is no threat. And reality agrees. White women, in the end, return to their own flock, despite all their mistakes in life. It is the return to high culture and nobility that white men re-produce. A spiritual superiority that cannot be denied. The true power of european cultures, and its many offsprings. Ancient depths into the old, deep, forgotten wellsprings.

Other races do not inspire as much, nor do they have ‘universal’ values. East asians are introverted and exclusive, unwelcoming to outsiders, as are Jews in Israel who first require religious conversion and inter-marriage. Roman imperialism is the source of cosmopolitan ideology, that Southern Europeans are ‘tolerant’ of all outsiders and humanity. These are the true, real, and original “humanitarians”. Others are pretenders. Even North Europeans are disdainful to those they “tolerate”, holding double-standards. Universal Humanist ideology is a reflection of world-conquering behavior, an enslavement of all humanity beholden to a superior nation, of conquerors, owning their defeated nations and peoples.

There is no such thing as “not in danger”, only varying degrees of danger.

The number of whites is declining, while the number of some other races is increasing. Even when outnumbered and in this degenerate state, whites are still superior… to an extent.

There is a point when sheer quantity can overwhelm quality.

In any case, a group with below replacement birthrates doesn’t have a future (as long as the birthrates stay below replacement rates).

You obviously don’t pay attention to population demographics.

Christianity and Judaism is responsible for this ridiculous global civic nationalism that is plaguing the west.

“Therefore even if, hypothetically, the white population dropped, then the value and demand would increase exponentially.”

Isn’t it obvious that if the supply of a valued commodity goes down, then the demand will go up?

Are you a nationalist though?

Yes, I do consider myself a nationalist. What you’re saying is ridiculous because of the threat of extinction.

What?! My oh my, how the tides change?

As I mentioned, the white race won’t go extinct for the reasons above. Even if the white population does decrease, the demand for purebreeds will increase correspondingly and proportionally.

People naturally have a disdain for race-mixing and miscegenation, degrees of ‘tolerance’. And again as I mentioned, people return to their own flock in the end, almost always. Loyalty is familial, and based on familiarity.

Changing tides? Population numbers is nothing if reproduction or fertility rates aren’t there.

Yes, but note that it is merely propaganda of the extreme left-wingers in Europe, and the extreme left-wingers are paid by the EU. The European extreme left-wingers are the Cheka (TscheKa) of the EU.

Re. thread title… I wonder if this is currently happening? we seem to be in mid-change of changes… or perhaps the change is from all sides, but it’s happening.

Yes its true, white males have now been turned into a minority by angrily calling them out on being white and male, its as simple as that.
Apparently all these fuckers thought that white males are all psychopaths who dont feel anything, but that was a serious misjudgment.

Yes there has been a tipping point - until recently the white male was so convinced of his own guilt in the scheme of things that he allowed himself to bear the brunt of every general cultural complaint. This convinced the media who are driven by envious women and uppity types in general that white males were apparently fair game for a racist witch-hunt. What happened instead is that as soon as the liberal intentions were shown to be not compassion but malice, the pendulum came to a stop and began falling the other way. Apparently the non-white-males are also terrible human beings. So it will be back to business as usual.

This AutSider looks like a pretty cool guy. I wonder why he was banned.

Only white women will get to enjoy White Shariah. Brown women are gross, they get deported. Actually, just so you can’t say we’re racist, we’ll allow a few Asian girls in too.

Like other nations don’t/haven’t had its fair share of male psychopaths… even to this very day, but then when you get a whole society jumping on that bandwagon because it suits their agenda those flames will be constantly fanned, and being the most recent peoples to have had a burgeoning slave trade… and all that went with it, provides even more leverage to do so. But it’s not like this hasn’t been said here before.

For not finding the below funny :confusion-shrug: