Abusing America

K: and another conspiracy theory… I bet Otto has a conspiracy theory for every day
of the week and two on sunday…It must be hard to remember ALL those conspiracy
theories that you believe in…but that is how the right rolls, you want to know anything,
there is certainly to be a conspiracy about it…Fried Chicken, come get your conspiracy
about that… olive oil, yep, got your theory right here… French poodles, yep, there is a
conspiracy about them too…wall street has bought and sold everything and as wall
street is run by those evil jewish people who rule the world… and we get two or even
three conspiracies out of that sentence…it must be a very frightening world, when
everything is a conspiracy against you…

Kropotkin

Yes, it’s not like conspiracy is natural phenomena of powerful groups of human beings trying to enslave and control everybody else from generation to generation.

It is you who is naive, simplistic, and ignorant for believing the contrary where it is your absolute faith in authority that is damaging. Say what you want, I could care less.

K: so lets see, yep call your opponent Naïve for not believing in your conspiracy theory, check,
uh, simplistic, check, ignorant, check, accusing him of absolute faith in authority that is damaging,
yep, check… conspiracy theorist attacking opponent with the exact same words conspiracy
theorist ALLWAYS attack those who don’t support the conspiracy theorist…

I was an anarchist for a decade and I actually lived the life… I was completely
off the grid… so before you attack me for “absolute faith in authorities”, you should perhaps
know that…my personal preference is still anarchism, but as anarchism is still a system
that is hundreds of years away, I fight for achievable goals now…

Kropotkin

Was an anarchist and now sucks off the tit of state run liberalism, how noble. Decreeing everybody who doesn’t agree with you a crazy conspiracy theorist, how very wise.

K: I have no idea what “sucks off the tit of state run liberalism” means…
and as far as you being an conspiracy theorist, you are… you have made
it very clear you believe in a wide variety of conspiracies… calling you out is not
a thing here because you have made it very clear you believe in your conspiracies…
I did that already… many years ago, and I learned that those who believe in
conspiracy theories feel weak about themselves… they need conspiracy theories
to feel better about the fact they haven’t got anywhere in life…
it is a coping tool to make yourself feel better about yourself…
I’ve been there and done that… years ago…so I know what the real
reason you need conspiracy theories in your life… it stems from weakness
on your part and not strength… work on that and all those conspiracy theories
will just fade away… become strong and you will have no need of conspiracy theories
to make yourself feel better…

Kropotkin

You’re a simpleton if you think the world is devoid of organized conspiracies, have fun being a slave to state social welfare. If you like living on the state plantation you can keep it.

:laughing:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-hEKgyeSAg[/youtube]

That’s hilarious, too bad it supports the disinfo agent Alex Jones and libertarian bafoons who I hold in equal contempt. If libertarians are the resistance or the only resistance left this world is in trouble for a rude awakening.

You don’t care about the frogs turning gay?

The entire meme war has been hilarious – and very interesting on a socio-political level, too.

Some years ago, 4chan (/pol/) set out to see if the virtual world could impact upon the real world so they set up various events whereby people would (knowingly or unknowingly) do something in the real world that 4chan set up. It worked. They got people to change things, say things and believe things by simply setting it up correctly.

More recently they said they’d change the meaning of certain objects – your avatar was one – so that it meant something completely different to what it started out as. Another example was the innocuous ‘OK’ hand sign. They predicted it would come to mean ‘white power’ and so, by simply saying that’s what it meant, the media gobble it and their audience regurgitated it as if it were a fact.

We’re in very ‘interesting’ times. One day, in the not too distant future, we’ll look back on these days as being the last of the great freedoms we had. Soon, by variety of means, our corporate/govt masters will regulate the net and police everything we see, think and say. The electronic military-industrial/surveillance state is closing in from all sides.

Anyway, this isn’t a 4chan troll. This is a glitch in the matrix where reality and fantasy overlap.

Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey (1892)
ia801903.us.archive.org/21/item … 00lock.pdf

Here’s a reading of the book (chapter one)
youtube.com/watch?v=YgpD8ItmdCY

It’s going to take more than protesting, meme wars, and funny jokes to go against the status quo. Frankly I am not amused.

double post.

[/quote]
Yeah, what he said.

The OP is a butt hurt cry over the delegitimization of traditional “news” aka MSM which we all know to be fake news now. I shed no tears over CNN losing respect it doesn’t deserve anyway, sorry. I am a human being, not a slave.

The internet is the best thing that ever happened to news and media. Finally we can do news ourselves without needing to sell out to super rich corporations just to have a platform. But sellout cucked sycophants and fearmongers afraid to look and read and think for themselves are worried the dying legacy establishment “media” isn’t trusted Big Brother anymore, spoon feeding propaganda and lies into your brain while you sit back passively staring at a TV like a zombie. Lol.

Yeah keep getting your “information” about Russia and Trump from CNN, WaPo and NPR and see what happens to your brain. I wouldn’t be surprised if it leads to brain cancer. Fucking up neural circuitry that much is going to have some serious consequences.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB3UNt3DAEg[/youtube]

projectveritas.com

Nothing abuses America more than fake news MSM. It’s purpose is to control you, the new religion. Ask yourself why all MSM always supports war, and pushes government narratives such as “WMD”, “Saddam must go”, “Gaddafi must go”, “Assad must go”, “if you question the war you’re unpatriotic”, “we need TARP”, “John McLame isn’t senile”, “Obama was a great united”, etc ad infinitium. Lol.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTdqZnu6Gao[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g62_UMiv6wY[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF-Qqa_e7WM[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYwzk3l3N24[/youtube]

It’s called blackmail, which is illegal.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gTTNdKjPOk[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWpHyhZTuA[/youtube]

Void, it is you that are the victim of fake news, the MSM, which Trump has rallied against and called fake or failing, is exactly what has revealed the real news to us that has led us to find out about Trump Jr, about Trump’s lies and conspiracy theories. Those sources you post are nothing but garbage, project veritas for example has had to pay a lawsuit and a $100,000 fine for distorting the truth, editing videos in a way that distorts the actual context to present what he wants.

These people, these sources are all of the same ilk, the same con that Trump is, who created a fake university to scam millions, Alex Jones who cons people with fake news to get clicks and views and money. They are all alike, and attempting to damage the MSM with a propaganda campaign against them is the only thing that will allow con-men to win the hearts and minds of millions of those who are innundated with this fad of reading actual fake news. The MSM finds them out and reality backs the narrative we see in the MSM every day, but not in this conspiracy theory riddled websites you eat up.