Bon Voyage

I just took down all my youtube videos. I see no reason to post anymore. I’m through with earthly media and these types of discussions, it’s like watching kids draw stick figures at this point. Acceleration has been fast. I’ll try to fix the damage of impressionable minds, while I’m working this - psychically of course.

I know what I have to do now - parallel process every desire at the singularity and recreate the cosmos (technically, we’re still in the singularity). I only have 2 or three problems left.

I’ll give you the guiding principle:

If you have something someone else wants but doesn’t have or cannot have, you will forever be bound in a slavery.

The solution to how one should live is perfectly in that statement ^^^^^^^^^^

When you are guided to believe that doing wrong is justified, that statement can be formulated to put you to shame every time.

I’m going to take down my signatures as well after this post.

Oh, you can keep all your memories and relationships etc…

I’m not a BAD person! LOL

You’ll see.

Am sorry to see you go Ecmandu but it is up to you so take care man

Ecmandu, what meds are you taking?

I’m just curious.

=) I’ve been on many and been off many times. Online, this is never an innocent question or request for someone to take, and at a certain point, it’s quite irrelevant, it shows ignorance of those involved, sets their personality in clear vision, medication is about politics, not mental health. Spirirts can suck poison out of your body and change your biochemistry at will, even change your body - and you’re asking me questions about a world so small…

That’s partly why I see no reason discussing matters with people anymore - the movie “Lucy” with Scarlet Johansson and Morgan Freeman is closer to truth than you think, except, in reality, she didn’t solve anything - she violated the one rule of the cosmos, she has something others want but don’t or can’t have, she didn’t allow for her wealth to be translatable… she accomplished nothing.

I’m telling you the truth, when you meet me at the source, you will all recreate this cosmos with me, fully informed, fully consenting. I’m not doing it TO you. I’m not a messiah, I’m a formulator.

I wanted to add… I’ve seen a lot of would be messiahs come and go, they always do the same damn thing, they always make the same stupid mistake. They want everyone to be the same, or be in control by a uniformity, which, of course, happens to be them.

Heaven is not heaven unless you make it yourself. Ignore all the others. Seriosly. You’ll be given the gifts to navigate your spirit in ways you can’t understand right now; tools to explore how you want to explore… do you want to be re-incarnated? go for it. Do you want to keep the same mind as a growing one? Go for it. This universe is so far from being a one size fits all. Once you realize that, the solutions become obvious.

Just answering the important questions you’re all asking me…

To make your own heaven, you need everyone in the cosmos to make it with you, everyone.

You’ll see.

I’m really trying not to make this thread long… it’s just that you keep asking me questions that need to be clarified.

Not everyone wants certain properties, it’s really important to understand this. You’ll settle into exactly what fits you, and what fits you will change, and you’ll change your heaven with it. Certain laws necessarily kick in when everyone agrees that the only good heaven is their heaven, and they are not the only being who wants their own heaven. These laws are immutable.

I couldn’t argue with that. If you aren’t making Heaven, you aren’t in Heaven.

Hopefully this is it.

viewtopic.php?p=2670512#p2670512

You take care of yourself, Kid. :wink:

Well, as little Jonathan Livingston Seagull said: “Heaven is Being There”. So, if you’re making heaven, you aren’t there yet.
But I may be wrong in this, James.

Perhaps heaven can only be heaven if we have also made it for others.
Can there be exclusion within heaven?