A Call To Men

washingtonpost.com/postever … -anything/

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded/expandhomicidemain

According to the FBI, 90% of homicides were committed by men, however, 80% of homicides were committed against other men, albeit other violent men.

So at least men are killing other men, albeit in gang related circumstances, and not women and children.

Are women more benevolent…or more cowardly and hypocritical?

When you’re attacked by a wild animal, or a caught in an accident or natural disaster, common sense will tell you you’re more likely to be saved by a man than a woman, whether it was his job to save people, or whether he went way out of his way to save you.
So if we’re more likely to kill you, we’re more likely to save your life, too.
It’s too bad they don’t keep statistics on who’s more heroic, only who’s more villainous, or if they do, such statistics aren’t well known, perhaps because they don’t fit the feminist narrative.

To reiterate, men are more vital to the economy, not only do they make more money, even thou women spend nearly as much from what I’ve read, and often on more superfluous things, men take on most of the dirty, dangerous jobs women won’t.
They’ve built our civilization from the ground up and maintain it.
Men are our farmers and construction workers, our doctors and paramedics, our policemen, firemen, rescue workers and soldiers.
If women are so benevolent, why don’t they put themselves in harms way to save others?
Does testosterone = malevolence, or is it a tool, like any other, that gives men the capacity to deal with life/death situations for good/ill?
And so what’s the downside of estrogen, how might estrogen manifest in psychopathic and sociopathic women, or bipolar women?

Women are squeamish about blood, but are they squeamish about blood money?
In all seriousness, I think it’d be an interesting study, to see how quickly women will throw themselves at notorious capitalist crime bosses, rich gangsters and thugs over your average honest, hardworking schmo.
Most women don’t have the balls to put their lives in peril for good/ill, but many sure as hell will marry the prick that does.
Of course such a study would be considered outrageously sexist, but science shouldn’t shy away from research merely cause it’s controversial, offensive, isn’t sufficiently PC or politically expedient.
Science ought to be just about the facts, and some facts are moral, and might reflect badly on women.

Perhaps women are even far more amoral/immoral than men, more vain, shallow and materialistic, but at the same time, more cunning, more manipulative, all the while play the role of the victim.
The best kind of power is the kind you don’t even see, that makes you think and feel like you’re powerful, and so when things go awry, you’re more apt to blame yourself rather than the real culprit.
Women are more insidious, their capacity for abuse, and benevolence can’t be so easily be measured in dollars and cents, in lives saved or lost, and since psychology is still a burgeoning field relative to other sciences, and hitherto dominated by men, albeit many with a feminist agenda, it’ll probably take longer for it to uncover the full depths of women’s, depravity…if it ever does.

You could say women have yin power.
Yin power is dark and mysterious.
It’s the kind of power that redirects your own ineptitude against you.
The two faced kind, provokes you into making an ass of yourself, then shines a light on you for all to see
It’s very underappreciated and under respected, yin power.
Often it comes to you as the very antithesis of power, as meek and mild, seeking comfort and counsel.
Where as men build bombs and bullets, blah blah.
Women’s power is clandestine, from behind the throne.
It’s sort of a simple, and in a round about way, masculine culture that thinks like power has to be in your face in order for it to be real.

More women are lemmings thou.
Thy’re less likely to commit crimes, and thought crimes.
They seem less capable of exercising critical, independent thought (in addition to being less imaginative and innovative), which’s why they’re more likely to be religious.
Ms goody 2 shoes teachers pet.
Many women are like pharisees, they know all words/laws, but they don’t understand the music.

It’s time to transform the female who may seem to be a lemming. What she is capable of remains to be seen. Her strengths have yet to ascertained. Helping women help themselves is my goal.

What about all the women who hire hitmen or coax their brothers, boyfriends and male friends into murdering and assaulting other men, are they in the statistics feminists and liberals are examining, are they even in the statistics at all?
When men want something done, we tend to do it ourselves.
Are women really less violent, or is their violence merely more, indirect?
Observe how the boys in blue, discriminate against men in favor of women in nearly all cases.
Women don’t need to be so violent, when most men and the system we built are rigged in their favor.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheela_na_gig

“The Mysterious divide between life and no life”. lol! Men’s fascination with female reproductive system never seizes to amaze me.

Not another round of ridiculousness? How can you read as sane in other threads, but refuse to be sane in this one? I guess you’re itching for a fight. Pow! Pow! :evilfun:

You’re making a fundamental mistake of trying to reason with a woman.

You’ll never get anywhere no matter how good your arguments are. It’s like trying to reason with a puppy or a kitten.

Men hire hitmen too so your reasoning of men doing it (or all other things)themselves is a crock. The lazy men on this site don’t even clean their own houses, Juanita does it.

Oh almost forgot, pow, pow!

There are a few men here who think that all women care about is money. The reason some women are attracted to men with successful careers is not their salaries, but their success and some guarantee of a modicum of intelligence. I don’t want a man who is not capable or independent. A man needs to be able to make his own decisions, pay his own way and sometimes cook his own meal. What woman wants a man who needs mothering. Ugh!

Men and women have to drive to jasper and they s each start with a car or a truck.
The women have a car, the men have a truck.
If you have a good soul it will be like a car or truck has the same driver.
Souls don’t have gender restrictions.
Therefor either male or female beings can reach similar levels via the soul.
The world would be a better place if there were 10 genders.

I know the question wasn’t aimed at me but i wanted to post.

I think my post is more true than everyone else’s.

Wendy, I’m a violent male who rapes and beats women on a daily basis. How can A Call to Men benefit me?

My name is not Wendy . . . however . . . I don’t believe you are a violent male who rapes and beats women on a daily basis.

:laughing:

Your question is a valid one though . . .

Wendy, how can a call to men benefit me?

:smiley:

You’re right, I’m not a man. Only a boy would beat and rape women. I am but a boy. Help me, A Call to Men! Help me become a man… a real man!

A majority of women care about money but not all. It is because of that majority there is such a prevailing backlash from men. In a global deteriorating economy where men are becoming displaced into obsolescence this trend will only get worse.

Money is a sign of ability. It signals to women: this guy knows what he’s doing, he knows how to get ahead in life. That’s not to say no woman goes for men purely for his money, just that these women are most likely not being driven by their libido, but by more practical considerations (almost like they’ve given up on men). Any man who demonstrates his ability to survive in today’s world is sexy to a woman–money is merely recognized as a symptom of this ability, not the object of women’s desire.

In the technological transhumanistic driven world where many men and woman are being fazed into existential obsolescence that can be quite a difficult thing. Add in rising social and economic inequality you get the picture.