Gender Divide

This part is really, really, super-really important to explain, I can’t emphasize this enough!!

A woman in this world, if she opens up the whole can of worms that is morality, is like a father watching a small child walking to poke a paper clip in an electrical outlet - if he doesn’t get off his ass, both him and the child experience hell, the child for the first time, and his gets worse… it’s not a perfect analogy because the politics of women is much more complicated. But generally speaking, throwing a female into that ring is extremely severe abuse through passive neglect. Plus it makes men hypocrites. This stuff I’m explaining here is like preschool, it can’t really harm you much. Men know they can’t open that can of worms for women!! They know better. Men have to solve the problem before they teach the lesson. Women of earth are not placed in this type of sphere of consciousness. The irony is, the severe abuse women perpetrate on men causes a selective funnel that some men go through. the ones who are abusing women to get laid, haven’t gone through that funnel yet, the ones seeking revenge etc… the men who believe that they are good for a woman, so it’s ok if THEY trick women into sex, because it’s better than a real asshole getting sex… the means are the ends, guys still abusing the mating system are hopelessly stuck.

What forced morality? And what would be the alternative to this forced morality?

sigh

I’ll tell you something…

You ask ANY fucking nun on earth… will you fuck me for 50 trillion dollars and you can give it to your order, or any charity you want. Every fucking one of them would find a way to rationalize the sex.

Not all men are built this way.

Men do far more for children than women do, trying to collapse resource dependencies - and stop saying women are morally accountable fuck! They’re not morally accountable !!

If a woman keeps abandoning or murdering her own children then society will rebuke or punish her. She is obligated, morally, forced, to care for her children, to live at peace with society.

There is no “alternative” except, what, praising a woman who abandons and murders her own children? Is that what you’re implying, to take the “forced morality” away???

You’re all over the place.

So you have no evidence only your rationalization based on nothing concrete? Not good enough Ec.

Let’s bump up the stakes…

Let’s see how much you understand reality

The man offers 50 trillion dollars, if you don’t accept it, he will rape you, and torture every person on earth in a torture chamber for 50 years…

Do you consent to sex??

The thing is Wendy, women don’t understand reality.

Call me full of shit.

You are wrong on this though

Society has no guaranteed knowledge of this abandoning/murder of children, so it is not forced per se without societies knowledge, only when the woman admits to abandoning/murdering does such morality come into play after the fact. I don’t care to know how many women cause their own miscarriages, for that is a sad state of affairs and shaming a woman into being a poor mother is stupid. The more we delve into the whole double standards department, the more incoherent I will become because there is no end to it and that disturbs me on levels that I can’t even articulate…yet.

Why would I need money to have sex? Or better yet, why would I consent to sex with a psycho?

You answered the question half correct!

I’m impressed! :slight_smile:

It’s immoral to be a nun.

That’s the other half. It was a trick question.

However, attempting to tamper with sexual orientations for reasons of very deep implication is a greater crime than this world is worth.

Half correct? No totally correct.

A man who is beautiful inside and outside, always gets the woman. Now whether she herself is beautiful in both directions, would be based on his screening process, if he cared as much for what is inside. We all know men care for what is on the outside, but most don’t take much of an interest on what’s inside.

No. It’s immoral to be a nun. It’s only half correct.
It’s fine to take a break and see what it’s like… but very immoral to actually be a nun or monk … just for some vague sense that you are helping anyone. It’s extremely
Easy to point out the layers of hypocrisy here

Ha!! THE woman… spoken like someone who wants sexual and emotional property to be patented just for them. Women are materialistic by nature … what you just said is prostitution !!

Since we are making grandiose inaccurate claims, then I am too perfect to only score half of a trick question. I would not sleep with a psycho based on his crazy promise to not turn around and rape and torture anyway.

What? What is the materialism of a soul? You are not making one iota of sense.

Criminals, rapists, murderers, men who are willing to break laws.

Average men, law-abiding, civil men, beta-males, cuckolds, white knights, “a good husband”, lots of men make women feel safe. It goes without saying that women are non-violent compared to men. That’s one of the gender divisions I already mentioned. You agree with me. However this point is about “psycho” versus “normal” men.

It cannot go both ways because non-violence results in the minority of men, who are violent, dominating everybody else. Criminals must be controlled by “violent good guys”. Although it’s an oxymoron. However women are protected from violent men, by other violent men.

A father perhaps. A brother. A cousin. A husband. These are some more examples.

Yes, of course, you poor babe.

Many times women want to be alone and “independent” and so want to walk throughout society “without fear”. Women often march to such a cause, having “rape walks” at universities, or “slut walks”, etc. It’s oxymoronic, because is it wrong to depend on a violent man to defend against other violent men? Is it wrong to depend on the police, or the military, ultimately? Women tend not to look that far ahead though. A large percentage of women are not victims, and not victimized, throughout their lives. Innocence remains.

Wisdom is a great defense. If a woman knows which men are aggressive and hateful, and will rape her, then she can react accordingly. Knowing the difference, is critical. Many women are stupid, easily duped, and taken advantage of. I would guess daughters of single-mothers or broken families. Daughters without strong fathers, teaching them how to identify and defend against hateful males, is critical in a woman’s self-esteem throughout life.

Maybe later

How is a woman supposed to differentiate one strange man from another without any interactions?

How will I know an average man when I see him? Hope for the best?

What they want as they prance around en masse is not what occurs when they walk alone. Women never walk alone in society without a fear of men. Place a strange man on the same sidewalk ahead of a woman alone after dark and she will go into a mini panic mode for most men are strangers so their is no guarantee to her safety, unless of course that she knows how to keep a level head and break some bones if need be.

The violent spouses/boyfriends, pedophile brothers, cousins, uncles, the normal looking stalking rapist…violent men do not stop but a small percentage of the atrocities that happen on a daily basis. Women must protect themselves, stop the men in their tracks by whatever force is necessary.

Sarcasm, as if these are fictitious occurrences. Men do not deserve any freedoms.

I have no reservations about putting down aggressors now. Anger replaced fear.

Tell me all about this wisdom in identifying dangerous strangers and defending against them.

:laughing:

What if we talked for days about genders of plants, trees, ants, etc.
Wouldn’t that be silly?

Intelligence.

Perhaps you’re lacking so allow me to shine some light. Shape, size, race of the man? Familiarity, clothes he’s wearing, the way he walks, where you and he are both walking, what time. Is he following you, or not? These are just some simple starts to identifying people. This ought to help you tremendously. However, we must admit, that many women are simply brain-dead stupid, very low intelligence, and honestly cannot identify people or recognize danger. Gullibility, innocence, naivety, easily duped, the “victims” of most crimes.

To seduce, trap, or ambush an intelligent woman would probably not work, because she would see it coming, and sense the danger, correctly. Properly and immediately identifying threats.

I apologize for revealing you in this manner, that you don’t have the first clue. This response can be a helpful lesson for you. Are you 12 or 13 years old?

You are like Ecmandu, except the female form, with vague generalizations and universalities. He claims that all women are evil, and you, all men are evil.

Both of you…are wrong.

No, because most recognized and common species have evolved to the point of sexual reproduction. Usually it is the smaller or rarer organisms that reproduce asexually, basic cellular units, simple-cells, some amphibians like frogs, lizards, etc. Many plants and insects have genders. In many spider groups, females are larger than males.

It’s called “science”. Maybe it’s silly to you?

I laid out the scenario. Did you read it? Do you understand that the man is before me on the same sidewalk at night? Duh. Can you comprehend that there are no definite telltale signs of psychopathy or sociopathy, it’s hidden. He is a well dressed, attractive, Asian male of average height and weight who is looking down as he approaches, but he is carrying a gun in the small of his back, he is an expert martial artists, and I am to be his next victim. Also, it wouldn’t matter if he was a white male wearing a priest’s attire…we already know how fucked up those muthers are.

Why would I wait for him to follow me? Some people are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ridiculous. If only you were a woman for a few years, you wouldn’t write such stupid things. Appearance is no guarantee of anything or can’t you comprehend that?

Can you not understand that not all threats are self-evident? If I’m thirteen, you are yet to be potty trained. Neener, neener, neener! :evilfun: :laughing:

You’re not going deep enough.

Presuming that a woman is beautiful, maybe wearing a skimpy outfit, walking alone out late, of course she is in danger of being taken into an alleyway, beaten, and raped. Males want sex, however, few are willing to go to such risky and immediate lengths to have it. Such occurrences are rare. You’re glossing over this fact, about rarity. Instead common males and females have common relationships, dating, seduction, temptations, etc. Men want to use women. Women want to use men. Sometimes mutually beneficial relationships are formed, a man offers what a woman needs, and a woman offers what a man needs. For men, it’s almost always about sex. For women, it’s about everything else. I demonstrated this already.

What you are taking about, however, with violent and dangerous males, is Desperation. Some males are desperate for sex, like Ecmandu, and it severely perverts and twists their drives and willpower. A sexually desperate male, has a high probability to rape and commit such crimes. Or usually it’s as simple as guy pouring roofies into a woman’s drink, or getting women drunk and passing out, etc. There are many factors and contexts to choose from.

It’s not a matter of “men are to blame” since males already receive the vast majority of punishments for sexual crimes. Females tend not to be punished for sexual crimes, since females are providers of sex to begin with. Most modern people see sex as pleasure, not reproduction. Reproduction is a foregone conclusion. Because average, common, and modern people don’t think that far ahead. Are blind to tomorrow. And an abortion would suffice.

Can you go deeper, or not?