Gender Divide

Stop blaming women for the evil of men EC! Men are evil, violent, self-serving assholes, who subjugated women for thousands of years, if not from the onset of mankind itself.

You don’t get it!!! ONLY men are to blame!!!

Females have the female blackmail system… they have to neither be good, reasonable or logical, they don’t have to be kind or compassionate, loving…

Nothing… the men who are mean to you now go to hell. You as a female have ZERO accountability morally ZERO!! Hurt, is only a heterosexual males fault, they are the only ones who CAN be punished for it. I’m not saying it’s the women’s fault !!! It’s impossible because of the female blackmail system for anything to be a woman’s fault… anything!!!

You’re misreading me!!

Adolf was a man.
Jesus was a man.

Having a willy and such may effect the male system of thought.
But im guessing only by around 10%.
Testosterone and estrogen have their effect.
Does that alone make someone good or evil?

Sexism is a lot like racism.
It’s a straw man. An error.
That is why i try to say it is a waste of time.

Differences between genders do exist but they are not that big.

That’s not true. Approach escalation is 100% on the male side … that’s an infinite difference.

I want to repeat, for the men and women here…

ONLY men are to blame … ONLY men. Men should know that only assholes can get laid (billions of them say it! DUH!!) so the question is, are you going to think with your dick and go to hell, or not be a hypocrite… women have ZERO blame, because not one woman who has ever lived thought “why do the bitches get the most guys?” No hypocrisy, no accountability!! ONLY men can be blamed!! NOT women!!

How different is a male and female cat or dog?
It’s not that different.

To be perfectly honest, I don’t know the approach escalation statistics for cats and dogs. I just don’t know it. I do know that for thousands upon thousands of years, billions of men have been saying, “why do assholes get the most women?” And not one women has ever thought, “wow, why do bitches get the most men?”

I’m going to suggest a no-brainer on this one.

I don’t think billions of men are stupid, I think they don’t analyze it further to include themselves because they want to be able to trick themselves to act out just enough to even secure a single sexual resource.

No, they don’t, you made that female blackmail system up just as you wrote that females have evil souls that men cannot sit with which is more made up, erroneous rubbish.

What are you talking about? Of course they have a blackmail system, read the last post…

Almost every man who has ever lived on earth has stated “why to assholes get the most women?” And there has definitely not been a woman who’s ever even thought, “wow, why do bitches get the most men?”

Billions of men and women … that’s not making shit up !!!

Because men COMPLAIN about this, they are held to a standard… not to be an asshole to get something from a woman that is good, otherwise they will hate themselves. Since nice women get laid MORE, they don’t have this complaint, and thus, are not liable for being or not being a bitch, they don’t suffer the hypocrisy clause, and have no motivational system to be anything. If they suffer, the heterosexual men pay for it, not the women, if women hurt heterosexual men, responding in any type of kind to a woman sends the heterosexual to hell. That’s the blackmail system!!! It’s there, billions of men and women say it every day!!!

Comes from both men and women [ though not all men or women ] but a woman has as much right to sleep
with as many people as she wants the same as a man does long as she accepts responsibility for her choices

The female blackmail system sends all heterosexual men to hell who allow a female to take responsibility.

Approach escalation is 100%.

You can’t handle the truth …

Actually sit and listen to billions of people, and then ponder the implications.

Billions of men say, “why do assholes get the most women?”

Billions of women have never once thought to even make such an absurd claim about bitches getting the most men.

You and WD are going to argue against billions of men and women??

It’s incorrect to say I don’t know what I’m talking about… if the facts are correct, the implication precisely follows with no possible option.

More accurately, all you can say is that I don’t know the facts…

Approach escalation being 100% (asshole)
Billions of men saying or thinking this
No women saying or thinking this about women.
Hell doesn’t exist

Etc… I’ll leave it to you to know these things imperically at a future time. We’ve reached an impasse. I will state however, that every evolutionary psychologist on earth agrees the evidence is overwhelming, and, they didn’t have my access!!

Don’t believe experts, and certainly don’t believe time traveling psychics who travel through time dilated portals. You’ll be judged by yourself, with all the facts at your disposal someday.

I can’t even tell you basics because this thread will be moved to rant!! I literally can’t tell you basic social science from studies anyone can read online without being banned. Think about the implications of that for a moment!! Like I said, the evolutionary psychologists all know this stuff!!

Ecmandu the only person who actually believes what you write is you

Right action.

Obviously writing, thinking and speech are actions.

I’ll tell you something… don’t worry about the studies and research. You’ll get my level of access someday, and then you’ll know even more than the studies. Until then, just ignore me. Seriously. It won’t change the outcome for you, but I cannot ask you to place faith in experts of the field or studies you haven’t conducted yourself.

You speak in absolute terms which is why I know what you say is not true. Though the real reason is that you apparently believe everything you say in
your You Tube videos and most of it is total rubbish. If you do believe it then you have seriously managed to deceive yourself given how ridiculous the
subject matter is. I would be interested to know how long you have been thinking like this and what exactly triggered these thoughts in the first place

Hmm… I read this message that was posted under the surreptitious57 handle.

It’s actually a form of dominance to tell people there are no absolutes, which triggers contradiction frequency, which causes females to like you.

You never saw my last video, because I never posted it here.

It’s basically saying that I outgrew my former videos and that there’s no point making additional ones.

I think it’s titled, “my last YouTube video” and wasn’t that great anyways…

You do realize that I’d have to teach you for thousands of years just to catch you up on basics.

Also, I haven’t perfected myself to my own satisfaction, which is honest, but NEVER an excuse!!

Most people say that as an excuse!!

I am glad that you stopped posting those videos since they had virtually nothing of any value in them
Hardly any one bothered watching them which defeats the reason for making them in the first place

Here’s my last one …

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mVfsOSiE4OM

ahh… yes, social conditioning tactics. how cute of you!

I want to make this point too…

Do you have even the slightest clue what it means for women to take responsibility for their actions??

It’s unconscionable !!!

You’d literally have to be pure evil to let that happen!!

It’s unspeakable!!

Thats not the answer!!

And I’ll explain something else, this planet and it’s treasures are rotten at the core …

When you get into the eternal damnation sequence because of women, the only possible light is a philosophic zombie universe. If there is a grand creator or goodness inherent, hat’s the only loophole for escaping the eternal damnation of all heterosexual men, the Easter egg of grace …

Everything else is hypocrisy for heterosexual men!

There is hope, the cosmos actually has room to save heterosexual men!! Once you start to realize that only hypocrisy gives you lots of women or any woman, and it’s hypocritical to punish them for it, you see hell in every direction as a heterosexual man…

Except!! Pz heaven universes… hypocrisy just vanishes

It’s not all doom and gloom …

That’s the hope that the cosmos holds for the hopeless.

Jesus was an angel encased in human flesh.