What's for dinner?

I always think like…what if Muslims amd Jews started eating pork. That would totally jack up the price of bacon. I hope they don’t.

Homemade pizzas with extra cheese. One piece of my pizza weighs close to a half pound. There’s no skimping on toppings.

Bread, oil, charcuterie from yesterday…

Pork chop with peas and potatoes, bread pudding, godiva martini for desert.

And 2 Manhattans while I waited for my reservation at the bar.

They make a white chocolate Godiva now? Miss Godiva martinis, so miss.

Joker’s dish of bacon, fried potatoes and onions, covered in cheddar cheese smothered with ranch dressing. This heart attack on a plate is tasty enough to pretend it’s not so bad for ya. A spinach side salad to accompany.

You shouldn’t miss things that are easily accessible. Just go and get the stuff and make one.

I no longer consume alcohol.

A double batch of Lasagna and garlic bread.

It works if you work it. Keep coming back.

Texas-styled French toast, bacon, and fresh fruit over yogurt.

Left-over lasagna and the extra breakfasts I already prepared. I never thought Joker would love my lasagnas this much. Holy cows! The next batch of lasagna will be three or four cake sheets worth, freezing two of the four for the next week. Since lasagnas are a lot of work (the way I make them), it’s better to crank out multiples in an assembly line fashion. I’m kind of digging preparing several of the same meals at once. If I go so far as to become the pre-made, frozen meals for a month lady, I’ll have officially become that crazy housewife. :astonished:

Fried potatoes, onions, and pork chops with a side salad.

Previous weeks’ dinners:

Chicken & vegetable kebabs, with mashed potato / roasted poussin and carrots, with mashed potato / minced-beef & carrot, with plantains / carrot soup / roasted poussin, carrots and sweet potato. All Organic.

This week’s dinners:

Duck leg in orange and cardamom, with carrot and sweet potato julienne / char-griddled chicken thighs, with courgette batons / crab, salmon, and spaghettied-courgette broth / butternut squash soup / duck, sweetcorn, and spaghettied-courgette broth. All Organic.

Tuna casserole with broccoli and mushrooms.

My Mom’s cooking our dinner, so it will be a surprise. Oh goody! :smiley:

Spicy burgers, cheddar and broccoli rice, and a salad.

Homemade pizzas…with some additions, black olives, Canadian bacon, both orange and green bell peppers, and a five cheese blend of Italian cheeses topped off under mounds of mozzarella.