Does reality exist?

Serbs are the niggers of Europe.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyV1BTelPhY[/youtube]

I hope this thread will not turn into another Balkan conflict.:confused:

Magnus…there is no need for that…

You’re right. There isn’t.

Yes reality exists. What the fuck kind of stupid question is that?

I don’t know. You tell me.
You are the smartest person in the room.
Right behind Fixed.

Right behind your mom.

Moja serbian krv kaže da te jebem! Hrvati su sranje, to je jasno.

That’s a very bad translation, Wendy. You just told him something you didn’t really want to tell him. What you said is “My Serbian blood instructs me to fuck you.” Never ever mess with Google translators.

The correct translation is:
“Moja srpska krv ti kaže da se nosiš u tri lepe pičke materine.”

Use the correct swearwords and you can never go wrong.

Someone please quote me because I’m on Wendy’s foe list so she can’t see this.

Wendy, Maggie wanted you to see this.

Maybe I would fuck him…in ways that he would not like which would be the only ways I would fuck him. Now I’ll return to my PG mode.

Serbs always instigate conflict and then end up regretting it. Nothing new here. But yeah, let’s stop.

Yeah and now cause you quoted Wendy, who is on MY foe list, I ended up seeing what she wrote even though I didn’t wanna. Because fuck foe lists, right?

The only way I’d ever penetrate Wendy the filthy mudshark is with a knife or a bullet. It’d be a painless quickie and she’d bleed like a virgin but from her head, as her brain matter oozes out of her skull.

Not interested in fucking nigger-lovers, sorry Wendy. You’re only good for the rope.

No regrets whatsoever.
You are still a retard despite that study you linked to.
You’re the one who left the discussion and I respect that . . .
Remember, you said “that’s my final”.

Hi AutSider

Gees, how sandbox talk has evolved.

I decided to delete that post. If we are not part of the solution, we ourselves are also a part of the problem.

How can it be so easy for a man to speak to or about a woman like that? Where does it come from? How does it get to such a point?

Why?

I am not really looking for an answer from you, per see, and I probably wouldn’t get one anyone.
You might want to possibly ruminate on the above…or not.

Men, not all men, but many or some, sometimes think that they are such alpha males because of the way in which they think and feel and talk about women but are they really? Of course, I am not really saying that you think of yourself in such a way because of that speech of yours. But…

I watched a video last night called “Hacksaw Ridge” about Desmond Doss’ life and time while serving in the Second World War. What a movie. It was as inspiring and profound as it was gory and tragic. The best and the worst of humanity in two hours time. It was so disturbing but I would not have missed it.

I thought of the alpha male, the real alpha male, and Nietszche’s Ubermensch (though I don’t really know if Freddie himself would have considered Doss as such. I would be curious though to know if he would have. Doss was a christian and a conscientious objector and he had the courage of his convictions to such a degree that I found him to be awe-inspiring. Such courage and will but would N have found him to be the same. Who knows. I certainly did.

Why do we make such mountains out of molehills while there are already so many mountains to be scaled and brought down?

Someone quote all this since my favorite man foe’d me.

For all the people who use the foe list, you’re a bunch of pussies. What a pussy thing to do.

You people are those “millenials” that I keep hearing about. A whole generation of vaginas. “I’m putting you on a list so I don’t have to see what you type”.

PUSSY SHIT GROW A PAIR

The worst are the philosophical hardasses, the Nazi wannabe eugenics types. Its like I’m watching a bunch of pussies talk about the cultural and philosophical underpinnings of being a tough guy. Cracks me up. FOE THIS pansies.

I don’t think Autsider is taking foe list seriously. He’s just trying to blend in with the crowd.

It’s like covering up a piece of shit so I don’t have to smell it. Your post is like:

“hurr durr you must smear shit all over your face or you’re a pussy”

Nah.