What's for dinner?

Purple sweet potato, corn, broccoli and fried chicken.

Last night I had plantains and veal.

Sweet corn on the cob and lobster tails. Since I’m in the mood to bake…Blondies will top off the fare.

Had to do it again yesterday. Back to the pork chop place. Another pork chop, carpaccio with truffle oil, and their take on Mont Blanc a La Frisco. And about 4 Manhattans. Excellent stuff.

Stuffed, roasted chicken with onions and potatoes.

A little drunk right now. But when I remember I’m gonna post more food. Bread pudding and chops and charcuterie plate and some martinis.

I always think like…what if Muslims amd Jews started eating pork. That would totally jack up the price of bacon. I hope they don’t.

Homemade pizzas with extra cheese. One piece of my pizza weighs close to a half pound. There’s no skimping on toppings.

Bread, oil, charcuterie from yesterday…

Pork chop with peas and potatoes, bread pudding, godiva martini for desert.

And 2 Manhattans while I waited for my reservation at the bar.

They make a white chocolate Godiva now? Miss Godiva martinis, so miss.

Joker’s dish of bacon, fried potatoes and onions, covered in cheddar cheese smothered with ranch dressing. This heart attack on a plate is tasty enough to pretend it’s not so bad for ya. A spinach side salad to accompany.

You shouldn’t miss things that are easily accessible. Just go and get the stuff and make one.

I no longer consume alcohol.

A double batch of Lasagna and garlic bread.

It works if you work it. Keep coming back.

Texas-styled French toast, bacon, and fresh fruit over yogurt.

Left-over lasagna and the extra breakfasts I already prepared. I never thought Joker would love my lasagnas this much. Holy cows! The next batch of lasagna will be three or four cake sheets worth, freezing two of the four for the next week. Since lasagnas are a lot of work (the way I make them), it’s better to crank out multiples in an assembly line fashion. I’m kind of digging preparing several of the same meals at once. If I go so far as to become the pre-made, frozen meals for a month lady, I’ll have officially become that crazy housewife. :astonished:

Fried potatoes, onions, and pork chops with a side salad.