Does reality exist?

Reality is what is observed. Observations and interpretations exist within reality. People will talk a lot and lie a lot, pretending they don’t understand what interaction means.

Then as soon as you start interacting with them they demonstrate with their actions that they know very well what it means, and that the words they say are, simply, lies.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITgKLIWs5xY[/youtube]

Could the fag have made Bane’s hand go away by saying “you’re not interacting with me”?

Could he make Bane go away by saying “you don’t exist”, “you’re not real”, “reality doesn’t exist”, “reality isn’t real”, or whatever other demented nonsense cowards will come up with?

If you think that words should be connected not to reality, but to other words by infinitely defining things and never referring to reality, I say you’re a sheltered coward and your philosophy is as worthless as you.

That’s my final.

Observations (associated with Dionysus) are more fundamental than interpretations (associated with Apollo.)
Because of this, we often associate observations with “reality” while associating interpretations with “mind”.
We call the former concrete and the latter abstract.
This isn’t disputed.

If what you mean is that observations and interpretations are “what is observed” then I agree. I prefer the term “experienced” though because the term “observation” is too narrow. But that’s another story.

Understanding what interaction is intuitively is not the same as understanding what interaction is rationally.

For example, I can understand what computers are without understanding how they work.
Or I can understand what it means to move my limbs without understanding the underlying physics.
There’s a massive difference between the two.

What you’re doing here is you are evading defining the concept of interaction with the excuse that there is some kind of conspiracy taking place behind your back where I am intentionally or unintentionally lying to you about not knowing what interaction is.
As if I don’t know what interaction is . . . intuitively or rationally.

You’re being a paranoid retard.
Or maybe you’re just being a retard, I don’t know.
I do, however, sense some degree of paranoia.
Everyone must be conspiring against you.
The slightest suggestion – such as that the concept of reality makes no sense – appears very capable of triggering this fear in you.

I know relatively well what interaction is.
I know what it is intuitively and I know what it is rationally.
The question is: do you know what interaction is? Not intuitively but rationally. Do you? What is the degree of precision with which you understand the phenomenon of interaction? Pretty low, right?

So that’s what you find worrying . . .
The possibility that I am saying that there is a strong, perhaps even absolute, causal relation between what one says and what happens.
In other words, that I expect, or predict, that whenever someone says “I am eating” that they would immediately be fed.
Okay.

Here’s a little exercise for you.
Dig through my posts in this thread and take a note for every paragraph or sentence that makes you think that I am suggesting the above.
Then I am going to explain to you – yes, I am going to hand hold you – that in no way, shape or form am I saying any such thing.

Let’s have fun, okay?

Words are supposed to be connected to observations.
That’s what it means to define a word: to describe the sequence of events (or observations) it refers to.
That’s what I am asking you to do with the word “interaction”.
I want you to tell me what that word means i.e. I want you to describe to me the exact sequence of events it refers to.
Not just tell me “well, I know what it means [intuitively]”.
Lots of people will tell you that “I know what God is [intuitively]”.
Are you a mystic or a rational person?
What are you, AutSider?

My point – even though your attitude does not deserve my explanation – is that the concept of interaction exists only on the higher level of abstraction – on the level of interpretations. On the lowest level of abstraction, on the level of observations, there is no such a thing. There are only observations. There is only a sequence of observations (among them interpretations.)

Riječi su za pićke, pićke vole riječi, da ne znam govorit drko bi ti u usta jer sam veći.

Croatian language is very gay. Both written and spoken.
It’s piČke, moron, not piĆke.
Preference for soft consonants should tell you everything you need to know about a people . . .

Listen to a Croat speaking:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6RhFScgL8k[/youtube]

Then listen to a Serb speaking:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GneHJEmoORg[/youtube]

Reality is relational, contextual.

“That’s a real mirage; a real illusion.”

Everything is real in some way.

Real is about utility, utility implies relational.

“Is a real”

and

“exists as”

are synonyms with different syntax.

Serbs are the niggers of Europe.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyV1BTelPhY[/youtube]

I hope this thread will not turn into another Balkan conflict.:confused:

Magnus…there is no need for that…

You’re right. There isn’t.

Yes reality exists. What the fuck kind of stupid question is that?

I don’t know. You tell me.
You are the smartest person in the room.
Right behind Fixed.

Right behind your mom.

Moja serbian krv kaže da te jebem! Hrvati su sranje, to je jasno.

That’s a very bad translation, Wendy. You just told him something you didn’t really want to tell him. What you said is “My Serbian blood instructs me to fuck you.” Never ever mess with Google translators.

The correct translation is:
“Moja srpska krv ti kaže da se nosiš u tri lepe pičke materine.”

Use the correct swearwords and you can never go wrong.

Someone please quote me because I’m on Wendy’s foe list so she can’t see this.

Wendy, Maggie wanted you to see this.

Maybe I would fuck him…in ways that he would not like which would be the only ways I would fuck him. Now I’ll return to my PG mode.

Serbs always instigate conflict and then end up regretting it. Nothing new here. But yeah, let’s stop.

Yeah and now cause you quoted Wendy, who is on MY foe list, I ended up seeing what she wrote even though I didn’t wanna. Because fuck foe lists, right?

The only way I’d ever penetrate Wendy the filthy mudshark is with a knife or a bullet. It’d be a painless quickie and she’d bleed like a virgin but from her head, as her brain matter oozes out of her skull.

Not interested in fucking nigger-lovers, sorry Wendy. You’re only good for the rope.

No regrets whatsoever.
You are still a retard despite that study you linked to.
You’re the one who left the discussion and I respect that . . .
Remember, you said “that’s my final”.