White countries need White Shariah

I don’t think exile is a smart tactical move. The exiled woman might join the enemy and reveal important information to them about the group, or even increase the number of enemies by giving them children.

Or she might just do some other spiteful thing to get back at the group that exiled her. An execution is a swift and clean way of dealing with traitors and degenerates, possibly preceded by flogging and public shaming.

And yeah, just in case you ask, the same applies to men - execution, not exile.

If you’re interested in further informing yourself on WHITE SHARIA:

dailystormer.com/?s=white+sharia

Just the first page contains at least 5 long articles, those are the ones with hundreds of comments. It’s already been discussed a lot and all your complaints were addressed, multiple times.

I see no point in endlessly repeating the same discussions.

Oh contraire, dust sweeper.
I do temper myself and do cooperate this very moment.
I think it’s good that you think that dumb men don’t deserve the support of smart women but let’s be honest here, deserve has got nothing to do with it.
They do what they do and they support who they support.

What she’s saying is that she wants you to agree with her and do what she says without her having to risk anything being violent, cause women are worse at violence and also risk averse.

I share that sentiment. I too would prefer if people did what I want them to do without having to use violence. But I also recognize that’s not how things work.

Wendy claims to be all about cooperation but you can be sure that if somebody tried to implement something like WHITE SHARIA she would not want to cooperate, and might even go to war against them.

It’s what I spoke of in my nobody is against violence thread.

People constantly keep lying about this, pretending they are above violence, that they are innocent, when what really differentiates us is the PURPOSE for which we are willing to do violence. But everybody is violent.

You’s entertain me! Keep it up.

This is not so in my experience. Many men will automatically assume that a woman is successful in her career because he has either slept her way up or had ingratiated herself to her superiors. This is the kind of thinking men do, as if this is what they would do if they were women. And this is total bullshit. Women who want equality will not seek shortcuts and use their sex to their advantage- their success is purely merit based and they work hard for it ( even harder than other men). For some reason men refuse to acknowledge that an attractive girl/woman would succeed based on merit/skill and not based on her looks. This to me is just a projection of men’s own thinking of how they would act if they were a woman - basically, they would take shortcuts, because it just makes logical sense to them. There is a hidden sense of jealousy and insecurity projected in this too.

I don’t know about men really wanting to be women, I haven’t really sensed that, only perhaps some kind of envy based on misunderstanding that women have it easier in life, because they think if they were women everything would be so much easier for them; all they’d have to do is bat their eyes and spread their legs. These men do not understand women, but think they do.

Well, I don’t think executing your own people is a smart tactical move, either. I can see your population eventually dwindling down to just maybe a handful of hardcore idealists.

That’s why shortsighted extremism is so entertaining. There is no talking sense to such radicals.

How big of you! :laughing:

Some dust sweepers treat the ideas of shortsighted extremists as merely dust in the wind floating amidst a lot of hot air.

Deserve has got a lot to do with decisions concerning intelligence and backbone, even Karma follows the deserved, and the women who bring all the goods including positive Karma would never support extremism leading to their own detriment. Your cause is a mixture of tyranny and terrorism against your own people and only the brain dead and the soulless support such sharia endeavors, not I or anyone else with a brain and spine.

Do you have problems interpreting what is written? I am not against defensive violence. I’d rather have social order benefiting all based on cooperation, if men choose to be aggressors, R.I.P. aggressors.

I knew you couldn’t help but peek…haha. :evilfun:

That’s a completely valid assumption. For most women, their beauty is their strongest asset. Men evolved to have a sort of a weakness for women and to love them (which can be maladaptive behavior if women aren’t doing what they’re supposed to be doing). This is all largely unconscious, so men may not even be aware that they’re treating women preferentially because they are women, and women may not be aware that they are being treated preferentially because they are women.

Jealously is a feminine feeling. I don’t recall the last time I felt it. I can feel sad, happy, I can feel sympathy and antipathy. Jealousy, no, sorry. I don’t even know what insecurity has to do with it.

Women definitely have it easier in life, but that you think men want to have it easy like how women want to have it easy only proves what I said about how women just blindly project.

Are you trolling me? The choice is between execution and exile. If somebody is to be executed or exiled, they are not “your own” anymore.

As for the population dwindling, it depends. If Europe started culling all the degenerates now, there would be a lot of death and the population would dwindle, in the short-run.

Once all the degenerates have been purged and the new generations are raised differently with healthy ideals and accurate understandings of the world there would be few executions and the high birthrates would easily compensate.

Before: Britain while it had something similar to WHITE SHARIA (patriarchal, militaristic, colonialist…)
After: Liberalized Britain

But look at this biscuit. Why would you worry about global politics and rationalizing things that divide humanity when you could just get one of these and eat it instead?

That’s goat cheese and honey on there. You seem like a goat cheese type.

Filthy hedonist.

Your mom.

More ways in which women inaccurately project:

They think that because when they view men as inferior they automatically hate and resent such men (beta-orbiters, cuckolds), that if men view them as inferior, that they will be automatically hated and resented in the same way. Based on this inaccurate understanding of gender relations women will demand equality and call every man who thinks women are inferior in some aspects, a “misogynist”, “sexist”, basically, a woman-hater. Of course, this is inaccurate because the sexes evolved differently. Women evolved to hate and despise weak (non-masculine) men because they are unfit. But for a woman being non-masculine isn’t a weakness in the same way it is for men, and men do not expect women to be just as strong, just as rational, just as aware of reality, etc. Men will think of women as inferior in those regards (and justifiably so), but won’t hate them for it in the same way we don’t hate our cats and dogs even though they are inferior. We actually like them and take care of them, as long as they are being obedient and not destructive.
In fact, for a woman to be overtly physically strong could signal an estrogen deficiency and a fertility problem, as well as high-maintenance because she consumes more calories. Also, she would be more likely to oppose the man, and men do not like to be opposed. She’d also be physically unattractive and it may be impossible for a male to get an erection and impregnate her at all. Being too rational would mean she cannot complement the man’s rationality with her emotional side but that she would instead seek to replace the man of the house and challenge him. Being too aware of reality (I mean reality outside of social norms - nature, war, competition, cooperation, resource extraction…) might cause her stress and inhibit her ability to properly raise a child, etc.
In short, women hate sexual partners who are inferior and so they mistakenly think men do too.

But really at the core of this is just that women project themselves into the position of men without accounting for gender differences (mostly because they think there are none and that we’re all equal), so of course they end up with a skewed perception of reality.

Yet another thing women do is they find it hot and exciting when their man can attract other women and flirts with them. It makes the woman in the relationship want to compete with that other woman for her man’s affections, as it signals to her that he is a high-status male who is desired by other women too. This is how females compete.

So females falsely project that if they try to attract other men and flirt with them in front of their partners, that their partner will want to compete with the other man and be all like “nooooo baby come back to me, you’re mine, I love you”. Of course, since the sexes are not the same, this isn’t the case. If a woman does something like that it signals she is unfaithful and promiscuous, and that she’s trying to cause trouble and violence by getting men to compete for her. These are extremely unattractive traits in women. So what really happens, unless the male is a desperate cuck, is that the man says “fuck you bitch, thanks for exposing your nature to me, I’m better off without you anyway”. Then she’s all like “why did this not work, hurr durr”.

I understand your anger Autsider but you’ll never change the political individual liberalism of the west, it’s here and isn’t going anywhere. You would have to achieve violent enforcement for your ideal to work and it would have to be maintained 24/7 , there simply isn’t enough numbers of people with your mental disposition to enforce any of that. The activities or goals of minorities are always limited in scope.

Thank goodness the number of violent psychotics is limited.

Well, you need to have the ability to see how others think in order to understand his position. Simply calling him psychotic isn’t particularly helpful in understanding his point of view no matter how much you disagree with it. There is a kernel of truth behind all varieties of opinions or perspectives even those that society at large deems horrendous. Subject validity by a majority also isn’t very legitimate in terms of understanding either with controlled normalcy bias present.