White countries need White Shariah

Also, I’d like to add that I’m not exactly a 100% traditionalist. I’m a naturalist. I care about what works. The parts of traditionalism that work are great, but I won’t adopt the parts that don’t work just because “MUH EUROPEAN TRADITION”.

Though I respect many of the insights people in the past had on society, we now have even more information, and it is time we make new traditions based on it.

Domination is a male thing, women have no place dominating anything.
What would it even mean that women dominate in home and social sphere, and how do you separate that, especially the social sphere, from public relations and politics?

Men in general don’t mind responsibility if they have authority over what they are responsible for. Stressful, lol. Men are designed by nature to deal with such stress. Women are much more delicate, and in general shouldn’t be forced to deal with nature (politics, war, philosophy, truth) as it might hinder their ability to care for the child by destroying them emotionally. Ideally, women would never have to hear some of the mean truths I tell. They would have their own female spaces where they can talk about whatever things women talk about (supervised by men, of course, to prevent possible treason and conspiring).

It’s funny to me when women are called the empathetic sex when they have no empathy (UNDERSTANDING) of other people at all. They just project their own feelings into the other and presume that the other is feeling the same way she would be feeling if she were in their shoes. The problem with this is that it presumes equality - that the woman and the person the woman is projecting herself as, are the same or at least very similar. This can kind of work for women when it comes to understanding other women, less so when it comes to men. Such blind projection fails to account for the differences between the sexes and adjust the judgment based on them, which an accurate understanding would necessitate.

It’s like when a woman told me that she can’t understand how men can put so much effort into pretending to be macho/masculine. It is completely inconceivable to them that men and women are different, so they think that if for her, as a woman, acting like a man would be difficult, then it means that it must be so for men too. What men really want, after all, is to be just like women, it’s just this society that keeps brainwashing men into wanting to pretend they are masculine. This is how these retards actually think.

In reality, for men it comes naturally to act like men, and for women it comes naturally to act like women. For men it would be difficult and a pretense to act like women, and for women it would be difficult and a pretense to act like men.

Try to get a woman to understand this, though, I dare you. “muh equality”. Anyway, that’s for you thinking it’s difficult for men to deal with such stresses. It’s not like we have much of a choice anyway.

It would be nice if people were forced to bear the direct natural consequences of their actions, instead of distributing the costs of their actions to the entire society. It would be perfect, for example, if Muslim immigrants raped and killed only those men and women who voted to import them. That would be so fucking awesome. Among other things, cucks and liberals would be made slaves of the enemies or killed, feminists would be raped and/or put into burqas or killed. And WN who opposed all this degeneracy would not have to suffer it and would get their own white state which would eventually rise to be powerful enough to push back Muslims.

Ah, it would be so nice if everybody got what they deserved.

Many of those arguments I never made and so I will not address those which have no bearing on what I am saying.

Can you show me where I advocated the term white patriarchy? One could just as well have said Europe needs traditional European values:

Would you then say that the idea of European tradition is dead, particularly for those who matter in the struggles we face today?

I am saying there is a reason to be serious and literal:

Considering the issues facing Europe today, do you not think that many Europeans will come seeking their own and be nothing but repelled by the propagation of muslim ideas, in jest or otherwise?

I see no reason to address simple minds who cannot think beyond the repetition of internet memes. That is the difference between aristocracy and any form of government which relies on mass society.

If you mean repel, then this is exactly what I mean by the difference between aristocracy and governments based on mass society. It might not repel the mass of uncouth men and women but it will repel those who care for and respect their traditions and do not see them as dead so that the banner of islam must be taken up instead.

Are you making the argument here that what is best is based on popularity? I think you are underestimating the ability of great men to rise above the heard and the mass of statistic.

Who said anything about being moderate? Caring for European tradition in Europe is moderate to you?

Though I did not make this argument, I will say that the argument I am making is not about “triggering” at all but the development and progression of our ideals.

Would you be willing to show the source which proves that sharia is originally a European term? Also, accusations of being triggered is not an argument for anyone except children and mental teenagers populating the internet.

None of your arguments even addressed the fact that you have sought out islam for your campaign rather than European ideals, and your response was full of arguments not even addressed to me.

I’m not interested in discussing with you in particular because the gist of all your arguments has already been addressed and yes, refuted.

If we wanted islamic sharia we’d advocate for islamic sharia, not WHITE SHARIA. Just to make it clear though, not everything written in that post is mine, as I noted.

The fallacies are written by somebody else, I just don’t use quotes when copying huge amounts of text because it makes it smaller, uglier, and harder to read.

If you are not willing to discuss it then it shall be left there for any thinking individual’s consideration.

I don’t think exile is a smart tactical move. The exiled woman might join the enemy and reveal important information to them about the group, or even increase the number of enemies by giving them children.

Or she might just do some other spiteful thing to get back at the group that exiled her. An execution is a swift and clean way of dealing with traitors and degenerates, possibly preceded by flogging and public shaming.

And yeah, just in case you ask, the same applies to men - execution, not exile.

If you’re interested in further informing yourself on WHITE SHARIA:

dailystormer.com/?s=white+sharia

Just the first page contains at least 5 long articles, those are the ones with hundreds of comments. It’s already been discussed a lot and all your complaints were addressed, multiple times.

I see no point in endlessly repeating the same discussions.

Oh contraire, dust sweeper.
I do temper myself and do cooperate this very moment.
I think it’s good that you think that dumb men don’t deserve the support of smart women but let’s be honest here, deserve has got nothing to do with it.
They do what they do and they support who they support.

What she’s saying is that she wants you to agree with her and do what she says without her having to risk anything being violent, cause women are worse at violence and also risk averse.

I share that sentiment. I too would prefer if people did what I want them to do without having to use violence. But I also recognize that’s not how things work.

Wendy claims to be all about cooperation but you can be sure that if somebody tried to implement something like WHITE SHARIA she would not want to cooperate, and might even go to war against them.

It’s what I spoke of in my nobody is against violence thread.

People constantly keep lying about this, pretending they are above violence, that they are innocent, when what really differentiates us is the PURPOSE for which we are willing to do violence. But everybody is violent.

You’s entertain me! Keep it up.

This is not so in my experience. Many men will automatically assume that a woman is successful in her career because he has either slept her way up or had ingratiated herself to her superiors. This is the kind of thinking men do, as if this is what they would do if they were women. And this is total bullshit. Women who want equality will not seek shortcuts and use their sex to their advantage- their success is purely merit based and they work hard for it ( even harder than other men). For some reason men refuse to acknowledge that an attractive girl/woman would succeed based on merit/skill and not based on her looks. This to me is just a projection of men’s own thinking of how they would act if they were a woman - basically, they would take shortcuts, because it just makes logical sense to them. There is a hidden sense of jealousy and insecurity projected in this too.

I don’t know about men really wanting to be women, I haven’t really sensed that, only perhaps some kind of envy based on misunderstanding that women have it easier in life, because they think if they were women everything would be so much easier for them; all they’d have to do is bat their eyes and spread their legs. These men do not understand women, but think they do.

Well, I don’t think executing your own people is a smart tactical move, either. I can see your population eventually dwindling down to just maybe a handful of hardcore idealists.

That’s why shortsighted extremism is so entertaining. There is no talking sense to such radicals.

How big of you! :laughing:

Some dust sweepers treat the ideas of shortsighted extremists as merely dust in the wind floating amidst a lot of hot air.

Deserve has got a lot to do with decisions concerning intelligence and backbone, even Karma follows the deserved, and the women who bring all the goods including positive Karma would never support extremism leading to their own detriment. Your cause is a mixture of tyranny and terrorism against your own people and only the brain dead and the soulless support such sharia endeavors, not I or anyone else with a brain and spine.

Do you have problems interpreting what is written? I am not against defensive violence. I’d rather have social order benefiting all based on cooperation, if men choose to be aggressors, R.I.P. aggressors.

I knew you couldn’t help but peek…haha. :evilfun:

That’s a completely valid assumption. For most women, their beauty is their strongest asset. Men evolved to have a sort of a weakness for women and to love them (which can be maladaptive behavior if women aren’t doing what they’re supposed to be doing). This is all largely unconscious, so men may not even be aware that they’re treating women preferentially because they are women, and women may not be aware that they are being treated preferentially because they are women.

Jealously is a feminine feeling. I don’t recall the last time I felt it. I can feel sad, happy, I can feel sympathy and antipathy. Jealousy, no, sorry. I don’t even know what insecurity has to do with it.

Women definitely have it easier in life, but that you think men want to have it easy like how women want to have it easy only proves what I said about how women just blindly project.

Are you trolling me? The choice is between execution and exile. If somebody is to be executed or exiled, they are not “your own” anymore.

As for the population dwindling, it depends. If Europe started culling all the degenerates now, there would be a lot of death and the population would dwindle, in the short-run.

Once all the degenerates have been purged and the new generations are raised differently with healthy ideals and accurate understandings of the world there would be few executions and the high birthrates would easily compensate.

Before: Britain while it had something similar to WHITE SHARIA (patriarchal, militaristic, colonialist…)
After: Liberalized Britain

But look at this biscuit. Why would you worry about global politics and rationalizing things that divide humanity when you could just get one of these and eat it instead?

That’s goat cheese and honey on there. You seem like a goat cheese type.

Filthy hedonist.

Your mom.