Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

smiling, but deep down I am miserable without my s/o… Well maybe not completely miserable, but just, really depressed that I lost her.

Yes, but can they think and feel?

Birds sing and nature dances.

Of course they can think and feel. Where are you trying to go with this?

Just a bit of bias on my part, Wendy. It has been my experience that there are those, not all, but many, gaining entrance into those hot, chick clubs who cannot think and feeling. …well, except in only one direction.

I was just stating the fact, the abilities that gain them entrance, what they do with it once in is up to that male.

I only think and feel in one direction…the right direction. :evilfun:

lol
:occasion-snowman: My wish for snow these days. Ah well, have to wait.

Here’s me after a month health kick… Lost about 20 pounds, probably going to lose 40 more…

Had to quit drinking because of liver damage…

body healed quite well after getting shot, bullets must of bounced off. I’m back in full energy now, put on some percentage of fat due to being laid up, muscle maintained itself quite good. Will try to get to 10 - 12 percent body fat in the next few weeks. Im back in the game

Whoever shot you, wasn’t me or my goons.

I still hate you, but I wish you well and a full recovery.

what? why am i hated?

Let’s not share our personal business with the Internet. You know why you’re hated…

4giv me? <3

I don’t forgive and I don’t forget. If you’re looking for sympathy, your asking a person who never got any real salvation from anyone. Trixie is listed as a my little pony villian, not some kind of hero.

well that wasn’t a very nice response.

This isn’t a very nice world, and I’m both the result of my genetic and memetic conditioning (But mostly memetic, since I’m mostly just brain.)

Alright then.

If the world refuses to give happiness to me why should I give happiness to anyone else?

Because it’s not the world that is refusing to give happiness to you. Happiness is relative to a state of being and is usually a byproduct of accomplishment, and other things. Your projection of self onto the world shows lack of understanding, which is rooted in a lack of responsibility. It could also be a lack of acceptance of nature in relation to developing a self-consciousness in an objective context, if you don’t come to terms with self in relationship with world, then subjective emoting will only take place. One may even find it comforting and nurture an identity with it as a coping method, but the problem is that it stunts growth and prevents maturity, then overtime can backfire.

Once you have come to terms with what i just said then obtaining a particular state of being becomes a lot more easily accessible as now your thinking has a greater capacity of clarity. Then it just comes down to technique and strategy, and management. If one falls into ideals or is constantly rejecting what’s there and expecting something else, then this will only threaten the state you desire to exist in.

Reality must come first. Working with what is there through understanding and acceptance, then you can tailor to your relative capacity.

Everybody has their weaknesses and strengths. It could be a lot worse for you, you could be a child with terminal cancer, you could be an obese cow, or a spider in my mother’s house that she recently stepped on because the culprit runs a muck in her kitchen…

P.s I gave you happiness when i intentionally lost to you when playing quake.

The world is not responsible for your emotional well being. You are. Your mind belongs to you and only you. Not to the world
You want to be happy then go out and seek it for yourself. You have an ulterior motive whereas the world could not care less

:text-goodpost: