The Grand Scheme

[2][1] Fall 2011

I propose that slave morality be understood as consciousness disconnecting from the organisms self-valuing. A being can no longer rely, in its actions of acquisition of power, on what it is – it is forced to re-determine what it is in terms of the lack, the gap left by the removal of its self-valuation. Since a gap has no content, the identification is shifted to that which has caused the gap, the enemy. A moral slave determines itself in terms of what it hates, by positing itself as not-that. It posits, or attempts to posit, a self-value by establishing a sense of power over the entity that it blames for the loss of its self-value.

As it is still exerting its will to power, it still operates as an entity, a subject, so it is in fact still grounded in a self-valuing. What has been lost is the connection between self-valuing and consciousness. Consciousness has detached from nature, what results can be described as disintegration of value. As long as slave-morality persists, as the unconsciously self-valuing entity persists in its behavior of willing to power on the terms of another entity, as it tries to establish a conscious self-valuing as the negative of what it perceives as powerful (but evil), it operates directly against its natural, innate self-valuing, and this must result in decay.

I think that slave morality can not be inherited, that every new-born being has a master-morality, by which I mean that its consciousness is rooted in a self-valuing. (For example, the mother is valued in terms of the self, that is why we have the Freudian complex of interpreting the mother / parent as the self).

By the genetic passing-on and cultural / physical sustainment of forms of weakness / unhealth, it becomes more likely that a conscious being strays into slave-morality. If the being is both physically unhealthy and immersed in a culture where slave-morality is the norm, it is likely that it abandons its “child-like” master-morality and becomes a value-decaying, alike to its cultural environment. I think of the modern Islamic world, which morality is rooted in the rejection of the west (not to say that the west presently holds a master morality, but it serves as the standard of hated enemy by rejecting of which the morality is largely defined). Breaking out of this cycle, “salvation” could only occur through impulses of a freshly, life affirming nature such as is operative in children.

It seems likely that the teachings of Jesus Christ (whether this is only a metaphorical figure or if he really lived is not important) were aimed to remedy a similar condition operative in the Jews under Roman oppression – a re-establishment of self-valuing by taking on a infant-like perspective. “Render unto Caesar what is his” – his value – have for yourself what is yours – your value: “divinity” –i.e. your self-valuing

Nietzsche had good reason to say that the last Christian died on the cross, because much of Christianity as a culture was a continuation of the self-denying/ignoring against which a “spiritual rebirth” was proposed a remedy. It continued to focus on the enemy, on Evil, even if it politically overcame all enemies, and succeeded so in including in this negativity-standard against which it set its efforts, the things that naturally sustain positive valuing – beauty, strength, pleasure, the ‘good things in life’.

It seems that ultimately such a reverse valuing must come to an end, as the acting consciousness of resentment erodes the unconscious self-valuing on wich it rests to such a point that it can no longer be sustained. Physical reserves are exhausted, the psychological driving force is no longer sustained sufficiently to act aggressively-destructively, the active anti-ethics are no longer possible, nihilism is the result. Depending on the circumstances in wich the organism finds itself, this may lead to, in natural, nurturing conditions of culture, a gradual recovery of natural, positive valuation, conscious self-valuation, master morality – in less favorable circumstances, death seems the only outcome.

Now the will to power is dependent on self-valuing (the standard-setting interpreted as the root/ground of the subject), so where self-valuing is sabotaged by consciousness, as is the case where slave-morality takes hold, will to power remains operative only until it exhausts its resources, it wills the entity to death. The energy is transferred to vital subjects / structures. In such a case the will to power is not aimed at power of the subject, but rather at a transferring of power from the subject. The subject wills himself

Can the will of an entity possessed of a slave morality still be called a will to power? Can it still be called a will? What is more, can we still speak an entity? I think that the answer is: only in as far as it is unconscious. And this makes it clear how (and that, which is a departure from Nietzsches “all is blood” dogma) we may begin to dispel slave-morality.

But is this not precisely what Europe has become?
The problem of having values at all.

What is the value of this problem?

Having values is indeed already a value-problem. Many people wish not to take a stand because that implies responsibility for discernment. It implies making enemies, and as N notes of these moderns they believe themselves good precisely because they have no claws, because they claim to have no enemies. Reality denial therefore sets in heavily.

“Almost 50 per cent of newly-arrived young Austrian Muslim migrants hold anti-Semitic views, a new study published by the University of Teacher Education in Vienna reveals”

Denial of reality leads one to being denied by reality. This is the value-problem Europeans are facing: the limit of their ability to value themselves as no-valuers.

Exactly.

That number seems conservative to me, but it could be Austrian muslims are a bit more timid.

Well said, haha.
That’s also the only reason why it’s bearable - it’s very funny in its own right.

Highly probable BS to lure Europeans into acceptance of their demise.

Islam is deeply anti-Semitic.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Islamic_Antisemitism

deleted on request

deleted on request

deleted on request

the grandest scheme laid bare: Live a life, love, have a family, have children, work, have community. Exist, enjoy to the fullest that you’re capable of enjoying through all of the pain and suffering, knowing it must exist for reality to exist at all. And punch in the mouth anyone that needs to have that last bit explained by you during such a life as having successfully grabbed those things, but not lament or hate if someone else is able or patient enough to explain it.

The Grandest Scheme laid bare: disappear into the immaterial, lose all sense of self and identity to get away from the control freaks, the bastards, the dictators, the haters to get to a place where any freedom can be found if only for a few brief moments.

The Grandest Scheme Laid Bare: Discard titles and ideas of nobility; discard all thoughts of higher civilization and that success has been measured at all; escape calmly what others would run from, embrace with all might in a struggle snuggle of love for all the rape that existed, because it is a struggle just to snuggle without it leading to something else, a struggle to just break through the barriers of psychological issues placed on each other, from inadequacies to insecurities, for lovers to hold each other in each others arms without it being misconstrued. Rage blindly into love as the rage slips away to expose the darkest light you’ll ever know, the existence still of pure and true love in a reality that eschews all other pure and true things.

Wow, you really have nothing to say, do you? I mean literally, nothing. No substance whatsoever.

Fascinating.

I’m at the point where I just want to kill all people who say things like that. The only reason I don’t is because they never seem to be in arms reach when they say them to me and once I start, if one happened to dance, I’d have to kill them all and nobody would allow me to do that, and it’s endlessly frustrating to start something you can’t finish, almost better not to start at all; better to start, but in a different fashion and I guess this is it. Killing you all slowly and softly with my words and responses. Taking the edge off little by little, bit by bit, barely enough to keep my sanity and all just building up until I get to a better place for revenge.

I suppose one might see nature as a grand scheme, and the great act of starting a family as a grand scheme in that sense. But I don’t mean that, here.

If you don’t want to be treated with disdain, it my be a good idea to not come into peoples threads with a disdainful attitude.

Show interest in the OPs thinking, at least if you desire to be respected. That is really kindergarten level education.

I’d have a lot less of a disdainful attitude if they were actually up to par in metering and measuring the most important aspects of life and death. I already know the OP’s thought processes, they are the thought processes of so many other cliches, so many other filled niches in society.

If you expect me to respect the opposition of what I said, you can suck a dick. You can lick the jelly from between thunder-dick’s thighs, to quote Ron White. To me, what you, the OP and so many others bring to the table is kindergarten level education and mentality. And I’ve gone through over the years since I’ve been here and proven them wrong CONSISTENTLY. Now, isn’t it just a bit of consistency that you all claimed to have wanted and expected from people like me, or am I just mistaken all around?

Want to drag this into the ground? Want to see how strong I stand? Want to really try dragging your balls all over my face and not have them ripped off, torn off, crushed and made into tatters of blood-stained flesh? Let me drag my balls across YOUR face, for a change. I won’t do it, it’s something else and their balls and they are quicker than you to lick ass-crack and jump to initiative in all the wrong ways. I bitch-slap the fuck out of them, too.

^

Peanut-testicle.

Hahaha

I realized that some things are literally the penis-wrinkles of eternity. When things get hard, they disappear. Come back when the pressures off, sure, but you can’t rely on them to always be there.

To a good extent, we are what we appear to be. After all, the beings that interact with us act with respect to us in the way that they do because of our appearance.
Naturally, the mode of perception of the perceiver determines halfway the appearance. The other half is what we project.

Evolution therefore also happens in terms of appearances.
Whether a male is seen as fit for the eggs of a female is determined by how the male appears. Hence, the mating dance, the peacocks feathers, and the wide proliferation of forms throughout the animal and plant kingdoms.

So, what we can accomplish determines on what we project.
What we can project relies on what we are.
What we do project is determined largely by what is projected to us.
Often we do not know what we are capable of projecting - and with that, what we are capable of becoming.

“Adapt to the venom”
that was what the snake told Eve,
the forbidden knowledge of how we got where we are.

Taboo, which can only be released in the daemonic reaching. This is why we do what we do as a species, why we build what we build and make it so big and dangerous. It has nothing to do with what we would be able to make use of, even less what is necessarily to our benefit, it simply follows from the fact that can’t possibly do anything besides create beyond ourselves, and this terrifies us now, and thus this building is suffused with terrible motives and dank tastes.

Capitalistic growth is the same as militaristic proliferation, and all of it is necessary for us to not go insane. Unless or until an earthly logos is found.

Venom.

Something can cause intoxication either by adding or taking something away, in the later cause the rest of the organism has to complete reorganize itself and find a new center- that kind of intoxication is even more powerful. I wonder which the Apple did?