What's for dinner?

Sweet Italian sausage marinara with onions and mushrooms over spaghetti, garlic bread, and a spinach salad.

Pork fried rice with extra veggies.

Steaks, curly seasoned fries, and baked beans.

Polish Kielbasa with potatoes, onions, and sauerkraut and a salad of sorts.

Tuna casserole and red cabbage sauteed in butter.

I doubt that you would have to be as restrictive as I have to be, so it wouldn’t be such a chore for you to be a more healthy eater.

Baked Cajun chicken, veggies, and rice…Wendy’s way…oh yeah! :mrgreen:

Here’s a bit of this weeks food. Not bad really. Beef tenderloin, cheese.

Fried chicken and potatoes with gravy. Had a few sazeracs with this, didn’t get a pic of the booze. But it just looked like a glass of booze.

Filet Mignon, potatoes, black beans, Manhattan.

Now this place…man. Locally roasted coffee, homemade wheat biscuits, I could go on and on. Great breakfast. I got this one with goat cheese, pecans and honey and a vanilla latte.

The meats look pretty tender, Mr…

There’s something about goat cheese that makes me wretch, every time. =; Something sullied about it. :frowning:

Mags,

I’d fail miserably at being as strict as you have to be and Joker might (would) protest…he loves my dishes. Undetectable healthy incorporations is how I try to operate. :wink:

Chicken & rice oriental stirfry

Them ribs, them ribs, them beef ribs…forget which…maybe pork? :confused: The house smells delicious and has for several hours. Slow cooking succulent spare ribs…yum! Curly seasoned french fries and a spinach salad.

Purple sweet potato, corn, broccoli and fried chicken.

Last night I had plantains and veal.

Sweet corn on the cob and lobster tails. Since I’m in the mood to bake…Blondies will top off the fare.

Had to do it again yesterday. Back to the pork chop place. Another pork chop, carpaccio with truffle oil, and their take on Mont Blanc a La Frisco. And about 4 Manhattans. Excellent stuff.

Stuffed, roasted chicken with onions and potatoes.