Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Me & girlfriend Jess

Is anyone here my age? I’m 26.

New look?

What an uncanny resemblance

I don’t know who’s worse, you or Random Factor?

What is it about the Scandinavian look that appeals to you so much Wendy

Have I commented on Scandinavian looks, I don’t recall? :confused: You disappear then return with this weird question out of left field?

AutSider is a shutin human who like Lyssa, certain others, and Satur tends to obsess over my images and spend its days talking about me. Its been a pattern for years.

Ive given him more attention than he can handle. He will talk about me for the rest of his life, guaranteed. KTS is only commentary on VO now.

Ill find use for some of them when the time comes. Like Aragorn and the army of the dead.

More pictures later.

You must have made quite an impact at KTS.

You’ve transformed it!!!

Lookin’ forward to it. I’ve chocked AutSider up to a nazi. Nothing more, nothing less.

Serge Gainsbourg was not blessed with (conventional) good looks. So how did he manage to seduce some of the worlds most beautiful women? "He had a wonderful aura of quiet confidence around him, an odd mixture of shyness and arrogance.”

The movie of his life was great! Here is the trailer…

youtu.be/uDdr-nzHQpU

Men who can sing and/or dance already have an entrance into the hot, chicks club.

smiling, but deep down I am miserable without my s/o… Well maybe not completely miserable, but just, really depressed that I lost her.

Yes, but can they think and feel?

Birds sing and nature dances.

Of course they can think and feel. Where are you trying to go with this?

Just a bit of bias on my part, Wendy. It has been my experience that there are those, not all, but many, gaining entrance into those hot, chick clubs who cannot think and feeling. …well, except in only one direction.

I was just stating the fact, the abilities that gain them entrance, what they do with it once in is up to that male.

I only think and feel in one direction…the right direction. :evilfun:

lol
:occasion-snowman: My wish for snow these days. Ah well, have to wait.