When you reach the age of reason, will you reject supernatur

Well put. I concede, damn it, that there are levels of delusion.

I also agree that religious believers in the supernatural are highly delusional.

I will not argue against you on that as you seem to have given these issues some thought.

Given the damage religions and their adherents do, how can we help our friends and neighbors recognize their delusional thinking and help them return to reality when they dig in even more when we tell them the truth of their delusional thinking?

Regards
DL

Why this emoticon hatred? :laughing:

As for Gods works and deeds, they are neverending connections between the animate objects and inanimate objects we call existence, but also our consciousness is directly linked to that of God’s in that he transferred his spark to create our fires.

Thanks for showing your delusional thinking, but let’s say I believe you.

If your consciousness is connected to God’s, linked is the word you used, ask your version of God why he always kills when he could cure just as easily.

Regards
DL

Living is learning, so is dying.

Nice that I drove you to speechlessness and an inane reply.

An intelligent person would have just recanted.

Regards
DL

Actually, it was a reasonable and intelligent reply to your post.

Really?

Tell me then what a person learns from dying.

Regards
DL

To evaluate well. To not take life for granted. To set priorities. To not waste time.

Thanks Phyllo! :wink:

[Edit: Erased some taunts against OP. Being mean detracts from a woman’s bust size. :evilfun: :laughing: ]

When one reaches the age of reason it’s not so much a rejection of the supernatural as it is becoming a victim of the overwhelmingly prevalent, pervasive forces in play … ergo … getting on your hands and knees to crawl and lick the footprints of the rich … more politely … start a lifetime journey in the pursuit of prosperity.

A live mind might absorb that but not a dead one.

Regards
DL

Self subjugation of mind and body.

That was not my experience.

Regards
DL

you never went to school??

Yeah. We’re talking about live people learning.

Sure did, but I did not subjugate my mind to what was taught.

Regards
DL

No we were not. But if we have switched, we have no argument.

Regards
DL

Where in this sentence does it say that it refers to dead people :

:-"

I replied to your poor wording and grammar above.

Regards
DL

:laughing:
I didn’t write it but I understood it.

OMFG! =D> Someone understood something that I wrote! :evilfun: :laughing: I won’t make a habit of it. :wink: