What's for dinner?

An breakfast skillet of potatoes, eggs, onions, shredded pork, cheddar cheese and a spinach salad.

Thanks… they were :slight_smile:

We have started confusing brightly-coloured preserved cuisine with flavours, but flavour is not about colour but flavour, as the two can be mutually exclusive.

I would most likely live an additional five years if I ate your cooking Mags and I agree with Mr. I may PM you for guidance on switching over to the way more healthy. :smiley:

Sweet Italian sausage marinara with onions and mushrooms over spaghetti, garlic bread, and a spinach salad.

Pork fried rice with extra veggies.

Steaks, curly seasoned fries, and baked beans.

Polish Kielbasa with potatoes, onions, and sauerkraut and a salad of sorts.

Tuna casserole and red cabbage sauteed in butter.

I doubt that you would have to be as restrictive as I have to be, so it wouldn’t be such a chore for you to be a more healthy eater.

Baked Cajun chicken, veggies, and rice…Wendy’s way…oh yeah! :mrgreen:

Here’s a bit of this weeks food. Not bad really. Beef tenderloin, cheese.

Fried chicken and potatoes with gravy. Had a few sazeracs with this, didn’t get a pic of the booze. But it just looked like a glass of booze.

Filet Mignon, potatoes, black beans, Manhattan.

Now this place…man. Locally roasted coffee, homemade wheat biscuits, I could go on and on. Great breakfast. I got this one with goat cheese, pecans and honey and a vanilla latte.

The meats look pretty tender, Mr…

There’s something about goat cheese that makes me wretch, every time. =; Something sullied about it. :frowning:

Mags,

I’d fail miserably at being as strict as you have to be and Joker might (would) protest…he loves my dishes. Undetectable healthy incorporations is how I try to operate. :wink:

Chicken & rice oriental stirfry

Them ribs, them ribs, them beef ribs…forget which…maybe pork? :confused: The house smells delicious and has for several hours. Slow cooking succulent spare ribs…yum! Curly seasoned french fries and a spinach salad.

Purple sweet potato, corn, broccoli and fried chicken.

Last night I had plantains and veal.