A Call To Men

Actually it’s 2.05 per 100,000 in Canada, but the harsher winter weather conditions curb some access to violence keeping it at home in the form of domestics or prostitution violence (my favorite)…95% of all of it committed by men. Millions of civilized apes but who’s counting. :wink:

Not having any luck with how many missing Canadian women there are which wouldn’t be considered murdered until their remains were identified as such.

Women are also more cowardly, thou, when the shit hits the fan, you can count on women to push their man in harms way while they scurry off.

Most of it is man on man/gang related murder, I bet women murder men at almost the same rate men murder women, or if men murder women more than women murder men, it’s probably only like 2 or 3:1, not something drastic like say 10:1 or 100:1, prove me wrong thou.

Mhm, so if a few hundred murderous men make all men civilized apes, why don’t a few dozen murderous women make all women civilized apes?

How few murderers do you have to have in your population group to make said population group more than subhuman, where’s the cut off point?

Does the fact there’s so few creative geniuses in the arts, sciences and humanities among women make all women a bunch of idiots?

Apparently in your world it does, where a few bad apples spoil the bunch, the baby is thrown out with the bath water and a few exceptions disprove the rule.

A few autistic savants make all autistics geniuses, a few morbidly obese Americans make all Americans a bunch of fat, selfish, undisciplined pigs, I mean talk about hyperbole.

1.56 according to google, but let’s round it off, let’s say 2, and let’s say half the murdered were women, even thou it’s probably substantially less than that, even thou us Canadian families admittedly are all claustrophobic huddled together in our igloos constantly at each others throats, that still amounts to 1 out of every 100 000, you’re still 100s of times more likely to die in an automobile accident, so if you’re going to stop riding men, might as well stop riding in cars too…but hey I almost forgot, you hooked up with Joker, of all men, an admitted criminal mastermind, anarchist, egoist and nihilist, gee that makes a world of sense *laughs, I guess you like your psychopaths out in the open, better the devil you know, right?

Other than to aggravate me, why do you consistently minimize male on female violence rather than conceding on the origin of the problem and persecuting the millions of men, not a few like you keep reiterating, who enact these heinous crimes? The Muslims support their terrorists, men in general, all the men who are fine, support their terrorism too it seems, so no fault to the Muslims for protecting their own, men taught them cowardly ways of ultimate justice. Bombs away (men made the bombs so why waste them)!

Oh, this is personal it seems so the gloves will be coming off. You are the psychopath Mr., don’t be contentious to claim otherwise.

Not all Muslims men included support Islamic terror, statistics vary, it’s difficult to say.
You’d be hard pressed to find a man who supports murder or slavery, unless you looked for them in jails or the most impoverished ghettos.
I’m just putting your statistics into context, where as you’re taking one or two statistics and running away with them, blowing them way out of proportion, and making exaggerated claims your own statistics in no way shape or form support, like all men are subhuman, because the small minority of men who commit violent offences is a few times bigger than the small minority of women who commit violent offences.
It’s preposterous.
Men are more dangerous than women as a whole, and both women and men should be more weary of them, however 1 a lot of that crime is inflicted upon other albeit dangerous men, 2 it’s only a few men who’re committing the most heinous, egregious acts, and 3 it’d be foolish to reduce any population groups value to a single domain, men have a lot of virtues women seem to lack, and even their vices are occasionally, necessary.

So you take your pot shots and now you want to philosophize…FUCK OFF!

?

! :evilfun:

My apologies.
If you wish to get back to philosophizing, let me know.

Canada 2015

Population : 35,848,600

Homicide victims : 604 … 429 male, 175 female

Accused of homicide : 525 … 464 male, 61 female

statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/2 … 68-eng.htm

If anyone actually cares.

Men often provide for their women, financially, and in other ways, sometimes even if they can’t or won’t bear their children.

You’d be hard pressed to find a woman providing for a man long term just cause she loves him.

Again men can be extreme dark/light.

Perhaps women’s biggest vice is just being unexceptional.

If you’re really, truly sick and tired of dealing with Dr Jekyll, as it were, cause you had some bad luck/run ins with his twin brother Hyde, you can say bye to Jekyll, but I don’t think there’s anything objective about it.

Murder is so rare it’s hardly worth thinking about or mentioning, unless you’re already in a physically abusive relationship, cause men and women who commit minor-medium offences, are more likely to commit major ones.

As for domestic violence, which’s of course far more common, there’s good data gathered by psychologists and social scientists suggesting women commit violence against men just as much as men women (which we already went over in another thread of yours, and which you already dismissed, cause they’re just “surveys”, but they’re not just surveys, this was research conducted by professionals in treatment centers/institutions for domestic violence), they just don’t get charged or convicted of it as much, cause when a woman starts a fight with a man, either he holds back, or when he finally does go off, she receives the brunt of the damage, just on account of him being many times stronger than her, she’s also more likely to press charges, cause men are supposed to be ‘manly’, nobody takes female on male violence seriously, often even the victims themselves, unless they hack off a penis or something, which occasionally happens.

Men are more aggressive and violent then women.

The percentage of men who commit violent acts is very small.

Contrary to statistical data, Wendy insists that the majority of men are violent. It’s an intentional distortion. That’s the problem in this thread and with much of feminism.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSj4lvbS_3A[/youtube]

A woman has to take some anger management courses because she repeatedly beat and stabbed her boyfriend, she wants her victim to pay for.

I think that about sums it up right there.

If a man did that to a woman, he would’ve got 5-10 years, and he certainly wouldn’t have the audacity to try to make her pay for his anger management courses.

Absolutely absurd…ludicrous.

Notice the giggling and smiles on everyone’s faces, except for the judge, who’s more in touch with the reality of domestic violence against men, and probably reality in general.

If their roles in this were reversed, people would be just livid, shocked, outraged, in total dismay.

Take a good, hard look into the eyes of Ms Monica Armendariz cause those are the eyes of a cold blooded psychopath.

What is this small percentage? Why not give the numbers?

Then what is the percentage that conduct criminal activities, let’s say who participate in human trafficking’s prostitution? Human trafficking is the third most profitable criminal activity following drugs (predominantly male operations) and guns sales (predominantly male enterprises). How many men support prostitution?

Does an act necessarily have to be violent to be depraved? My comments do not strictly pertain to violence as you so fallaciously try to reckon.

So it’s 7.6(male murderers):1(female murderer) A much higher ratio than was suggested earlier in this thread.

In a ten year period in Canada, there are only 4,640 homicidal males in a population of 35,000,000. Only one male killer per every 7,543 people. If you are Canadian, you have probably rubbed shoulders with one of these peaches.

Phyllo, thanks for the info. Keep it coming. :mrgreen:

I already said that men are more aggressive and violent than women. In a particular year, 464 men out of a male population of around 17 million committed a homicide - 1 out of 36,000 approximately. You want to pretend that’s enormously damning for all males. :confusion-shrug:

Why don’t you distort it even more by expanding it to 50 years instead of only 10?

I might have. I know that my wife did through work. But let’s see… before they killed someone, they were not killers. After they killed someone, they were soon dead or in jail. I didn’t “rub shoulders” with anyone in jail and rubbing shoulders with someone who has not committed a crime does not seem to be problematic. Then there are the killers who got away with it, of course. :confused:

I don’t think I will “keep it coming”. This kind of distorted discussion just gets on my nerves. I tried to move it in a rational direction but without success.

A distorted discussion is one Phyllo makes without answering any pertinent questions relative to the discussion between two individuals who disagree about the nature of man, instead he withdraws from his laid out path of what is rational, rather than participating in a discussion in a truthful or honest manner. Yes, distorted it is.

Does an act necessarily have to be violent to be depraved? My comments do not strictly pertain to violence as you so fallaciously try to reckon.

Just a couple, right?

My position is that only a small percentage of men are violent. I provided statistics which show that only a small percentage of men commit homicides. You choose to ignore that and you just repeat your initial assertions.
I think that I have been truthful and honest in what I have said.

I don’t know what you mean by depraved because you have not explained it. Do you have any statistics on this depravity?

I don’t know what you mean. Does the number of violent men have to be zero? Does the number of violent men have to equal the number of violent women?
:confused: