What's for dinner?

Tonight’s was a Spanish Surprise (beef, rice, veggies) with a little kick that needed additional salt.

Trying out a new kind of beef sausage that has four kinds of peppers incorporated into it. Let it be tasty. [-o<

Baked Cajun chicken over rice and veggies. Rich and succulent.

Joker handled taco Tuesday beautifully. Spicy, cheddar hard shell tacos are really good.

Broiled Cajun Tilapia, spinach salads, and creole rice.

Healthy Organic dinners:

Looks delicious.

Slow simmered, baby back ribs, fried O’Brien styled potatoes, and a spinach salad.

Homemade pizzas with pork sausage, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, banana peppers, mozzarella and cheddar cheese.

An breakfast skillet of potatoes, eggs, onions, shredded pork, cheddar cheese and a spinach salad.

Thanks… they were :slight_smile:

We have started confusing brightly-coloured preserved cuisine with flavours, but flavour is not about colour but flavour, as the two can be mutually exclusive.

I would most likely live an additional five years if I ate your cooking Mags and I agree with Mr. I may PM you for guidance on switching over to the way more healthy. :smiley:

Sweet Italian sausage marinara with onions and mushrooms over spaghetti, garlic bread, and a spinach salad.

Pork fried rice with extra veggies.

Steaks, curly seasoned fries, and baked beans.

Polish Kielbasa with potatoes, onions, and sauerkraut and a salad of sorts.

Tuna casserole and red cabbage sauteed in butter.

I doubt that you would have to be as restrictive as I have to be, so it wouldn’t be such a chore for you to be a more healthy eater.

Baked Cajun chicken, veggies, and rice…Wendy’s way…oh yeah! :mrgreen:

Here’s a bit of this weeks food. Not bad really. Beef tenderloin, cheese.