Group pride

Truth of the matter is that the white race died when it socially and collectively decided materialism, money, social status, and the lust for power was more important than group cohesion or even reproduction. Unfortunately the disease of short term scheming and insatiable greed has won out over any cohesive European collective identity. European identity was sacrificed at the alter of materialism and insatiable greed. Ethnic nationalists are correct that there is ongoing tragedy playing out in the west and ensuing double standards however concerning a solution or actual applicable remedy to those ailments ethnic nationalists fall short of presenting anything counter to any of this.

All that is left is a steady slow march into extinction and annihilation surrounded by a majority of self loathing. Eventually the third world and Asia will own the world where Europeans will become a distant historical afterthought in memory . That is unfortunately the future and I see nothing that is going to change that.

If I was to give a description of this disease killing off European identity I would describe it as short term myopic thinking guided by avarice.

Ok then, EDL.

I didn’t conflate white pride with anything… I was simply addressing Autsider’s concerns on why pro white groups are banned… as opposed to the other groups.

Accepted, Mimisbrunnr :wink:

Luckily I found this helpful guide to identify how to correctly handle the issue of group pride.

:laughing:

I still don’t understand how the Muslims are getting away with their ‘crying wolf/terrorism’ act? The last week here has been all about that, and Labour condoning their actions while saying they don’t… in the same breath. Seems like they’ve been giving birth to their own personal army over the last couple of decades, to take over London and infiltrate our government offices and services.

I really have no idea what the Jewish agenda is, and the black agenda is usually about hating everyone else… and often even their own.

Well, we are all familiar with the hateful redneck.
By the way, apparently that term comes from what happens when you are White and you work a lot in the sun, wearing a hat and a shirt, leaving your neck exposed.
Or at least we are familiar with the people who promoted and promote that stereotype.
Either way, doesn’t really matter who is the hateful, the point is that hate is not that uncommon in people.

To come to your question, there are several factors here, like people who genuinely believe that those Muslim will be a net benefit economically and save their pensions and 401k and so forth. Some older ladies might even like the idea of having a fling with one those cute refugee boy-toys. Which is unfortunately not as far fetched as I’d have liked to believe. Corporate interests…

But all of this wouldn’t explain the zealousness with which they love to import those foreign people.
And when I read some of the sneering comments and articles in favour of Muslim immigration then one can’t help but notice quite a lot of hate in many people towards Europeans.
But I also think that it’s not limited against Europeans, they are just the most ripe and opportune target in the current social climate.

That hate is not limited to some people low on the food chain, no, it’s also very common among the elites of the West.
Wouldn’t be the first empire to destroy itself from within.

And for those people, Muslims are a tool for their agendas and their loathing.

This god damned EU made European group pride impossible.
What the hell are we supposed to identify with under that name?

I come from a coastal province called Noord-Holland. The upper half of which I identify with, naturally, as being able to shake anyones hand and feel an understanding of fate and necessity. This only applies outside of Amsterdam and other 100.000 + towns.

100 km to the south I recognize almost nothing. People are a complete opaque and unattractive anthill. Zuid Holland is as alien to me as Mongolia. Maybe more so. Rotterdam waar ligt dat dan?

It’s simple mathematics.

lol

Producing greatest philosophers, artists, scientists, military leaders and dominating the majority of world both physically and culturally makes a group superior.

Luck? Really?

Give me a break. Luck can only get you so far.

The West deeming the West culturally superior is akin to patting oneself on the back… cultural variety is a beautiful thing, and not something to be forced on anyone, so save it buddy! I choose what Art, Philosophy, fashion, lifestyle I want to surround myself with… not a dictat.

The West is not responsible for science and mathematics alone, and I abhor the world and its achievements being tarnished by more self back-patting.

And I abhor those who would deprive my ancestors of their achievements, try to claim them as their own, or to deny me my rightful heritage.

There’s nothing wrong with Pride, in moderation. In fact, that maybe the only thing Right in the world.

…but yet it happens.

Let’s not tarnish those achievements by the ‘world’ back-patting itself.
We humble ones.
It was… god and since I am a humble servant of muh humanity, I mean god, it’s me who is humbly associated with those achievements, more so than those self-back-patting selfish people.
wink wink
empty eyes and blink blink

They should do a documentary on dung beetles rolling their huge balls of dung and then the narrator talks about the world and how the world is responsible for this achievement through this shared evolution on the planet, no, the universe, think even bigger, think big bang and how we are all special star dust.
What a great and deep insight into the achievements of dung beetle the viewer will have gained by this.

Is this your view on the matter? your projected view…

…once you’ve seen one documentary on dung beetles you’ve seen them all… they never go off script.

Is me projecting that you project back-patting onto other people inaccurate?
I don’t mind you being selfish, I don’t even mind you pretending to not be selfish while you claim some worldly high ground.

Group pride is about self-identity, self-knowledge and not being ashamed of what you are.
It’s very easy to attack and smear a particular group by reducing them to specific features and declare those qualities to be morally deficient.
It becomes toxic when those individuals claim to be part of that same group, like for example those (((fellow white people))).
It becomes also toxic when people operate under the mantle of humanity while they attack a certain group.
The attacker talks in the name of humanity while disparaging a certain group. By doing so he claims to be also part of and speak for the group he is disparaging.

Part of my problem with so called superiority is, how could a superior culture and civilization destroy itself as it is currently? I have nothing but disdain for supremacism, by all means let us preserve or protect ourselves but not under some idiotic claim of superiority. Superiority is nonsense as collectively we have weaknesses and shortcomings like everybody else.

You are ignoring the context in which that was said… how convenient. Your version of European Philosophy at its best? …and now we are back to the original context in which that was said, so please feel free to discuss my back-patting comment in its context and not your self-serving version of it.

…an assumption? based on my comment that was replied to out of context… but thank you for not minding my assumed state of selfishness :wink:

…well some body has to. I don’t roll with the masses, so I guess it’s a natural goto/default position for me.

Did you feel that I was on the attack? if so… you feel easily threatened, it seems.

The EU and European governments (not the individual) need to be held accountable for the current state of Europe, and ‘taking back control’ of our borders is one way to appease the migrant situation, and not an act of racism… like the EU and it’s overly-liberal followers are labelling it - here in the UK we are holding our government accountable for everything that works against the needs of its subjects, and we are being listened to and our needs met.