A change

You may have noticed that I haven’t been here for a while…

There’s a reason for this.

I had a huge surge of growth, even beyond the videos I posted recently.

I’ll tell you a story.

There’s this 83 year old woman that has a huge Victorian divided into 9 apartments, and on occasion when I lived there she would ask us to help her learn to use the internet and her smart phone… over the 4 years that I lived there, she probably got about 300 hours of training from all of us. She never figured it out. It was obvious to all of us that she was afraid, and really didn’t want to learn. One day she called me on the phone with delight at how amazing the internet is, and admitted to being scared all those years.

The point of the story is this:

You’re not ready to hear what I have to say. The difference between the people of this world and me right now is the difference between a baby in a crib and an adult… you don’t even have language yet.

I just go "goochy, goochy, goo… " wipe the slobber off your face and smile at you.

And if you think that’s amazing… I’ve met beings much older than me!!

These beings are so old, that you have to be ancient as fuck just to even understand the questions they ask you, let alone answer them… I stand speechless and in awe of such beings… you’re all too young to even stand in awe of a being like me, beings like this, you can’t even percieve at your age.

I’ll answer this question for you, since you’re curious and can vaguely understand the answer…

Is there a creator?

There are 4 possible answers…

1.) 1 grand creator
2.) multiple creators not including everyone
3.) everyone created this
4.) nobody created this

My answer…

I shrug and ask you, “which one(s) do you want?”

Ecmandu wrote:

How old are you?

How old is ancient as fuck?

How old are these beings? Eighty plus or older? Exactly what vintage are you referring to.

Ahh… some of these beings are trillions of years old

My age? I’m not quite a half a billion yet