White countries need White Shariah

Also, Trump is pro-establishment not against it. That photo of Trump and Putin made me laugh. Putin is not exactly a purist either with his ambitions of an Eurasian empire.

I agree “death” for whites in the future is the most likely outcome the way things are going now. However, if the masses keep getting red-pilled maybe eventually there are enough red-pilled people to accomplish something.

If whites wanted to survive, White Shariah would be the answer. That’s what I’m saying. Realistically speaking, going Varg is probably the best option for one’s sanity and the option most likely to yield some results.

Why is the enslavement of white women the only answer? Why not the non-threatening solicitation and willing cooperation of white women a possibility?

Lol, non-threatening. The only reason white women can do any of the things they do is that the police threatens with violence anybody who would try to prevent them from doing these things.

“non-threatening” is fantasy.

White Shariah would nicely tell women, and men too, what they can and cannot do, and no harm would come to those who willingly cooperate. Of course, if they don’t willingly cooperate, then they have to be physically dealt with, this can range from a gentle, symbolic spanking to a slap to a beating to an execution depending on various factors.

I’m still waiting for these details, this outline of a perfect society of relatively free men and extremely subjugated women.

Because you are not equipped for a ‘free’ cooperation which sustains a civilisation.
Sorry, the breeding program of the last centuries was pretty shitty in that regard.
It’s not your fault.

Imagine it boys, how cool it would be if we decided to implement WHITE SHARIAH.

Play this song:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqFc5RDoJAM[/youtube]

I have a dream…

Right in the feels…

I didn’t know that you are a fundamentalist Pagan turned Christian.

Seems like a cool dude:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glRbKOahBrY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBGH1ldybsQ[/youtube]

Ah, Emily, the “Pistachio Girl” who dreams of disparaging people unless they are giving her money, then she smiles, she charms, she looks them in the eyes with a connection. A bitch who would do anything to get her movie made. Let your mother pick your white, alpha, top-o-the-hierarchy husband and live under your white sharia or shut the fuck up! It’s been over a year since you coined white sharia, time to live your lies dumbass! Stop coddling yourself, Emily! Surrender your freedom and your womb.

“This post was made by WendyDarling who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.”

Nah.

Beta males. Kek.

In memory of my signature… you shall be missed

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNvFPKujc5w[/youtube]

I think one of the biggest issues us WHITE SHARIA folk face is sexism.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZrAUJ3dGJU[/youtube]

Women don’t want weak faggots, they want fascists. Yet Western men continuously insist on being weak faggots. So women import immigrants in hopes that some of them turn out not to be weak faggots.

All women really want is for a powerful masculine order to ruthlessly subjugate them, because they associate being dominated with being protected and cared for. When they aren’t dominated they act out until men finally say “ENOUGH” and put women in their place. Women are instinctively aware of their weakness and incompetence with regards to fulfilling masculine duties so if they are in control they know something is wrong, which is why they act out until strong men restore order. Because all women really want is a safe environment in which to raise their children, where they aren’t burdened with masculine responsibilities of protection and provision and are thus free to carry out the feminine role evolution designed them to carry out. And is this really too much that they’re asking for, fellow men?

See how happy she is?

NOT subjugating women means not giving women what they truly want. It is the true sexism and misogyny. The inferior males, these despicable faggots and cucks, THEY are the true sexists.

All us WHITE SHARIA folk advocate is giving women what they want.

See how happy and satisfied they look? Why do you not want women to be happy? Why do you hate women?

Those are some interesting ways you connect the dots, but I don’t think psychologically it’s that straightforward. Many powerful men have a desire to be dominated by a woman (dominatrix); in fact many of dominatrix’ clientele include men in the positions of power. We can’t say that its because these men, too, are trying to get in touch with their evolutionary Feminine side, can we? It is something else that is driving them, a desire for a release from responsibility and stress/power, even self, and that is something that is unisex, psychologically. There may be additional factors, depending on psychological history (trauma, emotional pain, etc.). It is not a ‘healthy’ coping behavior, in my opinion, whether it is done by men or women. There may be advocates for it (like trixie) but I’d say that it does more harm to the person than good. I would equate something like this to someone who cuts themselves to get rid of some kind of deep psychological stress or pain, it would merely serve as a distraction of sorts, not as a cure. In these cases enduring pain 2 to forget pain 1 is not a solution in my opinion. People may do it, and it may actually work for them, but it’s not the best/optimal solution.

Powerful does not necessarily equal masculine in this society. In particular not in ‘civil’ society.
Secondly, I heard that this idea of so many powerful men who go to a dominatrix is a lie which has been put into circulation.

The sales and reader demographics of 50 shades of grey suggests to me that most women like a dominant male as a lover.

I’d file 50 shades of grey with Harry Potter somewhere, because to me it’s just some kind of children’s/juvenile fantasy, not something to be taken seriously.
What need would a man have who already had everything under his control/power? Those who do not have it want it, so I can say it is the disempowered man who wants to dominate others, because it is his need. He gains something; the man who already has it doesn’t gain anything he doesn’t already have ( he has no such need anymore).