chaos

There is Being essence and existence after the folding in, there is a new renewed progression into the essential nature of being through its excogenic existential unfolding3. The spirit of man vaporizes from its fluid manifestAtions.

The spiritual vapor of the essence of man then goes through a metaphysicAl compression in situ, due to the gravity2 collapse of Its refolding clearing permanent inscriptions, assuring an eternal recycling.

No Meno, I don’t buy that “clearing of permanent inscriptions.” One’s essence remains or mine did for some disturbing reason. Who we are doesn’t change, only where we are.

Most of the above refers to scholastic philosophy, the last to alchemical consequences of the forum
preceding mine.

Scholasticism is of great interest, since it is the predecessor of real ontological deliberation, imbued
with pure transcendentalism, before the renaissance.

Given the view of the incredible denial of ontology, beginning with Kant, and the consequential method,
by which it’s method has come to a very doubtful
past-future, the conclusion doesn’t seem as far fetched at all.

To predicate Being before the Essence of its contextual ramifications,do to its post modern significations, does support the idea of a changing
soul, in the sense of a qualifying principle, not one,
where it is a question of numbers, vis, how large are the numbers in a set of souls, whether be counted in real or virtual numbers.

Let’s say, Wendy, we were to identify a personal characteristic by overwhelming like qualities as racial
profiles. Here, the soul may, because of like qualities
shared, may vastly outnumber those, which aren’t, could not differentiate a very large group in terms of other than most relevant characteristics.

The idea is, that the soul, considered in terms of quantifiable aggregates, may not singly be
separated singularly, since there are no two perfectly unique individuals in the world, other then notable ones, and even they have commonly shared characteristics.

Those who become singular induviduals, composed of
either the self deluding ones, the ones who are not so
different, will not find themselves in a unique sense of self regardless where they are or who they are, or who they think they are.

The truly evolved, or the truly unevolved, notable or not, are either absolutely complete, and good, or, the truly uninvolved and truly unique with opposite characteristics.

The truly evolved have no fear of becoming part of an
indistinguishable soul, and their evolution does not
fear a rebirth , or a lack of it, knowing that the souk, the spirit, is really wholly, one, or consisting of infinitely many.

On the other hand , the unenlightened’s relationship with non unique mass characteristics, always take the form of imposing control on them, with hidden motives.

This is why I fail to see, how a whole-ly, connection
with a partial manifestation can form an unholy
alliance, either in a transcendental, or an imminent sense.

A real participation based on fear of being different, creates a mistique that such separation is dangerous.
The mystique of participation, breaking bods is tantamount of loosing their sole.

The only real way to avoid chaos, is through a reintegration based on a mediated and tested patterns, seen in the protection of territory. Only through many trials and long passages of time can souls gain the liberating binding force which results in less protection of territory.

Until this is achieved, freedom from chaos can not come about.

The enlightened Buddhist proclaim that Satori may take millions of rebirths, or it may happen in only one.

One qualification is, to be able fearlessly to loose one’s self, with the thought of never ever having to re-incarnate.

This is why Jesus said, those who love their life will loose it, but Those who hate their life will gain Eternity.

Wendy, its late, and suffering from jet lag, and on re-reading and editing, find my narrative arduously long , tediously so at times. But the concept of chaos is severe nowadays, and your critique deserved a shorter, snappier reply. However, I am sticking with this one, in spite of its shortcomings, because the topic is so profound, that it could not be encapsulated.

But the simple conclusion is, yes, the soul can be changeless regardless of context, or it may not, but the malleability of the soul is what determines the level of freedom from fear.

That this is no easy task, not to mention, even possible, is known, but it has been written so eloquently by but , masters and aspirants, is well documented.

My soul identifies with an emotion based home, a specific emotion, on a specific plane of existence. I am not part of a soul group so if that’s what you are referring to, I have no idea.

How do you figure?

Go to bed…geez.

I wonder how Pinocchio would feel? Anyway thanks for the suggestion…

Shhhhhhhhhs…shhhhhhhhs…shhhhhs…

How to figure?

If there were two identical souls a third one had to ascertain whether he perceived the same soul doubly or, if he perceived two souls which were in fact identical.

Remember, even if the two souls’s congruency , and their degree of overlap was off by an infinitesimally small degree, they would still be considered as separate.

First off, there is no such idea as perfectly unique for being unique is the perfect aspect already. Secondly, all souls are unique individuals with unique experiences and memories, even with unique energy signatures. Sure there are some similarities qua being but what isn’t similar or identical (which is not possible) is unique. Thirdly, this discussion is bizarre. :-"

Ok, bizarre or not, is not the idea that a thousand angels can dance at the top of a needle is no less so?
And that thought has been entertained for a very long time.

Now, I am no angel, but the idea of angels have come to about the closest to perfection as can be imagined, and I would argue for a relative perfection, not an absolute one, if I may be permitted.

Your middle point is well taken and makes sense, but that supports the relative paradigmn of relative identity.

What makes a soul absolutely unique if, relatively speaking they share common characteristics? Even if so, how could such uniqueness be defined, when the very definitions themselves seek usually to tipify identity in terms of an outstanding characteristic, subsuming all other, less significant ones?

I do agree that in the world of common sense in the here and now, stereotyping seems to work, but in an absolute world of the individual soul, such sensibility may not.

That’s a nice, erm, bike you got there. Is that you motoring around the farm?

Yeah … it’s me but no farm … reclaimed land across the street from our apartment building … reserved for future development. My wife started the project 3 years ago … when nobody was interested … and now neighbors are fighting for a small plot.

We started hauling water in pails from the apartment … too difficult … bought a hose and hung it out the window … easier yet still tiring … finally bought the “donkey cart” in the picture, a water pump and portable battery … now I go to the river for water … just stand there and let the water pump do the work. :slight_smile:

Very cool, what are you and your wife growing there?

Wheat, potatoes, corn and peanuts in some quantity and a bunch of various other vegetables. Some local village people were impressed with my wife’s efforts and offered their land to her for a token fee. Each family owns a single strip of land … my wife rents from 4 families this year.

I figure we must be getting ready for a famine. :slight_smile:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvim4rsNHkQ[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5I8jaMsHYk[/youtube]

His fuse, I have observed the same trend on this forum since 2006, which is when I joined. Faust had invited me over from killdevilhill, where I was still at the Nietzsche campfire with nazis. I brought a to of that over here. My contentious style has exacerbated with the discovery a logic that combined the answer to all my lifelong quests into a ring of power, which actually after a rush of a year began to consume me, corrupt me and bring me in contact with nazis again - but it also helped me overcome them, and thereby forge a path to Odin, a good finally that makes sense to me, who acts solely in terms of this principle. And to have gods is good. As bad as it is to have them forced on you, so good it is to discover ones own. But in the wake of what was happening and of which I was certainly an engine, as I bring with me alongside a rather provocative mind a history of high politics and concentration camp deaths, which were all exploited here on this site by nazis. Carleas has done a good job of cleansing the place of them but even though it was on this side that I was led to this insight I speak of, the poster who triggered it has long since left and the rest simply sees it more fit to disregard it because it comes from me, the contentious one, not a Prometheus. The bottom line is that I don’t write for other ILP posters but for posterity. I don’t care where I write what I write, as long as it is said. I know my purpose but I do not share in the purpose of ILP anymore. I will leave this place knowing it has the will to return to a state of peaceful love of fire. (That wisdom is fire, the same thing, a passim coming-together of element into brightness, and lightning he highest wisdom)

But fuck rank, right? Even a lightning usually comes from above thats not a prerequisite for it to exist. Above and below aren’t really ontological concepts, but lightning is the primary phenomenon, and all concepts come in its form.

thinking (prometheus)

being made to realize (common sense)

Im just talking about my efforts on ILP, by the way. On my own forum and in my own life, there has only been an increase of power. This has made me many enemies, or it has in any case revealed people as enemies that I figured for friends and neutrals before. There is generally a tremendous general envy and specifically antisemitism vis a vis my work, of which this site suffered greatly.

Also, I wish to note that 2006 or 2007 was a period when some of the best posters here got banned for not holding back in the face of trolling. Ascolo Parodites of course, Dunamis, to name some names.

Jakob:

Fuck rank?

Rank and File is imposed even on the gods. They realize that someone needs to keep order even in heaven. They are
Eternally logically connected. The one God idea is merely the yearning for stability and topical consistency. Its anesthesia of the highest order like meditation, oops, almost said mediation.