A Call To Men

It’s a process, one of them womanly systems. Men have fucked over existence for over 10,000 years, I’m giving women at least 1,000 years to get it together, for sanity’s sake let’s say. You wrote it yourself, men started feminism…to their own chagrin it seems. I haven’t heard of a female leader yet who has a plan, she may be out there, I’ll check into that too. Feminism got laws that mattered changed, but now the women don’t understand why they are still dissatisfied, they don’t understand the insidious nature of man’s ideal, but they feel it and fear it.

Just as it is unhealthy for a man to ask of a woman to make him whole, so the reverse is the case.
Women seem perfectly unaware the hell at least thirty percent of men grow up in and live through due to the callousness of women.

A long road ahead.

Well I say go for it.
I have no faith in our society and would love to see more challenges to its reign coming from all angles.
If you can’t find any other women out there who have the tits to start what you propose, than why not do it yourself?
Be the change you want to see.
Start by distancing yourself from men’s conception of both femininity, and masculinity.
Examine yourself and other women deeply.
Create your own definition of femininity according to these examinations, as well as the directions you’d like to see it developed.
Create your own values, and propagate them among womankind or society at large.
Hey I’d love to see some amazonian society come to fruition to challenge ours, so long as it’s not hostile or fearful of men to the point where it insists on enslaving or wiping them out, I’m all for it.
I want to see what a society based primarily or solely on feminine leadership looks like.

You could live on your own in agricultural communes, without men, and artificially inseminate yourselves, or periodically take male lovers during the spring, and send them packing by the fall.
You could abort your male babies, or give them up for adoption to urban women.
It’d be an interesting sociosexual experiment at least.

Or you could keep men around, but only as second class citizens without the right to vote or govern.

^^ if women were to survive, they would have to do the same things as men do to survive. not all of it tho, just the stuff you need to do to survive.

2 op
Sounds like men trying to survive and shag, the problem is not having or using protection. I don’t know why people in richer nations don’t have the same problem, its not like we play totally safe [e.g. if you are with someone for a month or so, you might stop using condoms]. perhaps not having much shizzle to loose, means you take further risks to get the free joys of the world, namely sex.

thing is, is survival is like sport, women are going to loose! :angry-argument: :evilfun: :astonished:

Amor wrote

Survival is not a sport to women but it is a sport to men.

Joker would love to be an Amazonian tribe’s sex slave (“in another life,” he says, “I’m taken.” :romance-heartbeating: )

So have you enjoyed stirring the pot? :mrgreen:

There’s plenty of guys out there who’re renters, they’ll never own very much of anything, but many are decent, they don’t drink too much or beat their women.
They can fix things, cars or computers, and put food on the table, for themselves, their women and children if they have any, but forget about trips to Hawaii, fine dining or expensive clothes and jewelry.
But are these the men 98% of women want to shack up with?
If they have to, on their way to meeting ‘Mr Right’, AKA ‘Prince charming’, AKA wealthy, powerful business executive.
Women were always attracted to men with power and status.
Centuries ago it was nobility, further back it was warlords and kings, and now it’s men like Donald Trump, and this is what I mean by women being complicit in the evil men do.
Women are often just as greedy and power mad as men, but they don’t have to do all the dirty work of buying and selling, hiring and firing, wheeling and dealing, pillaging and plundering, imperialism, genocide, you name it, what they’ve done for millennia and what they still by and large to do this day is sell themselves, their souls, if they ever had any, to the men that do, which makes them just as guilty in a round about way.
Behind every good man was a good woman, and behind every tyrant, a malevolent harpy.
Where were the women protesting all the wars, or the millions of jobs shipped overseas?
The answer: they were at home, reaping the benefits.

When you feel your own power you don’t need someone elses. That you can take to the bank. Women who felt their own strengths without any masks or crutches would make me very happy.

Male agenda?

B-b-ut MUH INNOCENT PRINCESSES.

Insight in to the psyches motivations, capacity for proper nurture, being able to see to it that different processes unfold in time, “weaving fate” as Pallas Athena, etc. But also very primarily, being physical in a natural, not provocative, but nurturing way. Feminism has, at least in Europe, taken that away from humanity. Women there are like eggshells. Not broken, just hollow eggs. There’s nothing inside if they break, and unbroken there’s no weight they put in any scales. So men live random lives of shit there, on the whole. A man simply can not function like a proper man without a good relationship with women. Like an atom can not exist without its inner tension working properly.

The dismissal by women of men, like your remarks about men in general, is pure sadism, you know that I hope, its a rhetorical means you are using to hurt people, to get a reaction. That’s a very feminine ‘wile’, typical of a world where neither men not women know themselves. A women that doesnt honor a man is no woman. I am a functional, happy man because of my powerful love and respect for women, and the way I am loved by woman. Men that dont uphold women, women who dont uphold men, these are not worth this Earth, and they will be purged.

The next war will be that of the sexes against the sexless. The Transgender revolution is the setup for this war, which will not unlikely eradicate most of humanity. Transgenderism is nothing more or less than the end of the line, natures self-denial, depression and preparation for suicide; A transgender cant procreate. That is what’s going on behind the pc facade: the reason people mutilate themselves that way is their loathing of life. Trannies are thus trans-life. Walking death.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2C5TjS2sh4

The future is mostly up to whether women will manage to find a pride that doesn’t rely on shaming their sons, brothers and fathers. A creature that shames its origins and curtails the happiness of its progeny is a miscreant. That’s not debatable. If this age is to belong to women, there is work to do. Nothing has been accomplished for woman the past century, she’s been marginalized entirely, and no longer holds a respectable place in society - she’s just a second or third, fourth, fifth rate mannish thing now.

I find it interesting that men spend their time either complaining or outright denigrating women rather than praising women in any fashion. We may be better off without any of your kinds of attentions.

Never ceases?

This is relatively new! Men and women (can) want this!.. I think. As opposed to the stereotypical “well kept woman” of our past… this is a suggestion.

Keep in mind the emotions of men, and the locale (Kenya vs…?). The morality is a function of culture, and an imposition of said culture.

Keep in mind that we impose the ideal… we came from the ideal… who are we to impose? Who is to say that our end is not the perverse?

So Wendy is in fact Gib?

Except that Mr. Wendy isn’t feminine at all. This thread is a proof on its own. Mr. Wendy wants us to confuse genders. Let us have women without feminine instincts and men without masculine instincts. It’s all gonna work out in the end.

WendyDarling wrote:

maimonides1.jpg

Teach a woman to physically save herself, to learn to protect her own supposed soul and to stand up for herself, and you have taught her life-long lessons.

Gloominary,

Define femininity to me, Gloominary, by YOUR standards.

Who are we females?

What is our uniqueness?

What is our identity?

You see cost and I see gain - far more than simply having more freedom and independence.

In the past, we were not seen for who we were, our uniqueness and our identity. What cost?
We were seen for what the man, not all men, but many men, needed and desired us to be.
What does THAT say about those kind of men and those kind of men of today?

Men were the potters and we were their clay.

Time to peer deeply into that marble and form a deeper wider real perception of what is.

If a man cannot see the femininity in a woman who is say a firewoman, a policewoman, an astronaut, a soldier, et cetera, perhaps it is because there is a great lack of masculinity or humanity in the man himself.