Eradication of Inferior Genetics

There’s been a lot of discussion about genetic differences through ethnicities and what the qualifiers of superiority would be. Can simple copulation between a superior reproductive coupling (man/woman) guarantee anything?

Do you meet the superior, physical standards of potential to qualify as a good candidate for reproduction? Now, would your mind qualify you as well?

Currently, most people are conducting reproduction via natural selection and intercourse, however this common practice is not guaranteeing successful offspring, is it?  Successful offspring are physically and mentally superior with an over average height, an over average upper and lower body physical strength, quicker than average reflexes, ambidextrous, better than 20/20 vision, stronger than average skeletal structure of bone density and fluid alignment, better than average hearing, better than average lung capacities, heart strength, and diaphragm strength, better than average vocal qualities, better than average sense of smell and taste, better than average sense of balance and coordination...yada...yada.

Like the Spartans, children could be inspected upon birth for the superior genetic traits in both their physical and mental capacities, if they fall short the babies could be humanely euthanized, again at 3 years of age, the toddler would be inspected and measured for superior genetic standards and would be humanely euthanized should the child be of inferior quality, again at 13 years of age, the child would be tested to meet a superior standard however the child would be sterilized rather than euthanized should they fail, and finally at 20 years old, the final examination for a superior contributor to society with the most stringent of exams.  Once a child passes their final exam, they will be considered an adult citizen with the full rights and obligations of a citizen.

Only one birth would be allowed to a coupling until the couple has produced an above average progeny who is still in the running for becoming an adult citizen, there is no need for inferiors to reproduce.

With all this talk of superiority and inferiority, I was wondering how far this community of thinkers would take their beliefs in pursuit of eradicating differences, just to level the playing field for those they idealize but are not.

Eradicating differences or leveling the field is not the goal of those who propose this kind of stuff - there is always the subtext of class within society - master class and slave class.

Didn’t I cover that with the citizenship who may reproduce versus the sterilization of non-citizens? I’m always forgetting to connect some of the dots.

You can’t sterilize the worker/slave class because you would run out of workers who do the menial jobs.

Would you really run out of inferiors first or superiors first? Even the perceived best combination of genes offers no guarantees on what the finished product will be which was my main point.

It isn’t about reaching absolute certainty, but about increasing possibilities of healthy and strong offspring.

BTW, the title sounds badass, like the name of some death metal song.

“Eradication of Inferior Genetics” :evilfun:

Show me how those possibilities form.

Whose seed would you rather carry? Whose seed has a higher potential of creating healthy, good looking, intelligent offspring?

You don’t have to answer as we both know it.

As if there are no ugly white guys in the world.

And no strong healthy black guys.

^Kind eyes

Decisions…decisions. Your games are boring. Kind eyes trump dumb model’s empty eyes. Sorry.

You have such inferior standards, there can be no further discussion of anything between us. It’s like discussing a fine meal with a scatophiliac who only wants to eat shit.

You’re on my ignore list from now on.

Darn, there goes another apple of a mother’s eye. All kinked out and no place to go.

Regarding Spartans, those standards are too strict to be sustainable in the long term. It is a form of artificial breeding selecting for human-desired traits. Even the strongest of warriors might be genetically susceptible to disease or a random bodily disorder. It happens with dog breeds, you select for certain qualities but the trade off is some type of degenerative disease, especially in old age (unless you breed for short life too).

Regarding sterilizing slave class, Technology is taking care of menial tasks.

In genetics, you’d have to consider context as well. Naturally healthy people are the ones who live in isolation, in the jungles or other wilderness. But their genetic superiority/fitness only works there. Many of them will not survive modern diseases, as in they do not have immunity to diseases like small pox or other infectious diseases that civilized world had to become immune to. I’d also say that the two do not seem to mix well. Just look at the mental health problems of American natives, exposed to modern society. In modern world, I’d say the selection would tend towards mental qualities or character traits. Modern medicine usually now takes care of the physical body.

I’d need to see a check list of all the inferior - superior genetic traits, as it seems like some of the things are relative and need to be applied in context. Even in natural environments, with animals, those traits which are not used atrophy and become obsolete. It would make sense to breed for qualities appropriate to environment. Do you need a bigger bone density if you’re not spending your life chopping wood or hauling heavy loads? Do you need better balance if you’re not going to be climbing rocks for a living? Many city dwellers (especially in Asia) do not have 20/20 vision, but they don’t spend their days looking at the horizon, either. If you take a simple country dweller (say, a farmer), with a large body built and put him in a city, he will be considered to have inferior genetics, inappropriate for city life. And likely, his mind and thinking will be too simple for city life, as well, as these qualities are not needed in a countryside. Most aristocrats who considered themselves to be genetically superior to the rest of people, were physically frail themselves, because they did not use physical strength in acquiring their power, but rather strategic planning. In fact, it was common to associate aristocracy with frail/small physique.

The whole schema was to show its utter ridiculousness, no one’s DNA guarantees anything, not even a living baby.

Pandabear wrote

Well, if we went the route of over-the-top ridiculousness, say in creating the male fantasy, why would superior fitness need any context? Better is better, more is more, greater is greater. What would be the benefit of a frail/small physique with brains/character when compared to a stud with brains/character? :evilfun:

Please excuse me. I did not read.

I offer my opinion of genetics at the bible:

Particularly, the difference between NIV and KJV at Genesis 1:1.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (KJV)

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (NIV)

Notice the s?

WHY? What letters follow the S?

S and?

Lets reverse that. DNA(s)

Yeah, genetics… err genesis.

I emotionalized the word genetics… and I continue to do so.

Weird albeit I get it, but now what am I supposed to do with it, this mysterious reversal?

That sounds like a good place to be.

It is! :evilfun:

#-o [-X :exclamation: