Nobody is anti-violence

Now what are you talking about…another who knows?

General description of human psychology among Internet denizens of 21st century United States of America.

=D> That is almost funny, but you do not have a sense of humor.

And you do not have a body that would fit your brain.

What is that supposed to mean, other than you taking this conversation off-topic? I get grief for asking simple questions which would enable the OP’s topic to continue?

That’s touching.

Noone is stopping you from continuing the discussion. You can respond to my earlier post if you want. Or not.

Is it not apparent whom I am responding to? It insults me that you have to ask me.

By the way, you’re a girl, an old one but still a girl, so I treat you like one.

You need to get some sleep.

And some kisses on your forehead so that you know you are taken care of. I’m not gonna do that though.

We won’t be engaging again. Parting is such sweet sorrow.

We never engaged in it anyways. But it was nice hoping . . . Bye bye, sweet lady, may God be with you.

Been 6 minutes. I admire your stoicism. You can relax now.

From an interview with the cat -

Natural ~~ unnatural.

I think that offensive…to destroy can also be looked upon as defense…to protect. It just depends on the circumstances. My defense mechanism to protect myself or others swims in the same waters as being on the offensive to destroy, so that I or others may live.

Preservation tends to fall on the side of defense. Now any gook can turn the phrase, “the best defense is a good offense,” into a lie they tell themselves so they can feel justified in their aggressive actions surely, but being overtly aggressive tends to be more of a male characteristic when it comes to violence.

Well, I will take that little pearl of wisdom, Magnus. I need all of the help which I can get.

You might have said “Anyone who will listen”. :evilfun:
HAGD

voxday.blogspot.hr/2017/06/the-c … erica.html

/quote

If you are a white American, over the course of your lifetime the federal government will, on average and on your behalf, transfer $384,109 of your wealth and income to a single black individual.

According to the data derived from the 2014 federal budget, the average annual net tax/benefit broke down as follows:
White: -$2,795
Black: +$10,016
Over the course of an average 79-year lifespan, a white individual contributes a net $220,805 to the system, whereas over the course of an average 75-year lifespan, a black individual receives a net $751,200. However, since there are 4.6 times more whites than blacks in the USA, the black share has to be divided among the various contributors to sort out a one-to-one comparison.

So, the net cost to the average White American of the average Black American is $384,109. Married? That’s $768,218. Got 2 kids? That’s $1,536,436. 4 kids? Now we’re talking $2,304,654 lifetime.

Diversity is expensive. Now you understand why you won’t have much of an inheritance to leave to your children. Do you really think it’s worth it? And then, those natural conservatives to the south, the Hispanics, will surely improve the situation, right? After all, immigration helps the economy! Well, not so much.
Hispanic: +7,298
In fact, because there are more Hispanics in the USA than Blacks, Hispanics are already a bigger cumulative net drain on the economy, $411,950,000,000 to $389,710,000,000. Needless to say, the ongoing demographic change from a predominantly white society to a less productive, less white one can be expected to have even more serious negative effects on the long-term economic prospects of the United States that it already has.

To quote the original author: “The negative fiscal impact of blacks and hispanics is significant. All of this discussion of a “national debt” and “deficit” is primarily of function of blacks and hispanics. Without them, we would be running budget surpluses today, even when keeping the military the same size.”

/endquote

This system, which transfers resources from whites to blacks and results in blacks having higher birthrates than whites, is supported mostly by white labor and enforced with white violence.

And then white people are supposed to “peacefully” accept their destruction? They’re supposed to condemn people like Dylann Roof, the only people who at least do something to offset this?

Regardless whether we like it or not: Every living being is violent. Human beings are living beings. Thus: Every human being is violent.

Violence is always an option.

They are getting the US back for the slave trade.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=192869&start=100#p2670889

As an addition to that post and this image:

Notice how every single thing they cite as “abuse”, all the 'physical and sexual violence" is perpetrated by the government/system itself, which is currently leftist, feminist and liberal, mostly against whites, especially white men?

Coercion and physical intimidation - making people afraid, displaying weapons, and threatening to hurt others if they disobey via its mercenaries - police and military.

Use male privilege - be the one to determine male and female roles, make all the big decisions, treat others as its servants, act like the master of the cattle. It’s what daddy state does. All enforced by violence.

Use economic abuse - the system establishes control over territory, enforces it with violence, and makes it so that most people can only survive by going through the system, then prevent ideological opponents from surviving by denying them jobs, firing them for politically incorrect opinions, etc. Threaten people’s survival if they disagree with you. And through things like divorce the state can also violently take your money and property away from you.

Emotional abuse - put others down, call them names (stupid white redneck stereotype, racist, sexist, bigot…), make them feel bad and guilty (slavery, white guilt, white privilege, male privilege), humiliate them (force white men to listen to women’s and other races opinions and give these people power), accuse them of being crazy for disagreeing with mainstream politics

Use children - children used as leverage to get people to do what the system wants, emotional manipulation - “think of the children” used in inappropriate contexts, threaten to take a man’s child away and cuck him, possibly giving his child away to an incompetent, neglectful, vengeful woman where your child will likely be in presence of a step-father who will threaten to replace your role as father and may even abuse the child

Use isolation - The thought police. Controlling what people think and say, where they go, to whom and what about they talk to, limiting outside involvement (putting people in jail/prison, threatening with beatings or death if they refuse to go along with it)

Blame and minimise - the denial that any of this happens, playing innocent. The kind of people who will claim to be against violence and completely ignore that a threat of violence, and actual violence, when the threat doesn’t suffice, underlies every social interaction that happens (saying the abuse/violence doesn’t happen). When violence obviously happens to the point it is undeniable to even the most delusional of people (such as when whites are harmed or killed by non-whites), it will either go unreported (not taken seriously, made light of), they may say that whites brought it on themselves, “remember slavery” (shifting responsibility, saying the victim caused it, victim blaming)

This is ALSO true. At the same time, there are some of THOSE SAME ONES who also do the protecting. It is not so black and white.

On the other hand, have you seen the wonderful inspiring movie

Hacksaw Ridge? relating to Desmond Doss’s experience, especially his war-time experience ?

people.com/movies/the-true-story … ed-a-shot/

Would you call him a wimp? Would you denigrate him? Would Freddie?