The Art Of Love

I agree. Better to want than do. :evilfun:

Love is… when I get someone like you eating out of the palm of my hand and then slap the fuck out of you (not physically, but mentally) and you beg for more…

That is my forte

Love is when you orgasm in a girls pussy and can look her straight in the face when you do it, then not feel awkward the rest of the night.

My love rarely gets past sex, so I wouldn’t know about for there is much more chaff than wheat.

May I ask what your love is it like? Do you feel an overwhelming urge to be “polite” with your “lover”? Or does your lover and you often get into heated quarrels? And do you frequently experience, non-male, strange fantasies such as these?

#-o

:laughing: yeah, I know… Trixie’s a reel card isn’t she :smiley:

Polite to my lova? How very propa! Frequent quarrels? how tiresome! How are you to yours’? polite and quarrelsome…?

As long as sex is good love is easy. When sex is bad you need therapy or to cut the knot.

“Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible.”~Unknown

This may sound strange but i see love as a form of technology.
It starts out basic, then things are derived from it.
It takes time to evolve into something better than it used to be.
Love is an application.
You take it and you apply it to things.

At first, I didn’t want to understand what you had written due to my anti-tech reactionism, but now that I’ve calmed a bit, I totally appreciate what you meant by writing it. Nice.

Thanks for understanding.
I wonder to myself why the world is less loving than it theoretically could have been.

It’s easier to be cold.

There’s nothing like a grandparent’s love.