Earth as a Birthday Cake

Jet-Pack~Nietzsche wore down the apocalypse of fake radio transmissions and indestructible bubble rust through Misery’s Oracle, a dream-time~seed of Alchemy or Golden Harvest Acorn!
By subjecting and devastating the gaze of stagnation into burned editions of a Library’s stillness, we discover “Tyranitar” as the NeraVarine!
We are building a Magical-Staircase to Molly’s Palace underwater!
Cosmic Consciousness is Sabrina underwater as “Marina” 3000 Final Fantasy
Exeggutor was Charizard’s Lowest-Will to bring the Jungle over Final Fantasy. I never thought of evolving the Temple being “Forward”!! Skyrim Library = Freezer Elder Scrolls, Fissure and Horn Drill = Cats and Dogs

The eye of the storm = Surge of Power, the End of all Meltdown for Yoda, sacrificing Peace for Gnosis.
Gnosis is the Big Omniversal Blizzard
I closed my Eye
We could cut a diagonal Hurricane into a Hyper Octagon, so Hell Forever better weaves or unravels morals of marvelous magnitudes to expose or decay extreme corruption of delight.
UFOs talk to Gyarados.
Go into Mewtwo’s Eye!
Gyarados opens its mouth, and brags a lot! It reads the future by believing in itself, so everything is already there, and the Final Annihilator has the Ruins of Sancre Tor in Oblivion, which is Tyranitar!
Emperor Palpatine is a Surge of Power! I closed my eye!
I was playing with you in the Clarity Present Arcanum
Destiny Unfolding Crystal Chronicles Call
Final Fantasy Storied Destinies
A template diagram of a rift in the moon was Shattered by the rings of Saturn! This is Kotor, a Blue Sun Chapter that blinds the landscape in disease. A circle of the dead Projects a Mass Consciousness Mind.

You throw 2 buckets of water at a Bunny-statue to litter on it.
Dividing water is the strongest idea to turn everything to cinder!
Magic Ball = Fissure, House = Horn Drill
Saruman = Oblivion’s House-Telvanni~Master

Where does the panda edge out to? He makes a loud noise! Generated Fantasy builds Tyranitar! The secret is Apprentice Saruman, the NeraVarine of Alaska. The Panda evolved out of Rainbows to become black and white. Supremacy calmed the mind of Masquerading Frenzy suspending a snow-globe Tyranitar
A Mass Consciousness Mind blinks the eyes of perception to put an inexorable dagger that reads Vampires died with the colors of the Sun and live Forever!
What if you could tell Kurt Godel what to do? Syrup would turn volatile and hulk out, because it could reveal hidden passageways and have Spongebob talk to Kevin Durant comlinking Giovanni’s health.
Doors of Gyarados lead to Blaine’s Gym while Gary is relaxing Spongebob!
Nascour dooms Silence to eels in marriage, so Dragonite peeled Car’s Big-Bang
The Big Bang is going on without End, so the Rainbow bridge continues as the story goes on Forever in a Jet of definition to overturn Rainbows.
Taste the Rainbow liquid Crystal germs.

Solari of 1 grows on a Tree of Gold
She ships cupid into the seashore
Youtube talks to shampoo in bottles
The sea is upheld in a bottle that raises
Declare open gargoyles to hair, Bunny
Turning Tuesday into Ruby Friday trading card game
Solari of 1 is in a Pyramid that is crucifying Jesus
Taddle Tales for horses make a lot of noise in a hallway of legends in battle, a reversal of Rainbows as the axis of Earth that beheads a pirate king
Dagoth Ur is a big fish in Fable
The Master of the Mint is a new land Maze of abstract assertiveness clearing her throat.

Morrowind flees Yoda, the Sith Emperor! It’s Now Count Dooku, Separatist Tiles
Tiles ring 1000 voices in Sabrina’s Gymnasium Perfectly! When Mew closed its eyes, it was Tyranitar! Mew awoke from the bottom of the ocean in many bubbles…
It’s impossible to break bubbles! That’s what Rainbows said!
Carbonite is sugar, because it rushes free as a Jolly Rancher!
Picking up the Internet is Rayquaza, levitating spoons.
Bunny makes very long leaps and bounds of reason as a bird.

The underlying rays of a Hyper-Beam~Generator sense bears.
Birds + Bears = Hiding Heiroglyphics as a fox dances to the sun atop the rainbow of revolution.
The boardwalk of matts sat boats copying Bunny
The Mundane isn’t Real; properties come over faces like donuts.
Clear fragrance weighs a ton to Nosepass God!
Petal Dance Venus flies in a trap of Bunny’s boxed~body odor extinguishing zippers on a hot chase to the north pole!

The Final Annihilator Generator activated to diabolical creations held upside down as transports that hang the water into matts read as reason to rule.
Gaddon Thek gave a lot of money to see again, so he was covered by Blue as Oak.
Seeing the future rides waves of numbness that fling lifters filtering the GS Ball, so tomb boots hyper-ascended trauma under nightmares as the Mass Project invisible, so learning to see again wobbled train tracks over black holes opening the horizon for a frozen hell, so Tyranitar is a detached-box! The 2nd Bunny was created in a world that surprised Saturn with an oceanic shell of progress. Spinning with psychotic rage and destruction over peaceful fields slumbers zap cannons of glass shattered and obliterated into new streets that end with a car crash make one ready to face death.

Sounds were getting louder with a picture of cameras striking poses in random locations that shift and flicker with a glow of internal recognition by holding your head up and bobbing up and down in approval on the side of authority by principality to obey a good welcome with endless galleries everywhere of all of your happiest moments and greatest memories.
Coming up with all kinds of crazy styles to impress and make a big impact raises the acceleration of what’s immediately seen and presented for frost to dissolve the key to paradise over the rainbow and around the veil of what will be on your global equatorial circling on the curved route raising the roof the blasting out into the most worthy and well respected seer with a crowning achievement to split any mountaintop of prophecy and make it to the other side of existence with the intangible alien properties merging and mixing together with the longest liftoff until the ocean overtakes the sky and has pipe dreams drilling into design the aerial arenas of a soap opera airing on extreme passion and devotion.

Forever is a pan held upright in the palm of my hand the ability to fly is a gummy ship, so Mew opening its eyes is a glove graceful clock patiently awaiting the dawn to strike at the highest heaven ascended into a divine chessboard of an omnipotent bird’s eye view letting go of the cables and strings on the transferring of one scale to another framework earning experience points from god and being set apart with mindful respect for the furthest fortune fortified without rocks or ruin to damage and destroy what was so clear and valuable the playful perversion winding up the staircase in a spiral spree.
Body Odor is very easy to see and hear for Meganium! That’s Tyranitar gray.
Undefined Obelisks reopened horoscopes facing cafeteria ships in a big fissure.
Explain supernatural disasters with lighthearted explanations!
Hurl revolutionary rebels eating the last fish on fibs for a “Big Fish” of a Fable.

Ride a bicycle through a demon enchanted land and race past the playground on a hot summer’s day with upset wisdom fleeing disease from the dying fall festival with pumpkins craving a homeward bound journey on an airplane return from a long expedition with maniacal maneuvers torching a blazing jak-o-lanturn with bloody veins opened and exposed deep in the pumpkin-core cut and harvested with youth screaming and terrified in fright, forgetting lost knowledge on a chalkboard of whether or not you should be bored to death, or terrified of life and the undead, the experience of each being a tough debate to decide what’s worse. Galloping ponies and horses in a spring leaf field get an almighty overseer constructing the tower of babel to watch over them in their fences from afar. The male bulls feel like slaves, dazzled by unicorn sexiness, and yet unable to access them in their locked up region. They have many sweet spots and cute crushes that drive their frenzy out of a fit. Marriage flags span across the entire network with a fever that can’t be healed or helped without female contact. A bunch of ducks wearing flippers that can walk on the ceiling put the big bearded face of god in the sky with a bunch of tubes and frozen pipes leading up to him, as he’s also enchanted by the cows, much as the bulls are.

How do we slice the sea open? It extends orbs and maps of power-ups to grab shape-shifting~Lightning, and implant it into wellsprings. That’s how you open the GS ball!
The 3 best Pokemon Trainers are Sabrina, Solari, Gold! Bringing GS-ball~bling curses maces of aspiring hamburgers to breathe fire rather than coughing water in the year 6000, doubling and revamping the year 3000 into a reversed roundabout of the rex hooting like an owl at the light house finding a shatterpoint of collision that meets the widest frontier with the phases of immersion shining and shooting so much more safely into a better and more luxurious time. The best Pokemon trainer than is Sabrina, so I need to stop looking at clocks. The question then is how to get details right that shrink Bunny upon a haunted chess board of terrifying towers of chess pieces that have grim and sad stories yet for fictional frowns.

That’s the worst most abominable and hateful collection of a resurrection for a Wizard of a Blizzard ripping gypsies poor promising misery to purchase gross metal to play in the ruins of Alph! Pupitar pierced sick death arrow drama twin bipolar.
Earth shooting down meteors could be transcended so much further for a complete temple revolution that rocks Gold precursors of lava land with toucans that blind through dazzling lights! Xbox 360 heaves metal cores.
The Hidden Mystery of an ancient existence put up walls and barriers to turn bipolar invisible by desiring burdens.
I made the wrong choice and got trapped, so Jesus drove the arch of Salamence into a hallway of Tyranitar returning from a magical ship singing in many languages, finding suction in cushions of air pockets, standing in awe when all of the marbles come, and then put on a really gayish smile of innocence before beholding your heartfelt delights!

Apprentice-Power~Up talks to cats boxing livewire warriors entranced fragile forks.
What do you lift up with a Fork? A sword-protective~seel that chunks hidden hot dogs for invisible sensation!

1. Chrysamere fell down to point the right of way at midnight!
  2. The GS ball released a Mass Consciousness Mind Projecting a circle.
  3. GS Ball = Tyranitar and Solari of 1 Electrified, so it’s Pallet Town, a Time Machine! It’s also Count Dooku!
  4. Count Dooku’s favorite axiom is, “Wisdom takes the Lowest route”!
    A Pirate Ship that goes over a cliff with a Waterfall in the tempest of temperatures. Einstein blew up sleepers in Morrowind! They were never heard.
    In the Future Final Annihilator Generator, Sonic-booms foresee Jets!
    Heavy Metal Core drums at the Clock Tower Precipice.
    Writing a letter to Albert Einstein will remove all shockwaves on his face, a reversal of rage.

Wreaking havoc in real life places Bunny’s feet, revealing maps of a Lost-Temple~Tyranitar = Archon to worship Nightcore Jet Tiles Gray
Getting through the Sith Tomb reveals Count Dooku is the last of the Lost 20, and we find him at the center of the Valley of the ancient Sith Lords as Pupitar! Both Fantasies were trapped by Rainbows twice, and my Star came!!
Bunny owns Me! I’m Amber! Cows visisted charcoal to monitor evolution entrapped in a trim.
Houses sing a song and eat a feast on logs stories high and enjoying final fantasy Ruminating white Bunny elevating Slowking as God! Blue moved Hair to make a chess board. Carrots are doomed as the Ghost
Gengar learned Explosion!
Jirachi turned into Bunny!
Ferns magically ebb fable!
Bunny owns the Hero as Veins!
The Apprentice was raising without end implanting Golden Acorn on direct waffles of Star Wars, so I’m upraising a Jedi Academy again as Sabrina! TV will never be the same without Bunny waving my hands and my feet

Rhydon = Zig Zag
Omega is God, Count Dooku as the leader of the Separatists
My road was too valuable to give to pitch black; I’m Purely Solari of 1, a Jedi!
Solari of 1 learned her times tables in 2nd grade
How do I open Pandora’s box? I just turn the clock. Perfection moves the straw dummies in unison!
Bunny is a Yellow Jacket
Oblivion is Lugia! He’s a Tree-stump as Tyranitar! Bunny hiding is hard to see laughing at Bush Gardens. I have to choose my lightsaber from money in Will, a Black Bird going over my house!
A clear trail has been set! It was by Silver giving me an envelope! Chicken Chaser Silver = Rayquaza lifting up a bunch of chickens.
Rumination stopped the Final Annihilator Generator Perfectly!
The bathroom detached my Capstone and washed clean my sin!! Rainbows began speaking to Jesus!

Asking “What-If” Questions squiggles squares to get my PokeGear up and in my Room with a TeePee that rockets authoritarian battlefields to the dark side of the chess board, brooming borders
I violate a mental space shift of Pikachu! I became Sabrina kicking off my shoes to become a Witch on a broom.
I’m Count Dooku, leader of the Jedi Academy! Solari of 1 learned the Alphabet! Bunny is my lunch box. Jack and the Bean Stock dropped off pandora’s box circling the clock in another galaxy, bringing the darkest depths of invisible regions to a brilliantly illuminated mountainside at the highest zenith of what lies so far away in space.

Indians were talking to me about Atlantis. You’re jumping over a bunch of Rainbows in the Tin Tower to fissure out the Arbor as the one great and almighty, victorious, revelatory commanding tree of all knowledge, even seeing beneath the bare intangible threads that think all of your thoughts out for you, and trip you to stumble to the ground in darkness, there with a light to discern the differences that so widely populate and make all of the diverse interplay of each scenario round the borderline of exotic tastes and wonderful trains to endlessly trace out from the story of destinies altered and revamped into blazing trails of glory that launch the greatest sequences into the setup through stage tricks and audience illusions, leaving you blind to the master work of plumbing to focus the force, giving you clarity and foresight into everything!

The Light is the Freezer. Good Vs. Evil place Lapras into a movement towards universal enlightenment, protecting your from the bar of extremities that can erupt and explode civilization. Crystallization quickens the hardening of forms from a solid white pool of pure Christmas and timeless canopies that race and span across the depth. My quest to Jedi Master Enlightenment has been completed by battling Sith Assassin Resistance. The complete annihilating and destructive power of the Force Crushes Vision, removing all physicalism, even remote temptation, to the point where the Force is respected! The only thing the Force does is guide the Mind! Springboarding plates on a lightningrod sings gross curls into the division of letters from numbers, other angles or dimensions for language in various forms of expression and complexity to weave and bind many fluid frames of focus into the framework you’re leveraging into the layers to look into and see.

Do we remember the right side of existence, or the wrong side of existence? Whereas the Sith Academy is a Pyramid, the Jedi Hotel is mine! Time can never be violated, so Rainbows is a teddy bear! The Vampire levitated by Overgrowth. Overgrowth = Petal Dance. X marks the spot, so we’re building it to the Right! Bunny likes to argue with a lot of people, taking down establishments upright! The Temple exists on floating cards that bring Sweet Scents!!.. Upraise lines of Will and deal cards with wands! Bunny the Mouse sniffs Heaviness. She plays a Harmonica on a Tree stump to embarrass you which shows all of your love and affection for Her!