Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

I’m not aware of any head of state (maybe with the exception of British crown, which doesn’t really count anyway) that so blatantly parades its children and relatives around in public (and in front of other leaders). That’s nepotism in action. Jared Kushner recently visited Iraq and met with its president and generals as Trump’s right hand man. He’s a real-estate businessman who got ahead in life with old family money. What does he know about Iraq (or criminal justice reforms, or veteran care, or opioid epidemic…) to be elevated above people who dedicate their whole lives to the issue? Sorry, but this kind of stuff just irks me. The only argument presented in favor is that some other countries might actually prefer this kind of set up, as it makes access to Trump appear more direct. (??).

Kushner in Iraq. This guy is way in over his head. I am thinking at some point, he might have to wear a vest on permanent basis. This is a dumb idea because hurting Trump has just gotten easier too.

The latest article on Trump came out by an opinion columnist of renown that Trump has the mentality of a 7 year old child.
His tantrums his lack of understanding, his doublecross of his friends and allies surrounding him, but strangely playing the emperor has no clothes game for their own peculiar reasons,his leaking, his attacks on established news by the use of manufactured facts led to a deep crevice in the politically strenuous football usually played with overt force by those in power

Could this be happening? Really? And echoes of Nixonian impeachment proceedings are haraingong everywhere, with the latest New Yorker editorial calling for the use of the 25th amendment to remove him ?

Further, his cabinet are tiptoing a fine line beginning to opiniate about the meltdown do to incompetence swirling all around a purely self validating chief executive.

Yet this poll still is decided 50-50 among the intellectuals of this here forum.

Does this change the outlook and the statistics, as modestly consisting of a very limited sample?

Any comments or observatipns?

The Trump strategy consists of the use of chaos rather then resolution, it thrives on dividing conflicting elements, classes, the expansion rather then the narrowing of racial divide, the focus rather then the dispersion of the dynamics of the content of the underlying social discontent.

The ONLY credible conclusion which can be drawn is, whether there is method in the madness.

If there is, which is highly likely, then the question which follows, is , if that method is useful and/or.part of a program,
(be it machine or human or hybrid) run.

If any of the Last can shred an iota of credence toward the possibility of this, then the truth or in truth of reality manufactured or otherwise derived; is beyond good or evil.

The ONLY credible conclusion which can be drawn is, whether there is method in the madness.

If there is, which is highly likely, then the question which follows, is , if that method is useful and/or.part of a program,
(be it machine or human or hybrid) run.

If any of the Last can shred an iota of credence toward the possibility of this, then the truth or untruth of reality manufactured or otherwise derived; is beyond good or evil.

But, perchance there is no method we may be for quite a ride

The markets have reacted too:
bbc.com/news/business-39953112

From what I saw on the news last night… looks like many are now crying for his Impeachment.

I can see this happening… soon.

Putting a nephertistic bunch of businessmen in charge of running a continent isn’t the smartest move… why can’t Arnold be able to run for President… why! why! why! :crying-pink:

I can see Hillary’s hand in all the media bashing.

Confuse and conquer is definitely in his repertoire.

If the US cant get behind its elected leader and manages to impeach him on exhaustively even exhaustingly comprehensively proven to be bullshit grounds, I wonder if it isnt the end. What could possibly go right after such a pretentious self-strangulation?

Is there anyone who seriously expects peaceful elections to be possible after an overt and internationally pushed coup by the global Communist/Rapist community?

Et c’est parti.

Sorry for the inadvertent mix up,.

The new world order may find someone like him quite useful

youtube.com/watch?v=1XMJdKqOFfw
Trump speaks to Muslim World (urges to unite against global terrorism, vilifies Iran)
[starts at 1:16]

Tit for tat… the foundation that all politics is based on. :slight_smile:

The media are currently comparing Trump/Obama stats… on all fronts, but currently on the stats of the sale of weapons to the Middle East.

I don’t think that Donald Trump is a narcissist. Should he be one? :stuck_out_tongue:

YES

No. He should not. But he could be one, because he is similar to his wife.

Look at him. Look at his wife. Look at his politics.

The Trump show is fun to watch. It will be less so if the carnival barker with his look-at-me antics continues to distract people from a serious discussion of important issues.

The Trump show is fun, yes, but it has been done before, ironically by the Truman show, and the comparison is almost a painful quest for originality.

But a show must go on, in spite of some people’s awareness of the value of the property of intelligence.

Which has more of it?