Group pride

I already explained why all individual organisms are violent in my Nobody is anti-violence thread, and the same reasoning that applies to individual organisms applies to groups, since they consist of individual organisms.

As for food pics some of the meat was raw from the inside, that’s gross man. Should have told them to take it back and prepare it properly.

Actually, it was more nationalistic than racial because different races didn’t interact much throughout most of history, nice try.

White nationalism (which draws the line at race) is indeed kind of a new thing, a more global-thinking ideology which recognizes that however much different white nations are from one another, we are still much more similar to each other than to Chinese, Japanese, niggers, sand-niggers, etc. and we’d do much better in the arena of global competition of we united.

Dude. I knew it. You’re one of those people who orders a steak well done. Gross. We are no longer friends. If you ordered a well done steak while dining out with me, I would not invite you again. You should be embarrassed.

Besides that, your explanation doesn’t overcome my objection. Don’t be hard headed. Put together another argument.

I think globalization is a bigger underlying problem here that needs to be addressed.

I mean it just ruins the meat and turns it all grey on the inside. And for real, when you order well done, everyone on the wait staff, and all the cooks look down on you and think you’re low brow because no one with any sense does that to a fine cut of meat.

You deserve a diet of beef jerky.

That’s a step forward.

How else would you preserve inherent distinctions if not by drawing boundaries using castes?

When people who have different natural inclinations come in contact with each other, they end up suffocating each other. That’s why castes are a must.

Castes don’t force Einsteins to carry garbage. Unless they are grounded in fantasy rather than in reality. And certainly, if you don’t have castes at all, that’s what’s going to happen, you’re gonna have Einsteins carrying the garbage.

It’s a very very very stupid argument. Things are WORSE without castes NOT better.

You have nothing in common with Western ideology, aka most of white people. You are an inspiration hateful idiot.

Ah, you are an idiot and a jackass I see. At any rate, the distinctions aren’t inherent, most abilities are learned, and most people given similar circumstances will produce similar output. You are clinging to this dumbfuck idea that you are a special snowflake just because you are a white honky cracker.

And they ruin steaks.

Which is the ultimate irony, because only black people order a steak well done. Not being racist, just saying, ask anyone who works in a restaurant. Just like Mexicans always want pineapple on a pizza. It would be like viewing Mexicans as inferior, then ordering pineapple pizza. Hilarious.

Autsider…you wouldn’t eat this? If you say no, then you may as well just go eat some stringy overcooked chicken covered in bbq sauce for all I care.

Gotta love how you’re telling me that groups are non-violent while you’re posting pictures of animal meat (which had to be killed and prepared by a group). I love it when other people unwittingly make my case for me.

Keep telling me how groups are non-violent while eating raw, red, bloody meat that was torn from another living organism. I eat meat too, but I don’t try to bullshit others by pretending living organisms can be non-violent.

1 man can kill an animal without being in a group. Sorry man, you’re wrong again.

1 real man at least. In America at least. I dunno about a pansy European “man”. Maybe it takes a whole group of you over there.

Like in the old Robert Redford movie, “Jeremiah Johnson”. That one dude killed a bear with a knife.

If you concede that an individual man can be violent, then you also concede that groups are violent, since they are made up of individual men.

If anything, groups tend to be more violent - they consume more resources, take up more space, and have more capacity for physical destruction. I explained all of this in my thread I linked.

You’ve got nothing and you know it.

You’re making me think of that serf from Monty Python who screams, “can’t you see the violence that’s inherent in the system!”

One man can be, and some groups can be. But that doesn’t entail that all men and all groups are. Duhhhh

You should get an lsat prep book and just keep doing the games section. It can really help you to see how logical arguments are formed, and how common fallacies can be embedded in simple groups of statements.

Like your reading comprehension is decent, and you can write in complete sentences, but you’re having a lot of trouble making what should be a relatively simple argument. I could do it for you, but I disagree with the argument so I’ll just keep doing my side.

You just seem way too caught up in feelings and how things feel and not so much in how things really are. Can’t emotivism your way out of reality man.