Group pride

Its like the Pythagorean theorem. High school stuff man.

If a=b and b=c, then a=c.

The “if” up there is super important.

And you know that pork chop pic was the best thing going on in that thread. Not trying to down your post or anything, but the pork chop pic was just better. Like maybe your post was a 9 out of 10, but the food just won out that time.

Wait, I just reread that thread. I think my actual assessment of the subject matter was best, then the food pics were second best, then your posts were 3rd.

That’s why you ran away. Because you couldn’t do the argument.

Shame on you autsider. I beat you in that thread while half drunk. I didn’t even remember typing most of that, and I still won.

Why didn’t you address my actual posts? Easier to just bitch about the pork chops?

That’s not how you grow intellectually man.

Some group pride is artificially created. You just take a small, miniscule difference and blow it up until they see themselves as a completely different group. This has been done so many times throughout history and over the most absurd things too.

Before European expansion and colonization, were European countries not fighting with each other? History shows that group loyalty is more ideological than racial.

Here’s a thought, maybe we aren’t blank slate. Maybe we have different abilities and that’s great. I suck at painting but I’m probably stronger than most painters, it makes for a better society.

But there’s no reason to make the ignorant leap to racism or classism. Simply being born or adopted by wealthy parents wouldn’t make you somehow better able to compete in society. Castes waste potential by forcing Einsteins to carry garbage. It’s fucking dumb as hell.

Also your use of inferior and superior are incorrect and unhelpful.

Have you ever considered that those who are black and involved in organizations to promote black welfare may be doing it out of necessity, to improve their lives and the lives of their community members, rather than out of some idiotic and perverse pride in their genetics?

Sure, some groups even among minorities are racist and would, without provocation, commit genocide. They’re all deplorable and ought be extinguished in the social arena.

I already explained why all individual organisms are violent in my Nobody is anti-violence thread, and the same reasoning that applies to individual organisms applies to groups, since they consist of individual organisms.

As for food pics some of the meat was raw from the inside, that’s gross man. Should have told them to take it back and prepare it properly.

Actually, it was more nationalistic than racial because different races didn’t interact much throughout most of history, nice try.

White nationalism (which draws the line at race) is indeed kind of a new thing, a more global-thinking ideology which recognizes that however much different white nations are from one another, we are still much more similar to each other than to Chinese, Japanese, niggers, sand-niggers, etc. and we’d do much better in the arena of global competition of we united.

Dude. I knew it. You’re one of those people who orders a steak well done. Gross. We are no longer friends. If you ordered a well done steak while dining out with me, I would not invite you again. You should be embarrassed.

Besides that, your explanation doesn’t overcome my objection. Don’t be hard headed. Put together another argument.

I think globalization is a bigger underlying problem here that needs to be addressed.

I mean it just ruins the meat and turns it all grey on the inside. And for real, when you order well done, everyone on the wait staff, and all the cooks look down on you and think you’re low brow because no one with any sense does that to a fine cut of meat.

You deserve a diet of beef jerky.

That’s a step forward.

How else would you preserve inherent distinctions if not by drawing boundaries using castes?

When people who have different natural inclinations come in contact with each other, they end up suffocating each other. That’s why castes are a must.

Castes don’t force Einsteins to carry garbage. Unless they are grounded in fantasy rather than in reality. And certainly, if you don’t have castes at all, that’s what’s going to happen, you’re gonna have Einsteins carrying the garbage.

It’s a very very very stupid argument. Things are WORSE without castes NOT better.

You have nothing in common with Western ideology, aka most of white people. You are an inspiration hateful idiot.

Ah, you are an idiot and a jackass I see. At any rate, the distinctions aren’t inherent, most abilities are learned, and most people given similar circumstances will produce similar output. You are clinging to this dumbfuck idea that you are a special snowflake just because you are a white honky cracker.

And they ruin steaks.

Which is the ultimate irony, because only black people order a steak well done. Not being racist, just saying, ask anyone who works in a restaurant. Just like Mexicans always want pineapple on a pizza. It would be like viewing Mexicans as inferior, then ordering pineapple pizza. Hilarious.

Autsider…you wouldn’t eat this? If you say no, then you may as well just go eat some stringy overcooked chicken covered in bbq sauce for all I care.

Gotta love how you’re telling me that groups are non-violent while you’re posting pictures of animal meat (which had to be killed and prepared by a group). I love it when other people unwittingly make my case for me.

Keep telling me how groups are non-violent while eating raw, red, bloody meat that was torn from another living organism. I eat meat too, but I don’t try to bullshit others by pretending living organisms can be non-violent.

1 man can kill an animal without being in a group. Sorry man, you’re wrong again.

1 real man at least. In America at least. I dunno about a pansy European “man”. Maybe it takes a whole group of you over there.