Personal Energy Fields

What if it is not solely the brain that is processing the differential? My claim that the soul stores our long term memories and the brain our short term memories stands. To me the brain is a relay station between the perceiving physical body and the conscious soul. In the soul body may be where the actual compression is occurring which makes sense once you regard the brain and soul in charge of two different aspects of memory, soul=long term memory and brain=short term memory.

To define the soul as the compressed repository of past signified information has traditionally never been supposed or supported, but may be the time has come to understand the requisite change from the eidectically reduced concept as it relates to new advances in brain research.

Retrograde, because the idea of inherited traits involve a total
priority of all preceding generational data

The brain is definitely overworked. Awhile back I believe an ILP member asked if humans had outdated hardware or software, perhaps the intake of data far exceeds the processing speed of the average brain. A rare genetic mixture would produce a brain that was fast enough to process more but without understanding the nature of the soul, the goal of its survival, it would be “process more to what end?” If the soul is the transitional aspect of consciousness, of memory, rather than its perceived biological components of DNA, then while we are getting experiences based on perceptions, the biological aspects of our very existences are distracting us from our true origins that began before the biological hosts arose. I’m rambling off on tangents.

You know me! :wink:

Yes I think I do and You are right

The essence of being would be formulated memories that were will-powered by an emotional baseline of energy. Ah, might as well go all out in my what are now speculations, but wouldn’t be if you followed my steps listed in the Rant House and astral projected. :evilfun:

Also regarding the personal energy field, if it is self charging then willing into effect change may be be somewhat consistent as with manifestation and the laws of attraction, subtle mostly, but actual. Most individuals would lack the processing speed, the focus, and the emotional trigger to explode their energy fields to do “extra work” for them. More rambling. :-"

Chi
Prana

The first thing that one should do when talking about the soul is to actually provide some credible evidence for its existence
A failure to do so will lead one to the conclusion that it only exists in the minds of those who believe in it and no where else

The soul is the lion’s share of your mind whereas the brain is more of a basic, biological, facilitating organ. To not believe in the soul is to be essentially “mindless.”

Follow my steps correctly to separate your conscious soul from your physical body and you will be your own proof.

[b]I am a rationalist Wendy so I do not believe in any kind of woo

I do not need it to achieve peace of mind as I have that anyway

But if you think that it helps you then it is absolutely fine by me
[/b]

What does this “woo” even mean? Besides using bizarro words, practical science is above your pay grade?

Does rationalist mean unimaginative and complacent, a simple life of nothing ventured, nothing gained? Let others work the steps, the investigation, for you? :text-woo:

I thought you were here to learn, to expand your horizons a smidge, I could swear you wrote something along those lines…to improve your mental aptitude and such.

For those that have a will and focus, the numbered steps listed above are doable.

You are free to believe whatever you want but I prefer to only accept things that are demonstrably true. Expanding horizons does not extend to accepting any
thing without question. I have no interest in that at all. In order for me to accept your steps I would have to believe in the soul. I do not believe in the soul so
I cannot accept your steps. Now this should not bother you at all less you expect me to automatically agree with everything that you say without applying any scepticism whatsoever. I am not however the least bit interested in that since it would be an entirely ridiculous position to adopt. But you can if you want to

Okay, what are your questions?

I have no questions but just bear in mind that I do not accept woo of any kind. What will make me accept some
thing however is evidence. Woo requires no evidence which is why I reject it completely in all of its many forms

You have no questions says it all.

Personal energy fields do not seem to exist. They’re like white guys who can dance, speaking with the dead, and Harry Potter.

Imho personal energy fields are representative - if we are speaking about electromagnetic fields. As opposed to being the actual ‘energy’ of ones being.

Energy is existent in relative time and has no specific locations, whereas knowledge and especially mental gnosis exists not in relative time and space ~ like a book, its knowledge does not exist until a conscious inquirer reads it.

What is actually happening is that physical information is telling the mind [ergo soul] info its physical brain can understand. When this happens the soul - the philosophers stone or oneness at the heart of existence, then understands what that means - it reads the book.

energy is impermanent, the stone is permanent and the only thing which is.

I thought every single thing consisted of energies’ movements which would make energy a constant that expresses itself in different ways.

yes you could say it that way, it appears to be the opposite of the perspective I took that is. reality is one, and any collection of things I would think to be part of that. a partial is not a whole. it the way we look at it which reales what it is. so in my books you gotta pick the greatest/biggest thing, and the most unified and simple thing. a complexity I think, cannot come before a simplicity.

Energy shifting through sheer determination affecting the very fabric of existence, is this possible? Prayer is used to heal but there haven’t been enough studies to solidify such a claim though we want to believe, do we have the will to believe? Thought is used to inspire change but are the Chi masters the only ones who are able to garner the physical proof of that determination?

Blind faith-how powerful is it?