Sock Puppets

I think on second thought you need to fill it with spermons to make that it sticks upside like a puppet. But womens?
they must borrow the glu. Its easy to get.

Would these spermons be fixed and happy or stuck and cross?

Fixed is gonna have kid.
about 7 months.

What? A kid made by a female with his DNA?

Nope, heā€™s got goats. Heā€™s a goatfucker. Thatā€™s how fauns get made, didnā€™t you know?

i guess you people dont really care for children or peopleā€¦ this is a weird place.

Fixed says he has all these loveletters from Wendy. Ill publish them if he gives them. She was trying to beg him for his heart so she could leave Joker ( and to invite Lyssa and Pandora) when she started saying nazi shit and he ditched her.

Now this.

Typical jealous crone.

ā€¦with the lady in the picture you posted of them?

I want you to to think about what you know and define as ā€˜caringā€™ and then rethink what you just said and look at how insulting it is to others here as well as to your own intelligence.

Fixed Cross aka. barbarianhorde

Welcome back dumdum. :eusa-shhh: Canā€™t stay away can you? #-o

:eusa-snooty: You could never replace Joker. A funny schtick though. =D> :laughing:

How many more are there? :imp:

Stop it auntie.

Youre an old tart who was plastering my forum and mailbox with begging declarations of love, and how ā€œwe are the sameā€. Go on and deny it.

Pathetic.

I never aspired to replace Joker, you aspired to have him replaced. There never was a chance in hell.

I date women half your age and twice your IQ.

If only you could ever be as honest as you are passionate. Your overreaction says a lot, many sock puppets then.

Iā€™ve only ever wanted you to be well, mind, body, and spirit, but to you that isā€¦

We are the same with the plague of MI. Mine is treated while yours spirals into wild accusations. I said ā€œwe are familyā€ as in relatives already, not that I see you as husband material, a family to be, more like a cousin who already is and has been long lost. Itā€™s too bad that you have my intentions twisted.

Be well, FC.

Sent: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:05 am
To: Fixed Cross
If you really are having a little human bean, pour all you have into that little life. Youā€™ll be a good Daddy. Good luck Jakob.

Thanks for this civil and deeply human response.
Ill be happy to end our conflict on these notes.
Family life is not something Ill openly discuss online ever again - thatā€™s the lesson.
Iā€™m glad you and Joker are happy together, you both are people Id normally wish nothing but the best for.

Okay.

Wendy,

It is certainly one of them and WHY NOT? The proof is in the pudding as ILP has shown.
If all of the world IS a stage as William Shakespeare has said then again I ask:WHY NOT?

We are all actors on the stage of life and at times, some of us more than others, we need to play our parts, give our speeches, strut our stuff, dance to the music which we hear within and without, lose ourselves (figurately speaking) in the passion, creativity and tragedy of the moment.

Some performances are really good ones and some are really bad ones.

All the worldā€™s a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.
William Shakespeare

Whose sock puppet around here is a good performance and why would they even need a sock puppet if they themselves were less boring? And Iā€™m not a fan of liars.

Shakespeare was right, Wendy.
There would have to be some kind of deeper psychology for the NEED of the sock puppet.

There are all different kinds of personas and personalities which frequent ILP Wendy.
Some are far better than the sock puppets and some are far worse.

Whose sock puppets are you fond of Arc?

lol Iā€™m not fond of any of them. I have no idea who they are, Wendy.

I was just sayingā€¦

What to do encompasses a sock puppet?

By its very nature, a sock puppet is deceitful so I am at odds with deceivers I guess. Their lying, their creepiness, annoys me and I will attack them when they engage me.