Shorter Typology

That’s the first step, now you gotta change it up, or at least explain it uniquely, or come up with a clever cover story as to how you developer it COMPLETELY on your own.

Oh you thought that since I brought up Similar Minds that I had used that to come up with my idea. I had developed this years before I visited similar minds and made any correlation between mine and the M.B. This is completely independent of Myers Briggs

Yes, you gotta keep explaining that, and create a move convincing background story too. You’ll need it.

We are submitting a proposal to DC Public Schools’ research division this month. We are trying to get it approved to do field testing at universities.

For me, The Professional outranked The Designer while both being the 105 and above required.

What happens if there is a tie in the findings?

Is this for people who have a DSM diagnosis and are career oriented? I didn’t understand the importance between a mental health diagnosis and a career potential which was only touched upon in your introduction.

Good luck on your endeavors.

If it’s a three way tie it usually is a sign that you don’t have any disorders. A two way tie doesn’t necessarily mean that.

The career guide slant isn’t the main focus of the project. Im trying to get this theory used in psychology classes such as personality psychology, abnormal psychology and tests and measurements. the career guide part is accurate. These are the most suitable careers for those with these disorders. But currently I think there is more potential for university use.

The same results as when I was younger… talk about a balanced mind. :open_mouth:

From the Similar Minds website:

What were your results for my test?

I used the test results from several INTP forums to develop a rubric/threshold score for my theory.

I gotta calculate this up myself?

Give me a minute while I take (and calculate) the test.

83 - the designer
93 - the professional
61 - the charmer

I usually identify as INTJ or INTP, but this result seems to fit as well.

If none of my scores meet the 105 threshold, does that mean they don’t reliably tell my type?

I always take these assessments conservatively - I don’t give a lot of high scores for fear something will be disproportionately weighted and throw the test off. I find it easier to give the minimum score (0) when I’m sure that something is not me at all. It’s interesting to think that the type of person you are affects the way you approach the assessment in the first place.

If none of your scores meet the threshold it just means you don’t have any of these disorders. But if you’re not giving yourself high scores on purpose then it might throw everything off as far as your score.

University field testing hasn’t been done yet. But I have been doing my own field testing on INTP forums. So based on the data I collected / gathered from those groups I was able to establish a pretty reliable rubric.

The proposal is almost finished. These are the guidelines for the proposal

dcps.dc.gov/sites/default/files … Data_0.pdf

Shorter Typology has gone viral. This is incredible. Hundreds and thousands of people are looking at the site every day. Someone is taking it every minute. I’m on the front page of dozens and dozens of psychology google searches. I actually come above Wikipedia entries in psychology google searches. Going on Myers Briggs forums and Typology Central really paid off. People may not post their scores that often but they are definitely looking at the site. It’s amazing how you can put something on the Internet and within a few years it snowballs and takes off and becomes this huge thing.

The test has been cut in half
Someone I work with requested that

kimanishorter.tripod.com/assessment.html

Got a community center director with masters in social services to help with testing

Thanks well I’ve already done reliability testing through those INTP forums and another one that’s down not operating

But I still need validity testing done I gave you the printed out copy so you see At the bottom the assessment page the plan for validity testing

kimanishorter.tripod.com/assessment.html

So this is what you would do

The sample size for validity testing will be ten people all with high functioning autism

Validity testing is giving my test and the Myers Briggs to these ten people over and over again until all ten score the same on both establishing validity

For Myers Briggs High functioning autism tends to fall into INTP categories

For my test it falls into the designer category

So the 10 tests subjects will take the test until all 10 score both as Intps and designers

Sent from my iPhone

Good afternoon Mr. Short,

I went over your work and found it very interesting. I started to complete the personality test, but I didn’t get the chance to complete it. Tomorrow, I’ll be following up with you with my complete feedback and if I can assist any further please let me know.

Best Regards,

Mario Cirilo
Site Director
Queenstown Community Center
In Partnership with Community Services Foundation

My twitter page

mobile.twitter.com/kimani_shorter?lang=en