Quick question to moderators+

Am I allowed to come back or not really ?

Hey Volchok, sorry for the mix up. What should have been a week-long ban was accidentally entered as a permanent ban. I’ve reversed the mistake, and you should have access to your former account. I apologize again that you’ve been banned for the past 6 months.

This is hilarious.

Welcome back broseph! I was wondering what happened to you.

Still wondering what the hell happened to CaptainCrunk…

Thanks statiktech!

Hey bud, didn’t know you were banned. Thought you just left.

:wink: Hi Flannel Jesus!

Welcome back, and my most sincere apologies for screwing up the ban - I thought you’d moved on! I’m very sorry.

Thanks.

I got busy. You might remember threads where I was trying to figure out how to use philosophy in my career after.finishing my undergraduate degree in philosophy and cognitive science.

Well, I went to graduate school for social work. Finished that about a year ago and have a job in the social work field. Bought a house. Getting married this December. A lot of stuff!

good going, and welcome back. what kind of social work do you focus on? can you help make ilp great again (miga) ?

I remember you, I liked you.

I was working with federal inmates for drug treatment. Now I am working with disabled individuals with behavior difficulties. The pay is a lot better because society likes them a lot more than felons.

you weren’t so bad yourself.

it sounds like good work, and uh, we could use your services on the forum.

Of that I have no doubt.

That’s awesome man! Glad to hear you’re doing so well. Welcome back.

:laughing: So true.