What are you doing? (Part 1)

You are #1 honey. Maiden is #2.

Well, that’s good news. It means tedium is all you have to wade through… that is, if you really wanna try this “dispassionate” thing (which, in my experience, isn’t really a matter of dispassion, but knowing where to channel your passion).

You could try this:

Just write one paragraph. 4 or 5 sentences max. Try it in a moment where you have that “why bother” feeling, but plow ahead anyway. Dissect your thoughts, figure out the best way to express your feelings, structure your words in a relatively coherent/logical way–and take your time, hit “preview” more than once–there’s no rush. You know you can do it because tedium never stopped anyone. It can be done.

The least you’ll get out of it is a sample of what you can do, a measure of how well you can perform even without the passion. And if you like it, if it exceeds your expectations, that can be reinforcing. Reinforcement in turn can attach passion to that which would otherwise be devoid of passion–indirectly at first, of course–but after a while, you can start having fun with it. And fun is an awesome passion to be motivated by–it yields the best products.

gibgob

This may become reasonable once the trauma subsides. Thanks for your suggestion. :happy-smileyflower:

Maybe you should leave thinking to men and be a good girl instead.

You too.

Thinking is the antonym of tedium to me.

Well, they can both be done at the same time. It just isn’t as fun. That was my point to Wendy.

I started thinking of your name as short for Gibberish. That’s a cute avatar, though. Did you get it from Cloud Atlas? Good movie, dealing with time epochs and interconnectivity. Lot’s of great lessons in it. Got to love the words whispered in the ear, especially the unhelpful ones. That was sarcasm. It was almost unnoticeable so I had to mention it. Isn’t that a fun fact? That if people don’t know you’re joking or sarcastic, you might actually have to tell them? So much fun.

So uninspired that I’ve wasted a perfectly good day cleaning. Have thought about rabble rousing, but there’s not even anyone around who piques my interest. Where’s MP? Buying Mum more perfume? Pow, pow!

curtsying Curtain closing. The passion has left the building.

Only a degenerate who lives in their own filth would consider a day of cleaning to be a waste…

and no, I’m generally against the idea of spoiling, the perfume is a considerate gift on my part as a form of recompense for all she has done for me, when she is genuinely in need of something i’ll take it into consideration as to provide it for her, not only that but it also allows us to spend the day together, plus I also enjoy seeing her happy as the little girl in her appears excited, it can be a wonderful thing to see, as i know at some point this reality will no longer be…She is aging, so i often make exceptions regarding what she asks for.

She is the only woman i will only ever hold a deep love for.

Were you out last night Mannikin?

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

At times I ask the dog “What are you doing?”

At times he chooses to eat fuzz from the bedroom floor

I suppose I should be proud of my dog for doing a chore

Watching Dawn Ceremony…Lest We Forget, Anzac Day in Australia

youtu.be/Urtiyp-G6jY

Nauseating propaganda.

You’re not a man.

Am I seeing a challenge in the making? What’s going on Mr?

Between who? A preacher and a philosopher? There’s no challenge there.

Good vacation?

I stayed in Birmingham, but it still felt like a vacation. Lots of bars, restaurants, and hotels, and very little cell phone or internet. So yeah.