I'm back on youtube!

It’s simple actually. Everything on earth has it’s own spirit … The only way you can feel pain about losing something is if it has it’s own spirit and you have a spiritual relationship with it.

A lot of people actually know this, not just me.

I’m an atheist, but I definitely believe in spirit.

This whole world is spirit!

You guys will think I’m crazy …

I was murdered, spent time in hell, and was resurrected by means I have no clue about.

I think it was my old messages that sent me to hell! But I’m not sure.

I took down my old videos and made this 45 minute octet.

I might make one more video …

All you have to do is type “ecmandu” in the YouTube search engine to bring up all my public videos

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bzNQntQ1QHM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hhQYVq8Ed6w

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yITKQObyTo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mhrM_jCfbmQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a4FAZ9gG1kE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5bKw4Cf86Ts

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uVUlkfVQTeA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWTOHpm6CYU

E wrote:

How can inanimate objects have a spirit?
How do you define ‘spirit’.
For me spirit means life, breath and a blanket is devoid of this.

From my understanding of what you write, ‘spirit’ is having the capacity to being sensitive to and experiencing the feelings of another, even by inanimate objects.

Well… That was bizarre !!!

Oh warned me for calling Trixie a cunt, and then my next post was links to my videos (consolidated) and I was banned for a day!

Anyways, the only way you can be hurt by losing something is if it has a spirit

It’s like losing a relative

E wrote:

How can one know, if a carrot, a blanket, has a spirit?

This is like explaining to a blind person what color is…
It’s obvious if you have that sense.

There are hundreds of senses, not just 5 or 6!!!

My new videos… 9a and 9b

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gEww082Kl3Y

m.youtube.com/watch?v=if572dGdKyc

My 11th video!

youtube.com/watch?v=wpW0_Nc … e=youtu.be

That exchange between you and Trixie was hilarious, I must say.

Bad link

My 12th video!!!

Called “Female Entitlement”:

youtu.be/ZLcCeXPvbXA

No content except for this

Video 13!!!

My response to a thumbs down (probably from ILP)

youtu.be/vp6B28d75z0

My response to Magnus:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mKwlPqRkCKE

That’s great. You’re billion years old, you’ve been in hell, you are resurrected, you defend people from being possessed by grabbing a kitchen knife and stabbing it in their throat, you’re not a loser, you have a lot of power but you keep it a secret, you can get laid if you want to it’s no big deal for you it’s just you have to be a bad guy and you don’t like that, and you’re totally not insane.

Magnus, the sarcasm is dripping…. I literally eat you food with you. You’re a douche Magnus. You literally understand nothing. But I’m still here for you.

Video 14!!!

youtu.be/4JoEZgxDTdQ

What a load of rubbish from you Ecmandu. Anybody claiming to be billions of years old is not really in a position to be lecturing others on bullshit. There is
zero stigma attached to not having sex. For I am celibate and I do not care who knows it. And you have never been to hell. Nor do you control how others
eat. And in spite of you claiming to be highly intelligent there is very little evidence of that in these videos of yours. I think that you think you are really
making sense in them but I can assure you that you are not. You have no idea what you are rambling about. So I agree with Magnus. If you wish to make
sense you need to start using logic. Not bullshit. The two are not the same. Not even remotely. So do you think you can make a logical video next time

He feels it is very important to state that he can easily get laid. What this suggests is that he has a very unpleasant emotional reaction to the fact that he finds it very difficult to get laid. So he has to bury this fact with a lie.

Tell me, Ecmandu, what would you do in order to get laid? Step by step. How would you find that woman who would consent to having sex with you?

The female blackmail system actually effects cognition… You guys are literally stupider because of it… And you don’t know it because you are stupid.

How would I get laid Magnus…???

It’s actually not that hard.

I’d tell women “I want to fuck you”. And after 1000 females, I’d get sex.

That’s approach escalation, and will send a male to hell.

You guys are literally like two year olds from the perspective of a person who is billions of years old.

When you get to my age… I actually eat your fucking food with you.

I don’t expect logic or reason from a 2 year old