I'm back on youtube!

Video 7 (about a minute)

youtu.be/uVUlkfVQTeA

Let me put it this way s57…

I’ve met many immortals, not only that:

I’ve seen the upside of down and the downside of up and everything between.

Who do you think you’re kidding?

People here want to be seen as good for having any type of something ness someone wants but doesn’t have and can’t get. And yes, it is inherently evil …

You have a brain this small (.)

And you’re trying to puff yourself up to most earthlings…

You’ll agree with me eventually.

In fact… You already do

When you’re suffering in the torments of hell…

And you see people happy and giddy with this universal situation (including you in hell)

You’ll realize right away that others having what you want is a serious issue…

And you’ll come running straight to me with open arms.

I’m not your enemy here

My newest video #8

youtube.com/watch?v=IWTOHpm6CYU

I more or less tend to side with ecmandu, but his logic is somewhat incoherent and undeveloped compared to mine.

In my ideal world, if someone was upper class, and someone else was a millionaire, I wouldn’t find this as an issue that needs fixing.
I view it more like a game, like a bit of competition helps fuel the game and make it function properly. But I find the glitches of the game, such as someone getting stuck on a wall, as hellish and unfair.
So for instance, if someone is stuck in total poverty, and never gets to have sex with anyone they desire, I view this a serious problem with the game that needs fixing. And that is why I tend to side with Ecmandu more or less.

I tend not to side with asexual Buddhist monks and moderns who pretend suffering and sexual frustration is not a real problem, and more with Ecmandu.

The problem with Ecmandu I have is that he seems to only focus on human souls and ignores the hell animals have to go through to feed human souls. This makes him logically incoherent.

You didn’t watch all my videos …

I’d even put rocks in philosophic zombie universes because I think they’re sentient beings…

I’m way further along on this than you or than you estimate

I am unable to watch any videos due to my internet policy.

Now what is this about rocks.

Rocks are sentient beings!

Every Shaman knows this.

Look up animism on Wikipedia

Dude.

Post like these hurt both me and you.

I want to sponsor you, but it’s hard when you say things like Rocks are Sentient Beings.

Please watch this video of Maud Pie. It is about rocks, and rock consciouses.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqTyeP34IH4[/youtube]

I think you are Maud Pie of this realm, just like in Equestria girls there are 2 Twilights, there are 2 Maud Pies, you are the Earth Maud Pie.

Trixie, if you can’t watch the videos I put up as the whole point of this thread…

Stop accusing me of shit

You already defended meat-eating in one of your other threads. If you want to change your views, I will accept your flag of surrender.

I’m a natural carnivore…

If I stop eating meat, I will die of hyper-alkalinity, which is a HORRIBLE way to die …

I tried veganism, very strictly in fact, for two years, I not only went psychotic, I looked like a ghost, and almost dropped dead several times.

The problem with you Trixie, is that you still think your nitpicks are you being a moral person.

I’m actually working to recreate the whole universe, and you’re still stuck on lions being evil animals…

We’re not even on the same page.

You’re still trying to change everyone into vegan lesbians… That’s extremely assholish of you

This is why I am the adult and you are the child. You are a pathetic human on a pathetic world.

First of all, lions are evil, they pretty much force male homosexuality on the male lions and kill all lions who resist.

They are less hated because they are mostly unconscious of their evil, they just do it as instinct.

I already explained why female homosexuality is not evil. You are good at math, you should have noticed why by now. You should have noticed the obvious fact that females are only attracted to 1% of males, and that the female form is universally beautiful. Thus, the logical conclusion is that males should be converted to the female form, but retaining their male reproductive capacity (futas).

But you go on about sentient rocks and a bunch of other bs like a child. Sometimes I wonder if you are even trolling.

My goal is to change your DNA so you don’t get sick from vegetarianism (Not veganism, vegetarianism, you can’t even get that right.)

You don’t even address the fact that hundreds of animals have to live horrible lives just to save you from dying a horrible death.

You are like the humans you like to warn us about

Trixie, you self righteous cunt!!!

When you bite into a carrot, you cause it pain, LOTS of pain!!

:auto-ambulance: mutilated carrot croaking

Dude, 2 options.

Either you are insane, or you are a troll.

Please provide even the slightest reasoning why you believe inanimate objects are sentient. Are pieces of litter sentient? What about plastic pieces of foam? Why not stop there? Why not say that every grain of sand is sentient and every rock and every planet, asteroid, and space dust in the entire universe, has awareness.

They all have spirits just like we do.

This is common knowledge to most people.

Do you ever feel pain for losing a blanket?

The reason is because it has a spirit, just like people.

Trixie, if you’re going to continue to be in denial about the basics, you’re part of the problem and not the solution.

Emotions are not evidence that blankets have sentience.
If I have an emotion that I am going to win the lottery tonight, doesn’t mean I am actually going to win the lottery tonight.

The lottery is spirit. Heartbreak can only come from spirit. There is no other source of heartbreak.

E wrote:

Can you explain this please?