I'm back on youtube!

You are an ultimate state of perfection that is equal to every other.

There are no narcissistic traits in your behavior whatsoever.

You are a good guy, you want to end suffering altogether, you cannot possibly be a narcissist, right?

If you think you’re good you must be good.

Magnus,

You actually are a narcissist …

This is getting really old.

You prove it with every post of yours and you don’t even know it.

Many people on these boards don’t have personality disorders … You do.

I accept full responsibility for any hurt I may have caused so do not need you to do that for me

You are very clearly not older than a hundred years and posting nonsense like that impacts negatively on what you are trying to say

It’s not nonsense at all. My mind works incredibly fast. I’ve simply lived longer than 100 year olds.

In fact I agree with you. There are various kinds of souls. An old soul is what you may be, that is, your chronological age may be dwarfed by the immensity of it.

Souls may be born newly like babies, where may they come from? Perhaps newbies come from hell, they have to oblige a recreation all over again from the very beginning. They have to relearn existence. That may be their punishment.

Very mature souls start from a priority which is their privileged starting point.

Rudolf Steiner had a lot of interesting things to say.

New Video!

youtube.com/watch?v=a4FAZ9g … e=youtu.be

And corrections…

youtube.com/watch?v=5bKw4Cf … e=youtu.be

Everything dies because biological entropy increases over time and there is nothing which can be done to reverse this
Evil is not someone having something someone else wants neither is it even close to the actual definition of the word

S57, you are not even close to the level of experience to understand how truly wrong you are.
You have all your feet in this world …

I have mine in many.

Video 7 (about a minute)

youtu.be/uVUlkfVQTeA

Let me put it this way s57…

I’ve met many immortals, not only that:

I’ve seen the upside of down and the downside of up and everything between.

Who do you think you’re kidding?

People here want to be seen as good for having any type of something ness someone wants but doesn’t have and can’t get. And yes, it is inherently evil …

You have a brain this small (.)

And you’re trying to puff yourself up to most earthlings…

You’ll agree with me eventually.

In fact… You already do

When you’re suffering in the torments of hell…

And you see people happy and giddy with this universal situation (including you in hell)

You’ll realize right away that others having what you want is a serious issue…

And you’ll come running straight to me with open arms.

I’m not your enemy here

My newest video #8

youtube.com/watch?v=IWTOHpm6CYU

I more or less tend to side with ecmandu, but his logic is somewhat incoherent and undeveloped compared to mine.

In my ideal world, if someone was upper class, and someone else was a millionaire, I wouldn’t find this as an issue that needs fixing.
I view it more like a game, like a bit of competition helps fuel the game and make it function properly. But I find the glitches of the game, such as someone getting stuck on a wall, as hellish and unfair.
So for instance, if someone is stuck in total poverty, and never gets to have sex with anyone they desire, I view this a serious problem with the game that needs fixing. And that is why I tend to side with Ecmandu more or less.

I tend not to side with asexual Buddhist monks and moderns who pretend suffering and sexual frustration is not a real problem, and more with Ecmandu.

The problem with Ecmandu I have is that he seems to only focus on human souls and ignores the hell animals have to go through to feed human souls. This makes him logically incoherent.

You didn’t watch all my videos …

I’d even put rocks in philosophic zombie universes because I think they’re sentient beings…

I’m way further along on this than you or than you estimate

I am unable to watch any videos due to my internet policy.

Now what is this about rocks.

Rocks are sentient beings!

Every Shaman knows this.

Look up animism on Wikipedia

Dude.

Post like these hurt both me and you.

I want to sponsor you, but it’s hard when you say things like Rocks are Sentient Beings.

Please watch this video of Maud Pie. It is about rocks, and rock consciouses.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqTyeP34IH4[/youtube]

I think you are Maud Pie of this realm, just like in Equestria girls there are 2 Twilights, there are 2 Maud Pies, you are the Earth Maud Pie.

Trixie, if you can’t watch the videos I put up as the whole point of this thread…

Stop accusing me of shit

You already defended meat-eating in one of your other threads. If you want to change your views, I will accept your flag of surrender.