alpha chicks and beta chicks

I had a rookie cop threaten to beat me with a billy club once in a holding cell because I was raising hell that they wouldn’t let me have any toilet paper. Then since I was pre trial, and therefore innocent until proven guilty, which never happened, I told them I would raise all the hell possible under the law upon my release, snd when he and his friends came around to beat me up, a superior officer stopped them and made them give me toilet paper. Had to fire a public defender on that case and threaten to detail the situation to the bar association before they finally dismissed the bullshit charge.

I got stabbed in the leg once by a guy who then ran off so fast that I couldn’t catch him with my leg all bloody and stabbed. I’ve been shot at more times than I can remember. Sprayed with mace one time by a crazy person, got hit in the head once with a tire iron and split my eyebrow. Got hit in the head once with a night stick by a crazy bitch who didn’t even know who I was.

Been raped or sexually assaulted Mr. R?

I’ve had women coerce me into sex when I wasn’t feeling it. And I’ve had them become quite hostile on occasions where I refused. I’ve been been punched in the face, kicked in the shins, spit on, verbally assaulted, and had my door nearly kicked off the hinges by women who wanted to fuck me. I had 1 kick my windshield out once, I had one throw a laptop at me. What do you want to hear?

I locked myself in my own apartment once, and had to call the police because a woman who I refused to have sex with, and who I refused to allow into my home kept banging on my door and threatening me with violence. This bitch played soccer, and was very athletic. The only way I could have beaten her in a fight would have been to hurt her very badly. But because I know the law skews toward blaming the male, I had to stay on the phone with the cops until they got there so I could get it on the record that I was locked in my home and trying to make sure I didn’t get charged with anything because some dumb bitch wanted to kick my door down. Then when the cops came, she tried to tell them I was violent, which I’m just not. The cop said, “ma’am, if he’s violent and you’re afraid of him, then why are you trying to kick down his door and confront him?” She started crying. I told the cop I didn’t want her to go to jail, and that she just needed to go home and they let her drive away in spite of her obvious commission of a crime. Had I opened the door, I would have ended up in jail with a black eye probably. I mean, I’m about 5 foot 10 and around 220lbs. I can probably knock an average person unconscious with a hard hook to the ear. But I have to lock myself away and hide from a bitch who’s lost her mind and wants to assault me because things aren’t really equal. If you lost your shit and attacked me, I could kill you with my bare hands. But the law protects you because you aren’t expected to be rational or have self control or deal with the consequences of your actions.

If you’re really equal, then don’t ask for the law to be skewed in your favor when you start fights with people who outweigh you by 100lbs.

If a woman slaps me as hard as she can, should I be able to return that as hard as I can? Or am I morally obligated to restrain myself? If I am, why?

Women tend to believe that thier vaginas are the end all be all of the world. But only because most guys are awkward, undesirable, desperate and willing to support that belief in order to get laid. But we’re not all like that. I’m very picky, and I’m not attracted to most women. When they want it, and the man refuses, they go bat shit crazy.

I guess the answer is no.

You don’t say!! :laughing:

Sounds to me like you surround yourself with insecure and deeply troubled women.

It also sounds to me like you like to play mind games with such women.

If you stole something from a woman that is very dear to her, it would makes logical sense that she might want to break down your door. But if a woman intends to break down your door in order to rape you, then I would really have to question the mental constitution of such a woman. And you in turn, since you also choose to surround yourself with such women.

If a bitch misbehaves in your home, carry her out like this:

This is preferable to slapping because it displays your physical superiority without hurting her one bit, and also shows you have strength and constitution to carry her like that, and that you won’t take shit from her.

It’s a win win win situation. Whatever happens, you’ll thank me.

Also, notice that if you google images of man carrying a woman on his shoulder, all the women being carried are happy and smiling. They love it.

Mr Reasonable wrote:

From what you write you are in control of most situations involving women and are street smart enough to exercise self discipline when and where you deem it necessary and the choice to refuse is yours as you have stated.

However there is no self discipline involved in rape or assault and there is no choice by the victim.

This involves being forcibly restrained against their will and sometimes by a stranger.

There is nothing wrong in desiring a woman, admiring her, but that does not give the man permission to take her without her consent.

That is how a man becomes a rapist.

That would only work if your home overlooks the sea, right on the beach.
Otherwise, how would you get her from your home to the car to the sea?

That’s a happy, fun scene. It brings me back.

Looks like bride kidnapping, which is still practiced in Central Asia and some other parts of the world, though it’s more of a formalized ritual now that’s executed between families. I was watching one of the docs about it, recently. The family does all the choosing, neither bride nor groom have a final say so in the matter, actually, and it’s a whole-community affair. The bride’s family looks for a rich family for their daughter and the groom’s family wants to make sure the bride is pretty and well-behaved. And then they do this elaborate spectacle play out of it where the groom’s family “kidnaps” the bride and hides her, and then the bride’s family comes “to the rescue” and then both parties negotiate as to how much the groom’s family should pay to the bride’s family for her. But it’s done kind of backwards now. The bride’s family picks which groom’s family should abduct their daughter (basically, sell her off) and then they play out the thing out. I could only imagine what it must have been like back in the days.

The whole point of rape is that permission is never given.

Most rapists are forcibly restrained in realm of sexual frustration and hurt, against their will.

That’s great. So you can feel good about yourself while these “awkward, undesirable and desperate” guys commit suicide while dozens of women are knocking at your door trying to fuck you.

Either way, it doesn’t matter to me. Someone shouldn’t rot 6 months in jail for giving someone a black eye that only lasts for a day.

So if I’m a victim of a crime, then its my fault if the perpetrator is female? Because I used poor judgement in taking her out to dinner and shit? You’re kidding right?

Pretty sure you’re a sock puppet of the biggest dick head on earth, but this is an excellent post, and a valid point.