Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

Trump is a liar, like any other politician. The newest example of the same old examples is the fact that the United States of America have attacked Syria again. Trump once said that, if he became the president of the USA, he didn’t want the USA to attack foreign countries again. Now, Trump is the president of the USA and a foreign country is attacked again by the USA.

A foreign country can do whatever it wants and nobody should interfere?

What kind of ethics is that? It wouldn’t pass the smell test if individuals were involved. Why should is be okay for ‘countries’?

I was talking about a lie.

What’s worse, lying or letting people get gassed?

We could have both, you know. We could lie AND gas people. I think it’s called having our cake and being able to eat it.

LOL
:-k I can see that as your next possible work of art. There he is ~~ mannikin ~~ looking at a blank canvas and conjuring up all sorts of graphic images of women being thrown overboard…gleefully rubbing his hands together in orgiastic anticipation. How would you sketch the women’s echoes so that we could hear them as they go down into the deep…so chilling and frightful so that they are dead before they reach the water.

I can almost see your mouth watering just “ruminating” on it. :laughing:

Why aim that fact at me? appeal to my Caribbean heartstrings…

Trump wants to boost defense spending:

npr.org/2017/03/16/520379061 … -blueprint

K: in other words, it is wasted money that does nothing outside of making defense contractors
wealthy… correction, even wealthier… it does not stimulate the economy, it doesn’t create
jobs, it doesn’t improve the economy, it doesn’t help the budget, it doesn’t help the deficit…

it does nothing but it looks good… it pretends to be about security but it actually about
helping rich people getting richer… and that will be its sole influence…

Kropotkin

It supports the dollar.

Yes. First they sold the gas to the islam terrorists, then they lied about that fact and many other facts - as usual. Do you remember what was told for example (1) about the port of Havanna, (2) about the Lusitania, (3) about Pearl Harbor, (4) about the Gulf of Tanking, (5) about the Twin Towers, (6) about the chemical weapons in Iraq, (7) about the gas in Syria? Answer: (1) Lies, (2) lies, (3) lies, (4) lies, (5) lies, (6) lies, (7) lies.

Being a super power means being a super liar. Saddam Hussein said that Bush’s lie about the chemical weapons in Iraq was „the mother of all lies“.

Power, lies and slavery correlate with each other.

“It is better to fall alone with the free than to go in triumph with the slaves.” - Ernst Jünger, On the Marble Cliffs (original: Auf den Marmorklippen), 1939. Translated by me.

Yikes!! Talk about a slip. :astonished: That’s a little scary coming from a leader of a supernation.
(Something tells me Trump may not really be in control).

youtube.com/watch?v=4eSz8GM5hvM

Or, he’s a con man. :confused:

I think the con is working and spinning out of control. The attack on the first amendment has been acknowledged, Trump’s spin on Kim, ‘being a smart cookie’ , Duarte being invited to the White House, no revelations on the release of Taxes, some kind of funky to do about Russia and Putin, conflict of government and business interests, distrust and attack on the media, the FBI, and the intelligence community, the appeal to minority haters, and the non deliverance on health care, the wall, NATO, retreat on NAFTA, vacationing weekly in Florida, incoherence and ambiguity. Yet, despite his incredibly low popularity even within his own party, he appears as solidly positioned as ever, even wanting to get rid of some congressional rules in the House and the Senate.

Will this trend, make the country safer and bigger or reveal soon the cracks turn into systemic breaks within the whole power structure?

The more this charade goes on, the more it appears it to be kind of plays within power plays, twofold in its function: appease the base, while denying any truthful content.

Not to imply that this is politics as usual, but for the first time, it being so brazenly and condescendingly overt.

Is this conducive to a dangerous political meltdown supplanted with more defensiveness of the power structure?

This question can not yet be determined with sufficient assurance. Time may tell.

I can believe it as well. One of the interpretations of the cake incident was a message that America is getting influence over China. For now that’s been called a bluff, seeking out weaknesses, but no one seemed to flinch, yet. With these tactics, if they are to be seen this way, he does give off a sleazy businessman vibe, and we know that DONald did spend quite a bit of his time involved in shady dealings in the past. And to keep in mind, this is the environment that he grew up and learned his craft (maybe somewhat businesslike, if you want to call it that way, but definitely not very trustworthy if you ask me): youtube.com/watch?v=-k3B-tw2sB0
To be fair, though, I wouldn’t be surprised that other heads of government are not involved in mafia stuff (whether they call it secret service or whatever). Heck, this is the kind of dealings I’d imagine the famous Medici family were involved in 15th century Florence, as well. So, in all, I think not much has changed in centuries in terms of human nature and power grabbing games. :confused: And yes, I agree, it’s basically same thing all over, just more blatant with Trump.

Kushner woos Chinese investors:

washingtonpost.com/world/in … 8f76bd9695

So, Ivanka is selling her self-help/advice book for working women and her husband is selling EB-5 immigration visas to the rich Chinese. I don’t know what game they’re playing but I don’t see the interests of regular working class Americans represented here.

:laughing: Amazon, please put this in the humor section!

Ivanka is raising her kids to speak Mandarin Chinese.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Q_0MFWK3s

Arabella meets and sings for Chinese President:
youtube.com/watch?v=UG_ImFYhsPo

Ivanka brings Arabella to Chinese Embassy for Chinese New Year:
youtube.com/watch?v=hvKDe1UrJCY

I can see Kushners expanding into China in the future: lol
youtube.com/watch?v=Oy7bchG3CpE
youtube.com/watch?v=42skMIZgakg
youtube.com/watch?v=1ABlh0PQXMI

Trump had contact with a criminal lawyer to buy concrete… Clont was a criminal lawyer, and has contacts with all the most depraved types of criminals.

Whats not smart about the kid learning Chinese?

Eventually, you know, the Chinamen start using their army, and it will be against the states that have something useful in the ground. Not us.

hah.

What i said.

read the paragraphs about Pakistan.

theguardian.com/world/2017/ … initiative

I’m not aware of any head of state (maybe with the exception of British crown, which doesn’t really count anyway) that so blatantly parades its children and relatives around in public (and in front of other leaders). That’s nepotism in action. Jared Kushner recently visited Iraq and met with its president and generals as Trump’s right hand man. He’s a real-estate businessman who got ahead in life with old family money. What does he know about Iraq (or criminal justice reforms, or veteran care, or opioid epidemic…) to be elevated above people who dedicate their whole lives to the issue? Sorry, but this kind of stuff just irks me. The only argument presented in favor is that some other countries might actually prefer this kind of set up, as it makes access to Trump appear more direct. (??).

Kushner in Iraq. This guy is way in over his head. I am thinking at some point, he might have to wear a vest on permanent basis. This is a dumb idea because hurting Trump has just gotten easier too.