How else can we get knowledge?

To get knowledge on moon, we see its parts, uniqueness, connections, influences, instability, uses, and substitutes. How else can we get knowledge moon?

To get knowledge on sun, we see its parts, uniqueness, connections, influences, instability, uses, and substitutes. How else can we get knowledge sun?

To get knowledge on earth, we see its parts, uniqueness, connections, influences, instability, uses, and substitutes. How else can we get knowledge earth?

To get knowledge on human body, we see its parts, uniqueness, connections, influences, instability, uses, and substitutes. How else can we get knowledge human body?
To get knowledge on x, we see its parts, uniqueness, connections, influences, instability, uses, and substitutes. How else can we get knowledge x?

To get knowledge on whatever we wish, we see its parts, uniqueness, connections, influences, instability, uses, and substitutes. How else can we get knowledge?

All sound pragmatic statements stellamonika … firmly rooted in what the average novice thinker … myself included … knows about how our six senses function within the brain.

Neuroscience seems to be confirming many and at the same time opening up new horizons where much uncertainty prevails.

Heard a new phrase yesterday in the video I posted in another OP … “the brain recruits circuitry …”

Immediately the thought popped into my head … Huh! … the brain functions like the military!

Not that my reaction to the phrase “the brain recruits circuitry” has any merit … though might support the thesis Amorphos posted … “Konflict as a root philosophy”