What's for dinner?

Meatloaf, broccoli, and a spinach side salad.

A tuna tartare and gf triangle toast starter, and an onglet steak fries and leafy salad main, in a Highgate eating establishment… we walked in on a quiz night and went along with that ride.

A beef bolognese, with soybean flour spaghetti… the spaghetti was surprisingly good/tasteful.

Yesterday’s beef bolognese, in baked potatoes… all organic, as per usual.

The last of the Organic beef & tomato bolognese… with Organic spaghettied-courgette.

Hamburgers, homemade fries with seasoning, and a caesar salad.

Yesterday’s dinner: a tower of duck and aubergine, with butternut-squash and courgette stacks, and an orange and cardamom spiced sauce… and for today’s dinner too, but with crispy potatoes/carbs.

Dinner earlier… I managed to put this together… despite the lack of appetite, so it’s the leftovers for supper later.

Duck in a sweet orange and cardamom spiced sauce, with potato mash and courgette.

Cajun chicken and rice.

(chicken) Liver n onions… with mushrooms and carrots, served on mushed potatoes… all Organic.

Yesterday:

Today:

Beef Stroganoff and jalepeno poppers.

Sauteed smoked sausage, diced potatoes, and onions.

28 day aged ongar steak, pan-fried charlotte potatoes and mushrooms, and griddled carrots and pumpkin… all Organic.

An experiment: couscous with chicken and spinach (if I’m feeling it, another veggie may be added)

My god have I been eating the last few days.

And eating some more.

And even more. I think I have a tapeworm or something.

And drinks on the roof of buildings for good measure.

My Indian cuisine was bland and looked atrocious. Time to regroup.